Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question (48518 Views)

Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / UNILORIN Exam Questions About 2019 Elections (Political Science) / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by maasoap(m): 9:18pm On May 10, 2023
onuman:
It is in the news that the UK court has jailed Nigeria's former Deputy Senate President. his wife and a medical doctor for plotting to harvest a man's kidney. The man whose Kidney was almost harvested made indicting (confessionary) statement which led to arrest of the trio. As a Criminologist, discuss this incidence in relations to the following terms:

I. Types of confession made by the victim. (10 marks)

II Predisposing factors responsible for making such confessionary statements. (10 marks)"-------- Unilorin.

Examine this lecturer's background thoroughly, he is an ISLAMIST.

Really? Lol.

I am not defending Ekweremadu.
But you just defended yourself grin grin grin
Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by mordred44: 9:21pm On May 10, 2023
Focus
Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by Neddyogu(m): 9:22pm On May 10, 2023
Nazgul:
Very straight forward exam questions...if you're a student that's up to date with his/her lecture notes, you'll definitely request for at least 5 extra sheets. Cos I don't see any thing difficult here.

Since we're still on the 25% Abuja issue. If you look at the instructions carefully, According to it, you're expected to answer a total of 3 questions.

They said answer question one AND any other two. Meaning if you answer question one correctly AND fail to answer any other two questions as directed by the lecturer, you'll definitely fail the exams.

Now back to the elections, what this implies is that if a candidate fails to fulfill the 25% votes in Abuja, it means he shouldn't be declared winner cos it's like a student answering only number one question AND leaving the remaining two. This means that the candidate shouldn't be declared winner according to the instructions INEC themselves gave for the election.

Using ur not-so-apt analogy, the first question carries a total of 30marks and as u opined, suppose a student could glean 20 of 30 marks and gets 20 marks from his continuous assessment, he’d still fail?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by Sirchigo4: 9:22pm On May 10, 2023
eminikansoso:
angry
Hahaha
See wahala for who no get time for News
Come be like, who is Ike Ekweremmadu and Habeeb Okikiola.
Me: Ike Ekweremmadu is an Igbo man who want sell organ for money 🤑.
And Habeeb Okikiola is a Muslim boy from southwest Nigeria.
Mark 6/10.
At least I wrote something grin grin

Stay updated u refuuse, dey play
Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by onuman: 9:23pm On May 10, 2023
DevilSignature:
angry

Coming next on the question paper will be Tunibu drug case and criminal lifestyle in Chicago

THAT LECTURER WILL NEVER SET QUESTIONS ON TINUBU'S DRUG CASE IN THE US. HE/SHE CAN NEVER SET QUESTIONS ON TINUBU'S CERTIFICATE FORGERY IN NIGERIA.
UNARGUABLY. THE LECTURER IS AN ISLAMIC EXTREMIST MASQUERADING IN THE IVORY TOWER.
SOME OF THE SANER STUDENTS WILL BE QUESTIONING THE LECTURE'S SANITY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by Ofunaofu: 9:23pm On May 10, 2023
Postinor:
Hmm,they should also have asked the question about how all these stupid obidients can be punished by the court of law

And also the reason why an individual like you will support a globally acclaimed notorious Narcotic drug trafficker to become president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by Illegal1(m): 9:24pm On May 10, 2023
post=123059340:
....or die trying to.

omoh.......i swr
Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by Allisgud: 9:27pm On May 10, 2023
These are real Nigeria life questions no be to dey put one olden days oyinbo name for question like Adam friedrice,Eric winston
Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by drimzsmoke(m): 9:27pm On May 10, 2023
Nazgul:
Very straight forward exam questions...if you're a student that's up to date with his/her lecture notes, you'll definitely request for at least 5 extra sheets. Cos I don't see any thing difficult here.

Since we're still on the 25% Abuja issue. If you look at the instructions carefully, According to it, you're expected to answer a total of 3 questions.

They said answer question one AND any other two. Meaning if you answer question one correctly AND fail to answer any other two questions as directed by the lecturer, you'll definitely fail the exams.

Now back to the elections, what this implies is that if a candidate fails to fulfill the 25% votes in Abuja, it means he shouldn't be declared winner cos it's like a student answering only number one question AND leaving the remaining two. This means that the candidate shouldn't be declared winner according to the instructions INEC themselves gave for the election.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's already in court sir, REST!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by free2ryhme: 9:27pm On May 10, 2023
tunwumi:
Practical application.

You can't cram paper like this

you can cram and apply it to the question
Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by drezzyx(m): 9:28pm On May 10, 2023
I don't know why I did not even pursue this kind of course
Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by ipobarecriminals: 9:30pm On May 10, 2023
Judolisco:
na wetin dey their note or handout dem go still write.... If u write from head u fit fail
dem teach dem Ekwe Saga? grin. Trust me, F, E, D go plenty
Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by Mccullum: 9:31pm On May 10, 2023
Nazgul:

How does the question on ballot snatching, vote buying and falsification of election results related to making of 25% in Abuja by presidential candidate or the political party? grin

It seem you're seriously suffering from monumental defeat of Peethief Greedy Obi Pandora, a religion warrior that Nigerians dodged his bullets of lies and deceit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by tunwumi: 9:39pm On May 10, 2023
free2ryhme:

you can cram and apply it to the question

You can only apply what you understand
Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by OVB123: 9:46pm On May 10, 2023
Nemesis0147:
These are simple questions if you paid attention when the lecturer was teaching those topics.

Na logical reasoning e need….
This is what respond, i want to hear. Kudos!
Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by Hoelujohn: 9:47pm On May 10, 2023
DevilSignature:
angry

Coming next on the question paper will be Tunibu drug case and criminal lifestyle in Chicago
We will lock up the school and arrest the lecturer
Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by haybhi1(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2023
TUTU147:
This is my dream course,I can't wait to go back to school.
Go to Unilorin to study it if you have this burning desire. I bet it'd be worth it.
Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by DevilSignature: 9:49pm On May 10, 2023
Hoelujohn:

We will lock up the school and arrest the lecturer
by then ur drug lord will be in jail

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by okoroemeka(m): 9:53pm On May 10, 2023
Ashez:
Nice one
I remember my time in school,a creative lecturer have set similar question and walked away,giving us freedom of library, textbooks,etc for 3 hrs with minimum of one foolscap sheet in answers,but many still failed,such questions will only have answers from your brain
Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by PopsiAde: 9:58pm On May 10, 2023
Nazgul:

It's not even INEC that gave the instructions. It's a Constitutional requirement.
Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by shiwex: 10:09pm On May 10, 2023
This is very good. I'm impressed. About time we move away from the old way setting exams......most countries now give questions about what is trending in the society.
Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by mctech(m): 10:14pm On May 10, 2023
tommykiwi:
It will favour those that followed the news online more.
Every student is meant to be in the know of current events, not just football and Bobrisky.

Kudos to the lecturer.
Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:16pm On May 10, 2023
thesicilian:
These are very practical questions. The key is not to let the names distract you.
exactly applied and practical questions... This is how college questions supposed be

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by Aurelius1(m): 10:17pm On May 10, 2023
Zidoh:
Obviously current affair
Yes. But these are very logical questions. You may think you've given the correct answer only for you to realise that you're off the mark.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:21pm On May 10, 2023
Postinor:
Hmm,they should also have asked the question about how all these stupid obidients can be punished by the court of law

Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by Walamide: 10:27pm On May 10, 2023
Wàhálà for student wey no dey follow news but knows only bet9ja
Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by riczy(m): 10:33pm On May 10, 2023
eminikansoso:
angry
Hahaha
See wahala for who no get time for News
Come be like, who is Ike Ekweremmadu and Habeeb Okikiola.
Me: Ike Ekweremmadu is an Igbo man who want sell organ for money 🤑.
And Habeeb Okikiola is a Muslim boy from southwest Nigeria.
Mark 6/10.
At least I wrote something grin grin
Na fail u go fail bro
Re: Ekweremadu, Portable: See UNILORIN Exam Question by riczy(m): 10:34pm On May 10, 2023
Na this course I wan go study now, so I go be EFCC boss!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LAUTECH Students Post Obituary Of Their VC, Prof. Sulaiman Gbadegesin (Photo) / Lady Struggling To Walk In High Heels On Graduation Day (Photos) / John Adaigbe: UNIBEN's First Student Ever With Matric. Number 001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.