Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Am An Amputee Am In Need Of A Job In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am An Amputee Am In Need Of A Job In Lagos (381 Views)

80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate / Teaching Job In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am An Amputee Am In Need Of A Job In Lagos by Benrash: 2:51pm On May 10, 2023
Two years ago since my accident where my right wrist was amputated have been indoor doing nothing and getting tired am in need of any job or anything that can keep me busy please guys🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Am An Amputee Am In Need Of A Job In Lagos by Jecci(f): 7:00pm On May 10, 2023
Sorry about your ordeal.... you will be fine.
For now I think tha the kind of job you need is not one that is physically tasking so what if you look into the area of having a good IT background. From there you can pick up
Benrash:
Two years ago since my accident where my right wrist was amputated have been indoor doing nothing and getting tired am in need of any job or anything that can keep me busy please guys🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Am An Amputee Am In Need Of A Job In Lagos by Steady259(m): 7:59am On May 11, 2023
Benrash:

Help will surely locate your dear bro.
Will keep you in my thoughts for any available offer. Warm regards
Re: Am An Amputee Am In Need Of A Job In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 5:09pm On May 11, 2023
I'm sorry about your condition.
But to get a job you may need to ask yourself the below:

What am I interested in?
What am I good at?
What experience do I have?
What skills, training and qualifications do I have?
What are my limitations and challenges?
Re: Am An Amputee Am In Need Of A Job In Lagos by dapaiks: 5:25pm On May 11, 2023
You can help your helper by listing
-Qualifications
-Skills (Soft/hard)
- other things you are good at, that can earn you a living...

(1) (Reply)

Female Caregiver Needed Urgently / Vacancies! Vacancies!! Vacancies!!! / Urgently Needed - Sales Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.