Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,173 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

World Textile Expo & Fair - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / World Textile Expo & Fair (263 Views)

World Textile Expo And Shoe Expo 2023 / World Textile Expo ,shoe And Global Fashion Week And Awards,(texhibition 2023) / Nigeria-japan Joint Trade Mission 2021: Garment, Leather And Textile Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Textile Expo & Fair by weiforum: 4:21pm On May 10, 2023
Textile Expo I Fashion Exhibition I Fashion Gala I Fashion Design Sketches and Skill Challenge I World Shoe Expo I Luxury Products Production.

Over 150 exhibitors from across the globe and thousands of visitors are going to participate in the fair with their models and creations.

The main goal of the exhibition is to create trade relations between producer exhibitors and clothing & ready wear, home textile manufacturers. Visiting World Textile Expo and Fair is a great opportunity to see new creations, to make first contacts, and to buy high quality with the best prices.

The main product groups of exhibitors are fabrics, knitted fabrics, home textile fabrics, and accessories.

Participant will leverage opportunities the platform will provide

– Get fabrics straight from the manufacturer

– See the latest trends for the upcoming season

– Attractive prices

The event will promote different textiles from across the world and lots of countries coming together to share their cultural heritage.

The event is beyond an exposition for textiles because it will also get people closer to histories and stories behind every textile they pick interest in.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Innoson Unveils Gas Powered Vehicles / Know Where You Stand / Bed Bugs Want Finish Person For Lag...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.