Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

I Just Produced My First Movie Guys. I'm Excited! - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Just Produced My First Movie Guys. I'm Excited! (14134 Views)

Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie / The Legend Of Inikpi: Mercy Johnson Releases Teaser For Her First Produced Film / Jeff Excited As He Reunites With His Family After BBNaija Eviction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Produced My First Movie Guys. I'm Excited! by nakedweapon: 8:59am On May 18, 2023
Ignatio:
He doesn't know the industry and how the business works. We've seen his likes. They storm in and end up on tears. That money is way too much. People have produced better with known faces and lesser budget and still recoup their money for further investment.
Someone has probably led him wrongly.

You are very correct. I thought he was joking when he mentioned the amount he spent.
Re: I Just Produced My First Movie Guys. I'm Excited! by nakedweapon: 9:10am On May 18, 2023
TalkTalkTwins:

We used two black magic 6k, rented equipment from Lagos and Enugu, booked hotel rooms plus feeding of cast and crew, transportation, payment for story and script, payment of cast and crew, we shot in a university and had to settle some people.

Until you’re in the industry bro.
That camera I'm seeing there looks like black magic pocket camera. It's not expensive to hire and it doesn't shoot original 6k. Don't be carried away by 6k, 4k gimmicks. If you had used black magic ursa mini and shoot 4k at least it is much higher than black magic pocket 6k And also ursa mini 4k is most times ROK TV standard camera for movies. Black Magic pocket camera is almost in the same category with lumix GH5X . I wish you the best.
Re: I Just Produced My First Movie Guys. I'm Excited! by Kenneth10110(m): 4:41pm On May 18, 2023
TalkTalkTwins:
Nairalanders cheesy
Since this is our church, I came to give my testimony.
I wrote this movie in 2021 and we just shot it two weeks ago. It was produced by our company, Julob Entertainment Ltd and we had casts and crew from over five states, including some known faces.

Has anyone else produced a film, how did you go about marketing or selling it? Any advice will help a brother.
Meanwhile, our behind-the-scenes 1 is out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1634Rnaicw

cheesy please show your boy small love!

The guy in that video is Theatre Art course rep 400 level IMSU. We acted a role together in school just last semester am a linguist. This guy u no allow me act the last scene for our production.
Re: I Just Produced My First Movie Guys. I'm Excited! by MasterTeeUSA: 5:03am On May 19, 2023
I have responded. Thanks

olumided:
I have emailed you bro.

Re: I Just Produced My First Movie Guys. I'm Excited! by olumided: 6:42am On May 19, 2023
Thanks.

I have replied either.

MasterTeeUSA:
I have responded. Thanks

Re: I Just Produced My First Movie Guys. I'm Excited! by Obasempire(m): 8:28am On May 20, 2023
Deop your whatsapp contact lets work
TalkTalkTwins:
Nairalanders cheesy
Since this is our church, I came to give my testimony.
I wrote this movie in 2021 and we just shot it two weeks ago. It was produced by our company, Julob Entertainment Ltd and we had casts and crew from over five states, including some known faces.

Has anyone else produced a film, how did you go about marketing or selling it? Any advice will help a brother.
Meanwhile, our behind-the-scenes 1 is out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1634Rnaicw

cheesy please show your boy small love!
Re: I Just Produced My First Movie Guys. I'm Excited! by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:08pm On May 20, 2023
Obasempire:
Deop your whatsapp contact lets work

Re: I Just Produced My First Movie Guys. I'm Excited! by Ezini(f): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
stancydg:
Well done. Great feat especially when self funded. Sleepless nights until the dream is achieved. I have been there. God bless your work with resounding success.

Was it worth it at the end?

I am planning to go there as well
Re: I Just Produced My First Movie Guys. I'm Excited! by Ezini(f): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
nakedweapon:
My brother relax. I have been in the industry since 2016. You actually spent way too much for this kind of movie. I know what I'm saying,you have alot to learn in this business. Believe me.

How can I reach you,
I need to learn one or two things as well
Re: I Just Produced My First Movie Guys. I'm Excited! by nakedweapon: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
Drop your email or whatsapp number. I will chat you
Ezini:

How can I reach you,
I need to learn one or two things as well
Re: I Just Produced My First Movie Guys. I'm Excited! by nakedweapon: 3:50am On Jul 20, 2023
🙂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muna Obiekwe / Banshee!!! Tv Series / Thread For "Marvel Comics" Fanboys And Fangirls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.