Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! (1323 Views)

EXPOSED! What You Don't Know About Peter Obi's Business / 2023: Governor Wike’s Invitation To Senator Wamakko And The Changing Dynamics / Unknown Gunmen Dynamics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Sabibizness: 3:35pm On May 10, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Staphylococcus: 3:45pm On May 10, 2023
Skip Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Bill Gate, Aliko Dangote, Alakija, Subomi Balogun, Otedola, Micheal Adenuga, and start learning that of Peter Obi?

Are you joking?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Sabibizness: 4:15pm On May 10, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Sabibizness: 4:19pm On May 10, 2023
smiley smiley smiley
Staphylococcus:
Skip Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Bill Gate, Aliko Dangote, Alakija, Subomi Balogun, Otedola, Micheal Adenuga, and start learning that of Peter Obi?

Are you joking?
Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Sabibizness: 4:52pm On May 10, 2023
Pls smiley
Kindly subscribe to my channel
Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by LegendHero(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2023
You mean the clown Obi?

The mandate wannabe thief and desperate politician?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Sabibizness: 5:43pm On May 10, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2023
Staphylococcus:

Are you joking?

You Dey mention people with government backing, monopoly and some with oil wells?

Comparing to Obi who is a trader in the buying and selling sector, a successful business man in the Uk and Western Africa. You can hate him. But he has achieved a lot. I mean a lot.

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Sabibizness: 7:46pm On May 10, 2023
Thanks guys for stopping by.
Support your girl by subscribing to my channel

God bless u smiley
Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Sabibizness: 8:07pm On May 10, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Sabibizness: 9:17pm On May 10, 2023
Watch
Subscribe
Comment
smiley
Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Sabibizness: 9:48pm On May 10, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Sabibizness: 10:45pm On May 10, 2023
Pls smiley
Kindly subscribe to my channel
Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by JoeyNaza: 10:49pm On May 10, 2023
Staphylococcus:

Are you joking?

Blind hate is just stupidly funny. grin grin

Who said you should skip anyone and learn only Obi.
If you pick something useful for your life, will it be a crime ?
Stop embarrassing your family

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Staphylococcus: 12:55am On May 11, 2023
JoeyNaza:

Blind hate is just stupidly funny. grin grin

Who said you should skip anyone and learn only Obi.
If you pick something useful for your life, will it be a crime ?
Stop embarrassing your family

Hello!

Their is nothing to learn from Peter! Nothing makes him unique in the business world.

The few names I listed are front runners who you will gain from immensely!

Just imagine , learning from Obi? What do you want to learn exactly?

I guess that why you are a failure in life! Always learning from wrong hands.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by JoeyNaza: 2:44am On May 11, 2023
Staphylococcus:

Hello!

Their is nothing to learn from Peter! Nothing makes him unique in the business world.

The few names I listed are front runners who you will gain from immensely!

Just imagine , learning from Obi? What do you want to learn exactly?

I guess that why you are in failure in life! Always learning from wrong hands.

I am 100% certain that Peter Obi is richer than the richest person in your 1st level extended family.
That means he is probably doing something right that you and your family are doing wrong.
He is probably knows something that is certainly way above your heads.
Peter Obi and the rest you mentioned are all on people's lips like you, who knows your family name.

So please help your life and stop being an embarrassment to the same family

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Staphylococcus: 3:01am On May 11, 2023
JoeyNaza:

I am 100% certain that Peter Obi is richer than the richest person in your 1st level extended family.
That means he is probably doing something right that you and your family are doing wrong.
He is probably knows something that is certainly way above your heads.
Peter Obi and the rest you mentioned are all on people's lips like you, who knows your family name.

So please help your life and stop being an embarrassment to the same family

🤣🤣🤣

You sound pained and still won’t change the obvious.

Outside political prostitution, Their is nothing to learn.

You cannot make wood precious like Diamond or gold!

Stop hyping what’s not! It may change your poverty stricken condition, that’s if you not already eternally doomed.

This was the same mentality that made your father a failure, and you have taken over his footsteps

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by JoeyNaza: 3:54am On May 11, 2023
Staphylococcus:

🤣🤣🤣

Stop hyping what’s not! It may change your poverty stricken condition, that’s if you not already eternally doomed.

This was the same mentality that made your father a failure, and you have taken over his footsteps

For a father to have groomed an adult who thinks like you then he must be failure.

I don't mix politics with everything like you do. Look me up. Don't lose your sense for people who don't even know your name

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Staphylococcus: 4:06am On May 11, 2023
JoeyNaza:

For a father to have groomed an adult who thinks like you then he must be failure.

I don't mix politics with everything like you do. Look me up. Don't lose your sense for people who don't even know your name

Who looks up a nobody? 🤣😊🤣😊 Are you a pedigree Duroc and Kunekene?

You are just like Peter! You attach too much importance to your existence!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by JoeyNaza: 4:13am On May 11, 2023
Staphylococcus:

Who looks up a nobody? 🤣😊🤣😊

You are just like Peter! You attach too much importance to your existence!

Another thoughtless rant.

Anyone who gives an unwarranted opinion on someone else's post is clearly full of themselves.

Like who gives a damn about what you think about the comparison of obi to other people.

What does your opinion bring to the table

Do you have a voice influential enough to make silly criticism.

So when a small man is acting bratty like you it's clear that he attaches self acclaimed importance to his insignificant existence.
If not, he would have just read and look the other way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Staphylococcus: 4:15am On May 11, 2023
JoeyNaza:

Another thoughtless rant.

Anyone who gives an unwarranted opinion on someone else's post is clearly full of themselves.

Like who gives a damn about what you think about the comparison of obi to other people.

What does your opinion bring to the table

Do you have a voice influential enough to make silly criticism.

So when a small man is acting bratty like you it's clear that he attaches self acclaimed importance to his insignificant existence.
If not, he would have just read and look the other way.

Who told you to compose a novel?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Sabibizness: 4:50am On May 11, 2023
Thanks guys
Pls kindly subscribe to my channel smiley
Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Sabibizness: 5:02am On May 11, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Sabibizness: 6:07am On May 11, 2023
Thanks for watching smiley
Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Sabibizness: 6:07am On May 11, 2023
Thanks for watching
Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by richmond500: 6:13am On May 11, 2023
Staphylococcus:

🤣🤣🤣

I do not think there is anything to learn from Obi maybe except his cunning lifestyle which you will need if you are into defrauding people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Jomonix: 6:19am On May 11, 2023
Staphylococcus:

Are you joking?

Apart from Obi, It's a joke to have Bezos, Elon musk and Bill Gates in the same list. The rest are smart quite alright but they are all government created

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by WorldRichest: 6:28am On May 11, 2023
Staphylococcus:

Are you joking?

I think Ig is psychiatric disorders and chronic hallucinations
Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Newton2024: 7:43am On May 11, 2023
Staphylococcus:

Are you joking?
With this your mindset, you will remain a useful slave for wicked politians for long. I pity your innocent mother sha. You don't deserve her.
Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Sabibizness: 10:14am On May 11, 2023
Thanks guys for watching smiley
Pls don't forget to subscribe to my channel
Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Staphylococcus: 12:10pm On May 11, 2023
Newton2024:
With this your mindset, you will remain a useful slave for wicked politians for long. I pity your innocent mother sha. You don't deserve her.

And we gives a flying fvck about your pity. The dwarf you call mum needs that pity more.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Business Dynamics: Learn It! by Sabibizness: 2:50pm On May 11, 2023
Guys,
Pls kindly subscribe to my channel smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Reintroduce Python Dance In South East? / I HOPE NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN LEADERS ARE LEARNING FROM ISRAEL? / APC 2+2=? By David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.