Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,146 members, 7,842,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Governor Sanwo-olu Congratulate Osimhen, Promise To Work With Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Governor Sanwo-olu Congratulate Osimhen, Promise To Work With Him (229 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Super Eagles To Farewell Dinner At Lagos House, Marina / Governor Sanwo-Olu Donates Coaster Bus To FC Robo (Pictures). / Lille OSC Congratulate Osimhen For Making African Player Of The Year Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-olu Congratulate Osimhen, Promise To Work With Him by living2013(m): 10:44am On May 10, 2023
Governor Sanwo-Olu Congratulate Osimhen, promise to work with him
written by Livingson May 10, 2023

The Lagos state governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu sent a congratulatory message to the Serie A striker who led his club, Napoli to win the league title after 33 years.

On his Facebook post, the Governor expressed his joy seeing young people who started their careers in lagos and went on to do great things;

“So many stories begin in Lagos and it’s always a moment of pride for me to see young people from our city achieving great things.”

While congratulating the footballer for his exploit in the league this season, he as well praised him for breaking George Weah’s record as the highest scoring African in Seria A League

“A big congratulations to Victor Osimhen @victorosimhen9 on blazing the trail in the Serie A goal scoring charts, leading your team to the league title as well as breaking George Weah’s record as the highest scoring African in the league.”

He further encouraged the player to keep flying the Nigeria Flag high with impressive performances.

“As someone who talks about his humble roots in Lagos and continues to give back in amazing ways, we say keep flying the flag of Nigeria high with your impressive performances for Napoli”.

In concluding his post, he promised to work with Osimhen in taking lagos football to greater heights.

“I look forward to working together soon to take football in Lagos to greater heights.

https://infomme.com/governor-sanwo-olu-congratulate-osimhen-promise-to-work-with-him/

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Congratulate Osimhen, Promise To Work With Him by living2013(m): 10:45am On May 10, 2023
Congrat Osimhen

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Congratulate Osimhen, Promise To Work With Him by Blake755: 11:28am On May 10, 2023
God promote me like this so people can recognize me 🙏🏾🙏🏾

(1) (Reply)

Bruno Fernandes Attributes Martial's Goal-scoring To His Haircuts / Full-time Draw / Pep Guardiola Says His "Legacy Is Exceptional"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.