Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2123 Views)

Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment / Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment / FRSC 2018 Recruitment Invitation For Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Jauntybaba: 3:32pm On May 10, 2023
Are you amongst those that applied for the 2023 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment?
If yes, kindly Join this conversation to help one during the test Process and update one another when you receive your own Mail.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Jauntybaba: 3:33pm On May 10, 2023
Have you received the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment email Invitation For Aptitude Test ?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 10, 2023
Jauntybaba:
Are you amongst those that applied for the 2023 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment?
If yes, kindly Join this conversation to help one during the test Process and update one another when you receive your own Mail.
When you get scammed, your eye go clear cuz you no dey get sense. Immigration has not start sending email to anybody. Its on their page on Twitter.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Kenth3433(m): 7:08pm On May 10, 2023
nobody has recieved any invitation so dont make it sound like the invitation has been send... the headline you used is misleading

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by omolola12345(m): 12:05am On May 16, 2023
I don't think its by mail. Their portal is already opened where you will enter your details to know if you have been shortlisted or not for the CBT test. All this ojoro for Nigeria will soon be nipped in the bud by the grace of God.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by Ebitus: 12:28pm On May 16, 2023
Before now,they used to send the list of successful candidate in a pdf.
Now is to check by logging in to their stupid and nonsense site.
Thunder fire those top ogas' in immigration and other agencies who are doing godfatherism.
Nigeria recruitment process is rubbish because of bribery and corruption everywhere...One cannot secure a good government job in Nigeria without knowing someone at the top...

Big shame to our leaders who are in support of bribery and corruption in the nigerian recruitment process...
What a shame to a country where job slots are being shared among top politicians...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by qanda: 12:43pm On May 16, 2023
Get NIS Job test past study pack on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by ChiAholu(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2023
Pls help out on how to recover my Application ID for the Nigerian Immigration recruitment. I lost mine
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by meziology: 12:42pm On May 17, 2023
Who has an idea of how the test is
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by ospreywin(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2023
ChiAholu:
Pls help out on how to recover my Application ID for the Nigerian Immigration recruitment. I lost mine
have you been able to recover it
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by meziology: 4:09pm On May 17, 2023
Guys the test is tomorrow let's help each other. Who has an idea about the test that will be carried out
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by ospreywin(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2023
meziology:
Guys the test is tomorrow let's help each other. Who has an idea about the test that will be carried out

Which state you dey
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test by omolola12345(m): 11:49pm On May 17, 2023
The ojoro is too much for this country. That is why the youths need someone that can fight for them and restructure this country. Senators, governor's, Presidency all have their slots. I know very soon God will judge all of them in accordance with their deeds.

(1) (Reply)

Lesson/private Home Teachers Needed In Lagos And Other Part Of Nigeria / Vacancies In An International School In Lagos And Ogun States Nigeria / Dsnl Consult Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.