Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Meet The Silent Billionaire Sir Olu Okeowo And How He Made His Billions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Silent Billionaire Sir Olu Okeowo And How He Made His Billions (2743 Views)

Biodun Okeowo And Her Daughter Wear White Garments For Church Service (Photo) / Biodun Okeowo And Her Husband (Throwback & Recent Photos) / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Silent Billionaire Sir Olu Okeowo And How He Made His Billions by StagethemTVee: 6:21pm On May 10, 2023
What do you know about the man who owns the biggest mansion sprawled over 5 acres of Land in Parkview Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos?

Sir Olu Okeowo is a very quiet billionaire who owns a car fleet worth 2 billion naira and lives in a french inspired mansion built with 12 million dollars several years ago.

Find out how he switched from Medicine to Construction when his father stopped funding him and how he made his billions from that decision. Be inspired as you watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ3HCRsi0MM

Re: Meet The Silent Billionaire Sir Olu Okeowo And How He Made His Billions by StagethemTVee: 6:22pm On May 10, 2023
Old Money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Silent Billionaire Sir Olu Okeowo And How He Made His Billions by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 10, 2023
My kind of man , I like men that are bosses, into big big things like construction, oil and gas, real estate, international footballers and what have you. These kind of men won't stress your life.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Silent Billionaire Sir Olu Okeowo And How He Made His Billions by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 10, 2023
go and work, stop being parasite. Ashawo no be work.
IyaebeTheGreat:
My kind of man , I like men that are bosses, into big things like construction, oil and gas, real estate, international footballers and what have you. These kind of men won't stress your life.

10 Likes

Re: Meet The Silent Billionaire Sir Olu Okeowo And How He Made His Billions by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 10, 2023
Godisablealltim:
go and work, stop being parasite. Ashawo no be work.
What brought all these now? Can't I have my spec same ways guys do have their spec?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Silent Billionaire Sir Olu Okeowo And How He Made His Billions by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 10, 2023
rest, dick no be food
IyaebeTheGreat:
What brought all these now? Can't I have my spec same ways guys do have their spec?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Silent Billionaire Sir Olu Okeowo And How He Made His Billions by EyenIbibio1: 6:54pm On May 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My kind of man , I like men that are bosses, into big big things like construction, oil and gas, real estate, international footballers and what have you. These kind of men won't stress your life.

Dreams are not illegal

1 Like

Re: Meet The Silent Billionaire Sir Olu Okeowo And How He Made His Billions by olasaad(f): 10:18pm On May 10, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Old Money

Yeah shocked awon Rasaki Okoya set. Those Baba's are just blessed and they living there life gently and quietly.
Re: Meet The Silent Billionaire Sir Olu Okeowo And How He Made His Billions by FODA(m): 4:34am On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
u forget to put pastors and politicians
Re: Meet The Silent Billionaire Sir Olu Okeowo And How He Made His Billions by Iamicekid(m): 4:43am On May 11, 2023
Okeowo big name, his kids are also very low key, guess they took that from there dad, the only time dey are loud is there end of the year party, Na people of timber and caliber they always come there plus plenty stars, there house was the one use in Living in bondage, house wey get church inside Omo the money long

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Silent Billionaire Sir Olu Okeowo And How He Made His Billions by Depriest2020: 3:25pm On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
When Gold diggers talk you would know.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Silent Billionaire Sir Olu Okeowo And How He Made His Billions by Depriest2020: 3:28pm On May 11, 2023
So many silent billionaires from the west.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Silent Billionaire Sir Olu Okeowo And How He Made His Billions by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 11, 2023
Depriest2020:

When Gold diggers talk you would know.
What makes you think this way

1 Like

Re: Meet The Silent Billionaire Sir Olu Okeowo And How He Made His Billions by OGterry: 6:49pm On Apr 30
olasaad:

Yeah shocked awon Rasaki Okoya set. Those Baba's are just blessed and they living there life gently and quietly.
No oh. Okeowo is not Okoya's set oh. Different era. Although they all now roll in the same lagos circle.
Re: Meet The Silent Billionaire Sir Olu Okeowo And How He Made His Billions by lildush(m): 4:55pm On May 01

Sorry dear no vex.. u no a lot of people in this country are not mentally stable. Always remember this and have peace. In case u encounter something like this next time. Take care

(1) (Reply)

Female Fan Gets Tattoo For Davido / Waje’s Wig Falls Off While Performing On Stage / A Nairalander Hangs Out With Wizkid(,pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.