Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit (28082 Views)

President Tinubu Departs For Lagos For Christmas-New Year Break. / Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India / President Tinubu Departs For France To Attend Financial Summit (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by Livingstone124: 6:53pm On May 10, 2023
Exc2000:
cool

Wail if you have too

Cry if it suite your eyes

Lament if you can

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of Borgu Asiwaju of Lagos is you next President

*Tinubu would control how much you pay as tax

*Tinubu would control your Police and Internal security and how safe you and your family are

*Tinubu would control how much you earn as salary through minimum wage laws

*Tinubu would control how much you buy fuel, diesel and gas

*How much you buy Rice , Cassava and Agbado ... Noddles , egg and other staples would be determined by Tinubu's policy

*How much you will buy Data to talk about him online

So Pray for Tinubu's success and wisdom to guide Nigeria to prosperity , wish him good health

boy. Why not build Tinubu statute in
your father's compound and pay homage to him.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by Obitroy(m): 6:55pm On May 10, 2023
[quote author=nlfpmod post=123055330]

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1656297748973645824

Them say Atiku na Dubai president which name we go call this monkey I pity him supporters my only joy is that we all are in this together but he can never be my president God no de sleep
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by Exc2000: 6:56pm On May 10, 2023
Livingstone124:
boy. Why not build Tinubu statute in
your father's compound and pay homage to him.

Son why not shut the fvck up and go play with your mates
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by broadman20: 6:58pm On May 10, 2023
Exc2000:

Like I said just about everything you wish me goes to you and your family it's not a joke

I use it once a week with scnapps and alligator pepper

Please watch out

It has manifested here on Nairaland with trolls I know

Hahahaha HAHAHAHA!

If you like, use Seaman schnapps and Shark pepper, it's your own mouth you are using it on.

My own is that,

If you like make choices that will make you shed secret tears like Buhari supporters cried during Naira redesigning policy.

Your problem should not be may 29 but how will the country be in few years time with another sick man as a leader
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by osteenbush(m): 7:01pm On May 10, 2023
It's INEC-SELECT and not President-elect.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by Bringbackmandat: 7:03pm On May 10, 2023
Since the judges rejected Lalong as the a representative of tinubu in the tribunal he started peeing on his trousers.
Now Tinubu know that he cannot express himself, he cannot sit for 0ne hour without running to the toilet, he cannot defend the stolen mandate. The option is for tinubu to travel outside the country until on the 28th of may and after swearing in if he is asked to come for proceedings he will claim Imunity.
This is an evil tactics to deny Nigerians justice.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by RoyalUc(m): 7:08pm On May 10, 2023
kpompey:

Tinubu is not liable to anyone till after May 29.He is still the president elect.

So, which/what working visit is he going for? And on whose behalf? Himself or for Nigeria/Nigerians?
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by MrDoGood(m): 7:11pm On May 10, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Jagaban at work................Moving Heroin already.

Delay tactics.

Until the court says otherwise, he won't stay in one place.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by MrDoGood(m): 7:11pm On May 10, 2023
For him not to appear in court.

Nigeria!
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by Iluvmycontr3: 7:13pm On May 10, 2023
Exc2000:
cool

Wail if you have too

Lament if you can

*Tinubu would control your Police and Internal security and how safe you and your family are

*How much you buy Rice , Cassava and Agbado ... Noddles , egg and other staples would be determined by Tinubu's policy

So Pray for Tinubu's success and wisdom to guide Nigeria to prosperity , wish him good health

Your type can't surprise me because i know for sure that you will later return complaining and lamenting bitterly. We dey!
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by RoyalUc(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2023
Angelfrost:

See... I understand the desperation of supporters of Tinubu for most citizens to rally around their man just like most Nigerians did for Buhari before the charlatan dashed all hopes!

Sadly, it won't happen!

I am neutral in all these... Nigeria will always come first to me before any party or candidate!

You can't compel support or prayers from people who see nothing good in Jagaban... This is just the truth! They just don't like the man! Period!

His best bet is to prove all doubters wrong within the shortest elected time possible! They won't stomach any excuses like they did with Buhari!

...And nope! Prayers won't work! I say this with all facts and seriousness!

Thank you!
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by kpompey: 7:14pm On May 10, 2023
RoyalUc:

So, which/what working visit is he going for? And whose behalf? Himself or for Nigeria/Nigerians?
Till May 29.He has his private life.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by kpompey: 7:16pm On May 10, 2023
Ohislee:

He would not be liable to anyone, ever.
He will rule Nigeria for 8years. We reject a pathological liar, who will be looking for people to blame for his failure. A man without any good antecedent other than how to fix state fund as personal fund.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by ZeeAngelus: 7:16pm On May 10, 2023
U go Fear working Visit...Next thing we will see are old pictures showing BAT in a meeting with diplomats..
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by RoyalUc(m): 7:18pm On May 10, 2023
Exc2000:

Like I said just about everything you wish me goes to you and your family it's not a joke

I use it once a week with scnapps and alligator pepper

Please watch out

It has manifested here on Nairaland with trolls I know

Shut up!!!!
Such useless threats. Do you know the potency of the one he may possess?
The bag carrying fish doesn't know another is carrying meat.
Nonsense
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by Arabaincubus: 7:19pm On May 10, 2023
We shall see whether the world has liberalized drug business.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by Exc2000: 7:20pm On May 10, 2023
RoyalUc:

Shut up!!!!
Such useless threats. Do you know the potency of the one he may possess?
The bag carrying fish doesn't know another is carrying meat.
Nonsense

What's your business with our conversation

Son learn to stay on your lane
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by Hoelujohn: 7:21pm On May 10, 2023
Exc2000:
cool

Wail if you have too

Lament if you can

Me I wish him good health. I think he can operate from Europe sef. He can just be given his ministers and appointees direction on zoom.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by RoyalUc(m): 7:21pm On May 10, 2023
kpompey:

Till May 29.He has his private life.

So, he went for/on a private visit right? Will it be too hard to tell Nigerians that instead of trying to insult us
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by RoyalUc(m): 7:27pm On May 10, 2023
Exc2000:

What's your business with our conversation

Son learn to stay on your lane

Stop coming to a public forum to talk rubbish, old man!
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by dododawa1: 7:27pm On May 10, 2023
Movement
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by Igbokwechika101(m): 7:27pm On May 10, 2023
Another ajala.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by TheFactMan: 7:40pm On May 10, 2023
The fact$$$$
1. On realizing that Buhari was not going to allow him rig the last presidential election and that the election permutations was not in his favor, Tinubu rushed to the Saudis, IOC and UAE to report Buhari.
2. He Tinubu showed the Saudis and IOC the doctored PO conversation with Oyedepo. He accused po of going to advance Christianity in Nigeria and should never be allowed.
3. He assured the Saudis and IOC of his commitment to advancing Islam in Nigeria starting with his mu mu ticket.
4. The Saudis and IOC summoned Buhari, instructed him to ensure that BAT wins the election at all costs.
5. Buhari that was not supporting BAT changed his mind. First he showed his supporters whom to vote for by publicly displaying his ballot paper.
6. He instructed Yakubu to return BAT at all cost.
7. He Buhari knows that BAT was not the best choice for Nigeria that’s why he has been going around asking for forgiveness. People may not know why.
TheFactMan is aware $$$
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by Asine: 7:40pm On May 10, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
The fool is running away from the election tribunal, then he will use imunity to avoid attending the tribunal after swearing in.

You are very correct!
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by Father4all: 7:47pm On May 10, 2023
Working visit when he has not yet started work. Very shameless old idiot
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by shineeye1: 7:48pm On May 10, 2023
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by Kossyso: 7:49pm On May 10, 2023
Which way Nigeria? In all thy getting, try get multiple streams of income. It's even better if you can earn in hard currency. E get why.. Interesting days ahead.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by Rimsd(m): 7:50pm On May 10, 2023
Wow, it is now we have a working President Select. We should have another Aso Rock in Europe so that our working President can just be there for a year without unnecessary distraction...
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by MatrixCircle: 7:53pm On May 10, 2023
The spirit of President elect is willing but the body is weak and sick.
Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases all in one man. Another round of dialysis is due.
Nephrotic syndrome.
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by lexy2014: 8:08pm On May 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Very hardworking man . He has started work and making progress already, may God be with him always.

Which progress has he made? What exactly has been mentioned that can't be done here in Nigeria or from Nigeria?
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by lexy2014: 8:09pm On May 10, 2023
MatrixCircle:
The spirit of President elect is willing but the body is weak and sick.
Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases all in one man. Another round of dialysis is due.
Nephrotic syndrome.

It depends on what the spirit is willing to do
Re: President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit by Formation10: 8:09pm On May 10, 2023
Exc2000:
cool

Wail if you have too

Lament if you can

What about you and your family who will control you all the bullshit you just mention in you comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) / Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State / FFK And Dele Momodu On Tinubu And 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.