Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

MRAY0001. You Won't Make It Pass This Year. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / MRAY0001. You Won't Make It Pass This Year. (666 Views)

Won't Federal Government Pay Corp Members Arrears? / Nysc 2018 Will There Be Three Batches This Year / Do This And You Can Be Rest Assured That You Won't Have To Beg For Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MRAY0001. You Won't Make It Pass This Year. by Seagodess(f): 6:25am On May 11, 2023
The guy with this moniker MRAY0001 won't Make it pass this year..if you see him tell him.he scammed my junior brother, telling him he can help him with correction of data on his jamb result slip.. after payment..he switched off his number.i warned him.. so don't think iam wicked.. his case is settled already in the spirit realm.. seun should do something.. there are too many scammers on this site.
Re: MRAY0001. You Won't Make It Pass This Year. by Sleekcode: 10:51am On May 27, 2023
Seagodess:
The guy with this moniker MRAY0001 won't Make it pass this year..if you see him tell him.he scammed my junior brother, telling him he can help him with correction of data on his jamb result slip.. after payment..he switched off his number.i warned him.. so don't think iam wicked.. his case is settled already in the spirit realm.. seun should do something.. there are too many scammers on this site.

Use your powers and pass your brother or change his score then we can take you serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MRAY0001. You Won't Make It Pass This Year. by kenny160: 8:46am On Mar 09
Sleekcode:

Use your powers and pass your brother or change his score then we can take you serious
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Nysc Graduate Needs A Place To Serve In Lagos (urgent) / When Youth Corpers Used To Be Admired: / Corpers' For Jesus, Lets Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.