Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

No Regret Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari In 2015 - Dahiru Buba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Regret Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari In 2015 - Dahiru Buba (498 Views)

Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja / Dahiru Buba: Buhari Trekker Gets Car, N2 Million From Gombe Governor / Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Regret Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari In 2015 - Dahiru Buba by pelumi2tu(f): 3:36pm On May 10, 2023
53-years-old Dahiru Buba who trekked from Gombe to Abuja for 15 days to celebrate President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory in the 2015 presidential election, said he has no regret over his action.

While Speaking to the newsman in Gombe on Tuesday, May 9, 2023 Buba said Buhari has lived up to the expectations of Nigerians in his eight years in office.

Buba said;

‘’Buhari’s administration has done well in addressing the Boko Haram insurgency that almost sacked my community in Dukku Local Government Area (LGA) of Gombe State.

“We can only thank Buhari for that and many more dividends of democracy. Looking back to 2015 when I trekked from Gombe to Abuja for 15 days, I will say I thank God I didn’t trek in vain.

“If I have my way, I will repeat what I did, I will trek again for him (Mr President). Whoever feels offended by Buhari should please forgive him; he is human.”

Via: https://onelikedat.com/no-regret-trekking-from-gombe-to-abuja-for-buhari-in-2015-dahiru-buba

1 Like

Re: No Regret Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari In 2015 - Dahiru Buba by OJODEL10(m): 3:39pm On May 10, 2023
poverty is. party of your life kind. of
Re: No Regret Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari In 2015 - Dahiru Buba by taylor89(m): 3:40pm On May 10, 2023
cry
Re: No Regret Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari In 2015 - Dahiru Buba by Jennymine(f): 3:43pm On May 10, 2023
Na who no get strength,go regret
Re: No Regret Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari In 2015 - Dahiru Buba by LeeSmart: 5:25pm On May 10, 2023
I sabi my people very well, dem no de ever regret anything 4 dis life. Dem like to the suffer nd smile
Re: No Regret Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari In 2015 - Dahiru Buba by pelumi2tu(f): 11:40pm On May 10, 2023
LeeSmart:
I sabi my people very well, dem no de ever regret anything 4 dis life.
Dem like to the suffer nd smile
hmm
Re: No Regret Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari In 2015 - Dahiru Buba by Racoon(m): 11:47pm On May 10, 2023
While Speaking to the newsman in Gombe on Tuesday, May 9, 2023 Buba said Buhari has lived up to the expectations of Nigerians in his eight years in office.
You must be lucky you didn't have bilateral osteoarthritis like one of the unfortunate fellas who had same or kidnapped by the same bandit terrorists.

Please can you embark on a thank you trekking now? You may take a stroll into Sambisa forest to say thank you to his foot soldiers there.

Re: No Regret Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari In 2015 - Dahiru Buba by LeeSmart: 11:48pm On May 10, 2023
pelumi2tu:
hmm
U're frm the north too?
Re: No Regret Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari In 2015 - Dahiru Buba by article1: 11:55pm On May 10, 2023
We expect you to trek again from Gombe to Abuja by May 29th to bid him(Buhari) farewell. Ndi poverty!
Re: No Regret Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari In 2015 - Dahiru Buba by article1: 11:56pm On May 10, 2023
We expect you to trek again from Gombe to Abuja by May 29th to bid him(Buhari) farewell. Ndi poverty.
Re: No Regret Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari In 2015 - Dahiru Buba by pelumi2tu(f): 1:16pm On May 11, 2023
article1:
We expect you to trek again from Gombe to Abuja by May 29th to bid him(Buhari) farewell. Ndi poverty.

omo this country will be great one day I beleive

1 Like

Re: No Regret Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari In 2015 - Dahiru Buba by Minime10(f): 2:28pm On May 11, 2023
The one that drank gutter water wasn't that lucky as the idiot passed on some years back🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: No Regret Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari In 2015 - Dahiru Buba by pelumi2tu(f): 11:37am On May 12, 2023
[/quote][quote author=Minime10 post=123073160]The one that drank gutter water wasn't that lucky as the idiot passed on some years back🙄🙄
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

I'm I The Only One Impatient For 29th To Come Faster So Buhari Can Leave / Ahead Of Inauguration: IPOB Sent Shocking Message To Tinubu / Here’s What Tinubu’s Speech Means For The Naira And Petrol Pump Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.