Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen (47679 Views)

Watch Finland's Prime Minister Sanna Marin left Government Work Goes Partying / Sanna Marin: World’s Youngest PM Leading Finland’s 5.5million People / Man Divorces His Wife For Sex Doll In Botswana (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by tomax026: 11:33am On May 11, 2023
Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by chris72: 11:34am On May 11, 2023
Most likely the woman now see the man as a small boy considering her status
Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by wahalawahala: 11:34am On May 11, 2023
funshint:
She's obviously richer than him; so he must get half of her properties angry
no b Africa na wey politicians dey pack our money.. e go shock u he get money pass her

Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by isabi2lof: 11:35am On May 11, 2023
No unnecessary dramas
Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by riverbird: 11:35am On May 11, 2023
bestman09:
sad
Young ladies and power do not go together.

They always get intoxicated by it.....

Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by dominique(f): 11:35am On May 11, 2023
These people will file for divorce and still be calling themselves best friends. Why divorce when you're still friends? Are you not supposed to be married to your "friend"?

Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by simplesearch: 11:35am On May 11, 2023
God is not a respecter of person. The same hell that accommodate a peasant farmer who refuse the gospel and the word of God, will accommodate president of nations, prime ministers and professors.

Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2023
Nnukwute idiotu
Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by apache4: 11:37am On May 11, 2023
I have one

Generalwoodz:
Who's doing who a Hakimi?

Pls, I'm in need of LinkedIn account to buy
Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by Neddstark: 11:37am On May 11, 2023
God bless mother Russia.
Giving too much power to women will not be allowed there.

Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by Larryndelaw: 11:39am On May 11, 2023
funshint:
Who tells you she is richer than him You mean been a prime minister makes her rich. These is not Nigeria where there no checks and balances.

Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by baralatie(m): 11:39am On May 11, 2023
chris72:
Most likely the woman now see the man as a small boy considering her status
No
The divorce was because of the security of the family .
Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by edoairways: 11:39am On May 11, 2023
leisuretym:
Every woman have the tendency to seek freedom at a certain time in marriage .

Even if you are richer than her, she takes you through legal divorce in the court of law, empty your pocket and run with her loot
Not all women
Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by Hezmatosky: 11:40am On May 11, 2023
funshint:
Nigeria mentality. So if one is president or prime minister or governor that makes the person rich or richer than everyone abi? You think say na una country wey every public servants dey loot him people ba?

Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by Obi4Ever: 11:42am On May 11, 2023
Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by Alexrayz(m): 11:42am On May 11, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Who tells you she is richer than him You mean been a prime minister makes her rich. These is not Nigeria where there no checks and balances.

any small thing Nigeria ..so there is no corruption in western countries or in America
Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:42am On May 11, 2023
What sort of useless lifestyle are these whites living? Even over reconcilable issues and minor ones,they speedily opt for divorce, even without considering the kids,if they have any.

Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by leisuretym: 11:43am On May 11, 2023
edoairways:

Not all women

Yes EVERY women have the “TENDENCY “

Show yourself at home and see
Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by Generalwoodz(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2023
apache4:
I have one

Are you on WhatsApp? Let's talk... 070 36 19 61 84
Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by baralatie(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2023
dominique:
These people will file for divorce and still be calling themselves best friends. Why divorce when you're still friends? Are you not supposed to be married to your "friend"?
The divorce was for the protection of her family.
Now that she is a more publicly known person in a russia.nato.europe and USA.
The quite life they had back then won't be easy and it is the guy that will be used against her.
So the guy will agree to free her to protect her child and herself

Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by Ashirioluwa: 11:46am On May 11, 2023
funshint:

Politics is a big business in Africa countries, but it’s not the same in western world.

Her salary is less than 150k euros per year whereas President’s son in Nigeria will make that amount in a week.

Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by Johnn74: 11:47am On May 11, 2023
Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by mmsen: 11:51am On May 11, 2023
LeeSmart:
Dis oyinbo people get issue oo, na dem give us that line of "Till death do us part" nd na dem still no the follow am. No be juju be daht?
The lesson is to ignore their blatant hypocrisy and do what is best for your own society.

Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by blueAgent(m): 11:51am On May 11, 2023
LeeSmart:
Dis oyinbo people get issue oo, na dem give us that line of "Till death do us part" nd na dem still no the follow am. No be juju be daht?

I tell u grin grin grin
Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by mmsen: 11:52am On May 11, 2023
funshint:
Finland is a small country and she’s a public servant, not a kleptocrat. She probably doesn’t have much more than him.

Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by LordAdam16: 11:54am On May 11, 2023
pansophist:
I suspected this.

She faced backlash a few months ago after a video leak of her clubbing went viral. Her husband was not there with her. Then I knew there was a crack.

It was a political hit job.

Nonetheless, e sure me say she b dey cheat on her husband steady. Dude just couldn't bear the humiliation of a public leak. At least, he still has a sliver of self-respect.

To his credit, he delayed the divorce until after the elections.

All told, the bitch defo won at life. MP at 30. PM at 34. Still looks like a model at 37 and will remain an MP.

Now she can engage in as many "extracurricular activities" as she likes. Haters can kick rocks. Better party chic wen no 1 abandon the lifestyle.

-Lord

Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by Nobody: 11:55am On May 11, 2023
I had no idea Finland has a female PM. Now that's awesome.

Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by yetmao: 11:56am On May 11, 2023
Generalwoodz:

How much
Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by hopexter(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2023
Generalwoodz:

Abeg if you see seller, let me know as me sef don broadcast tire undecided
Re: Sanna Marin Divorces Her Husband, Markus Raikkonen by edoairways: 11:58am On May 11, 2023
leisuretym:

Yes EVERY women have the “TENDENCY “

Show yourself at home and see
That is a lie. Don't use the behaviour of few bad eggs to robe others

Wahome Gakuru, Nyeri Governor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder / The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos)