Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

This Is What I Have To Say About NDLEA Assessment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is What I Have To Say About NDLEA Assessment Test (1187 Views)

Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? / UBA Assessment Test / Assessment Test At Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What I Have To Say About NDLEA Assessment Test by flyinnizam(m): 3:07am On May 11, 2023
I don't know if it was just me but I could not access the Portal during the one day frame I was given and I am typing this by 3a.m and still couldn't access it. Keep showing my dashboard will be enabled soon or whatever than means so I hope they extend the deadline.
Re: This Is What I Have To Say About NDLEA Assessment Test by neneskidaboss(m): 3:13am On May 11, 2023
My dear, you are not alone, i am still awake now trying to access my dashboard; it's still the same issue for me.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Have To Say About NDLEA Assessment Test by flyinnizam(m): 3:21am On May 11, 2023
neneskidaboss:
My dear, you are not alone, i am still awake now trying to access my dashboard; it's still the same issue for me.
the thing taya me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Have To Say About NDLEA Assessment Test by Marthyboco(f): 3:33am On May 11, 2023
I've been trying to log in since 10am and now it's 3.31am midnight still not working
NDLEA whyyyyy?

flyinnizam:
I don't know if it was just me but I could not access the Portal during the one day frame I was given and I am typing this by 3a.m and still couldn't access it. Keep showing my dashboard will be enabled soon or whatever than means so I hope they extend the deadline.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Have To Say About NDLEA Assessment Test by flyinnizam(m): 3:35am On May 11, 2023
They should do something about it
Re: This Is What I Have To Say About NDLEA Assessment Test by flyinnizam(m): 3:38am On May 11, 2023
Not our fault
Marthyboco:
I've been trying to log in since 10am and now it's 3.31am midnight still not working
NDLEA whyyyyy?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What I Have To Say About NDLEA Assessment Test by Jamahyel(m): 5:39am On May 11, 2023
try a different browser like opera
Re: This Is What I Have To Say About NDLEA Assessment Test by neneskidaboss(m): 6:35am On May 11, 2023
Jamahyel:
try a different browser like opera

Its still the same with other web browsers
Re: This Is What I Have To Say About NDLEA Assessment Test by DesChyko: 6:41am On May 11, 2023
I do hope the part of your application number that is visible is generic to a number of persons. It's sensitive ID in the public just like that.
Re: This Is What I Have To Say About NDLEA Assessment Test by victorikpe(m): 6:47am On May 11, 2023
flyinnizam:

It happened to me too
Re: This Is What I Have To Say About NDLEA Assessment Test by emooo(m): 8:18am On May 11, 2023
I was scheduled for Tuesday up till now I could not access my dashboard I didn't sleep all through on Tuesday night trying same yesterday and up till now I could not access my dashboard
Re: This Is What I Have To Say About NDLEA Assessment Test by jehovalives: 8:21am On May 11, 2023
Same with me o
Re: This Is What I Have To Say About NDLEA Assessment Test by Nora17: 10:26am On May 11, 2023
neneskidaboss:
-I had same issues too. But I never stopped trying. At a point, it was frustrating but it was successful as at 9mp yesterday
Re: This Is What I Have To Say About NDLEA Assessment Test by eventainment(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2023
flyinnizam:
Re: This Is What I Have To Say About NDLEA Assessment Test by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:00pm On May 11, 2023
Ndlea made their test questions easy/cheap but made sure their site would be harder.

(1) (Reply)

Accenture Address / Vacancies In A Shipping And Logistics Company / Oil And Gas Jops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.