Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,065 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Banking Digital Sales Ad-hoc Staff - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Banking Digital Sales Ad-hoc Staff (484 Views)

Jamb Registration Ad-hoc Staff Needed / Requirements To Apply For NPC Ad-hoc Staff Job / INEC To Recruit 20,000 Ad-hoc Staff For Edo Government Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banking Digital Sales Ad-hoc Staff by Orbhagbemi555: 7:25am On May 11, 2023
Good morning, I was contracted by an outsourcing agent for digital sales AD-HOC STAFF for XYZ bank at #63,000 (net profit) for a term of six months in Lagos..
Please how okay is this offer
Besides I'm a new graduation fresh from NYSC
Re: Banking Digital Sales Ad-hoc Staff by nedekid: 6:10pm On May 26, 2023
Orbhagbemi555:
Good morning, I was contracted by an outsourcing agent for digital sales AD-HOC STAFF for XYZ bank at #63,000 (net profit) for a term of six months in Lagos..
Please how okay is this offer
Besides I'm a new graduation fresh from NYSC
See you blowing big grammer, you are just through with nysc.
8 years ago, where were you? Probably in secondary school. You are talking of 63k monthly stipends (can't call that salary as na pepper soup money), we are talking of judgement that covers over 2000 times that amount.
And you call my post Balderdash and gibberish. You guys really have mouth pass your pay grade.
Anyway, the young shall grow, you just de start life, take am easy so plenty doors go open for you.
Re: Banking Digital Sales Ad-hoc Staff by DenreleDave(m): 6:29pm On May 26, 2023
nedekid:

See you blowing big grammer, you are just through with nysc.
And you call my post Balderdash and gibberish. You guys really have mouth pass your pay grade.
Anyway, the young shall grow, you just de start life, take am easy so plenty doors go open for you.

Bwahahahaha ha 😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Banking Digital Sales Ad-hoc Staff by Mayorarto: 11:19am On Oct 17, 2023
Do you later the job? How was your experience? Is it a good job? I got same job too but I'm yet to accept

(1) (Reply)

Job Title: Momo PSB Canvassers / Cipm Exam / What/who Inspires You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.