Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits (52027 Views)

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead / Join Prophetess Lianna Wealth / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:50am On May 11, 2023
Quintessential Woman, Embodiment Of Humanity, Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage Visit

Watch Video
https://fb.watch/ksHV2DjqHw/

Floodgates of felicitations has trailed the birthday celebration of one of the outstanding humanitarians and a renowned philanthropist, Lianna Wittman.

Her friends and associates have taken to the social media and conventional media to celebrate her, pouring encomiums on her and celebrate her on a special day.

She is seen as a woman of remarkable vision and unwavering determination who stands as a beacon of inspiration for many.

She is also the founder and President of the Lianna Wittman Foundation, a non-governmental organisation she has used in spearheading the EDURISE Project.

The EDURISE Project is dedicated to transforming lives and restoring hope to the desolate. The organisation is committed to bridging the gap of out-of-school children in the country and Africa in general by offering them scholarship and tuition free education.

Her belief is firmly anchored on the fact that education is a powerful tool for empowerment, which she has used to restore hope to many and keep dreams alive.

In addition to her philanthropic endeavors, Lianna Wittman is also a trailblazer in the world of business.

As the CEO of Builders Gain Limited, her leadership has established the company as a go-to destination for the procurement and supply of building and construction materials. Her astute entrepreneurship has not only contributed to the growth of the industry but has also opened doors of opportunity for countless individuals.

Embodying elegance and grace, Lianna's dedication to promoting the beauty and confidence of the African woman led her to establish the Sparkle Mobile salon. Through this venture, she has touched the lives of women by enhancing their self-esteem and empowering them to embrace their uniqueness.

Lianna Wittman's prophetic ministry reaches thousands, bringing salvation, direction, and deliverance to those seeking spiritual guidance. Her profound insights, coupled with her genuine care for others, have ignited a spiritual awakening in the hearts of many.

With each venture and endeavor she undertakes, Lianna Wittman exudes passion, resilience, and a deep-rooted desire to make a lasting impact. She is an exemplary leader, a compassionate advocate, and a true force for positive change in our world."

To mark her birthday, the woman of God Prophetess Lianna Wittman took her humanitarian outreach to orphanage home known as Love Home Orphanages and Lasuth General teaching hospital, at Pediatric ward
to celebrate with them with the presentation of gifts, food stuffs, relief materials and cash in company of her team. The soft spoken celebrant lamented the heartbreaking medical situation she saw the children and vowed to do more with her subsequent visits. 💔 😭

https://www.statepress.ng/2023/05/quintessential-woman-embodiment-of.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:50am On May 11, 2023
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:51am On May 11, 2023
Continue

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:54am On May 11, 2023
Great

5 Shares

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2023
Wow

3 Likes

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by WiszyFraud: 7:04pm On May 11, 2023
Did you know??

i Think it’s important to realize that no matter how good you’re to people, it won’t make them good to you.

lipsrsealed

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Lionstep: 7:04pm On May 11, 2023
Ok..... most I have come across are beautiful, I mean them prophetess but I always wonder 🤔 how it'll be like dating one with there ability to see what's up with you even when they're not with you

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by klickstar: 7:05pm On May 11, 2023
He work of God is good
The ministry is moving to it's permanent site

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by virtuedagirl(f): 7:05pm On May 11, 2023
HBD

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Houseofglam7(f): 7:06pm On May 11, 2023
Our brother has gone international undecided

4 Likes

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by VeryWickedPrick: 7:06pm On May 11, 2023
Will she call Jesus if I'm hitting it hard from behind?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:06pm On May 11, 2023
The ministry is moving. I don't mind prophesying my cash into her life angry

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Babaflenjor: 7:06pm On May 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Angelfrost(m): 7:07pm On May 11, 2023
Quick question Mr. Alexreports...

How much do you charge for this level of Image laundering?!!

...And what is the cut or share for getting onto Front page?!!

Just asking for a friend! No offense! cool

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Spuggie: 7:07pm On May 11, 2023
Amazing Stuff.
Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Dangrace01: 7:07pm On May 11, 2023
Guy
Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by PrinceOfLagos: 7:07pm On May 11, 2023
Nice one
Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by LOVEGINO(m): 7:08pm On May 11, 2023
omo see wiping material

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by zmanto(m): 7:08pm On May 11, 2023
Beautiful woman enjoy your day

3 Likes

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:08pm On May 11, 2023
The hussle for daily bread by Alex reports.

Hope you paid Seun for this advert

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Emeka71(m): 7:08pm On May 11, 2023
LOVEGINO:
omo see wiping material
See where your mind is going.
Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by abobote: 7:09pm On May 11, 2023
Beautiful, that was the way I celebrate my birthday when I was in Abuja.
Take some food items to the motherless

Happy birthday beautiful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by bigdammyj: 7:09pm On May 11, 2023
Okay.
Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Burgerlomo: 7:10pm On May 11, 2023
HBD LLNP 🙏

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Emeka71(m): 7:10pm On May 11, 2023
abobote:
Beautiful, that was the way I celebrate my birthday when I was in Abuja.
Take some food items to the motherless

Happy birthday beautiful
Which is such a nice way to celebrate birthday.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Comedian2019: 7:11pm On May 11, 2023
Olosho men don full this thread.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Auto58(m): 7:11pm On May 11, 2023
HBD woman of god.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Airlord2030: 7:13pm On May 11, 2023
Alex you done open branch abroad? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Focusmind: 7:14pm On May 11, 2023
Who is bankrolling her? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Lianna Wittman Marks Birthday With Orphanage And Hospital Visits by Uniqueteco77: 7:14pm On May 11, 2023
This babe fine abeg

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Wiseman Daniel Arrives In Zambia For Crusade (Photos, Video) / Apostle Sammy Smith Gives Live Sermon Outside His BURNING Home (Pics) / Prophecies That Failed In 2021 - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.