Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,739 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Remote Internship Opportunity With our Tech Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Remote Internship Opportunity With our Tech Company (622 Views)

Internship Opportunity In Our Tech Startup / Internship Opportunity With Our Tech Company / Be An Ambassador Of A Tech Company In India. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remote Internship Opportunity With our Tech Company by dloveinvest1015(m): 8:29am On May 11, 2023
Davtechinvest is a web3 company that is committed to building investable products and providing innovative solutions to businesses and individuals in Nigeria and beyond. We are currently seeking interns who are willing to build their career and skills through volunteering in our company. The internship program is open to individuals who are passionate about technology, eager to learn, and willing to take on new challenges.

The internship positions available are:

UI/UX Designer: As a UI/UX Designer intern, you will work closely with our product development team to create visually appealing and user-friendly designs for our web and mobile applications. You will have the opportunity to learn about design principles and apply them to real-world projects.

Business Developer: As a Business Developer intern, you will work with our business development team to identify new business opportunities, conduct market research, and develop strategies to grow our business. You will have the opportunity to learn about business development processes and gain valuable experience in a fast-paced startup environment.

Digital Marketer: As a Digital Marketer intern, you will work with our marketing team to create and execute digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels. You will have the opportunity to learn about digital marketing strategies and tools and gain hands-on experience in driving traffic and leads to our website.

Content Creator: As a Content Creator intern, you will work with our content team to create engaging and informative content for our blog, social media channels, and other marketing materials. You will have the opportunity to learn about content creation strategies and gain experience in creating content that resonates with our target audience.

Venture Capital Analyst: As a Venture Capital Analyst intern, you will work with our investment team to identify and evaluate potential investment opportunities in early-stage and high-growth companies. You will have the opportunity to learn about venture capital investment processes, conduct due diligence on potential investments, and prepare investment memos and presentations for the investment team.

Requirements:

Must be available to work full-time for a period of 6 months.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Passion for technology and willingness to learn.
Benefits:

Hands-on experience in a fast-paced startup environment.
Opportunity to work on real-world projects and make an impact.
Mentorship from experienced professionals in the industry.
Networking opportunities with other professionals in the field.
Certificate of completion at the end of the internship.
NOTE: The internship is remote and you will not be paid.
To apply, please fill the form below

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TW_-RVCYw6NM8mOheYv7yuVZo_Rt8kiTPidWHltfoGw/edit?chromeless=1
Re: Remote Internship Opportunity With our Tech Company by Blaze9: 7:50pm On May 11, 2023
Some of you wannabees are very funny. You Come here and write a lot of English seeking people with real tech skill that took a lot of time and effort to build to get them to work for you for free. How cruel of you.

Everybody knows how easy it is to write this kind of English using chat GPT. From the careful arrangement of words I can predict that a content writer posted this.

Spend a few months learning code and let's see if you will offer yourself for this kind of work.

No programmer will ever offer to work for free in Nigeria unless he or she is a dumbass.

Web 3 blah blah blah my company dis dis dat 😏

Go and learn Solidity you can come work for me. I'll even pay you for internship. Rubbish!!!

We pay for the courses Mr

I'm a Full stack developer and this is not cool.
Re: Remote Internship Opportunity With our Tech Company by Femorial(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2023
Blaze9:
Some of you wannabees are very funny. You Come here and write a lot of English seeking people with real tech skill that took a lot of time and effort to build to get them to work for you for free. How cruel of you.

Everybody knows how easy it is to write this kind of English using chat GPT. From the careful arrangement of words I can predict that a content writer posted this.

Spend a few months learning code and let's see if you will offer yourself for this kind of work.

No programmer will ever offer to work for free in Nigeria unless he or she is a dumbass.

Web 3 blah blah blah my company dis dis dat 😏

Go and learn Solidity you can come work for me. I'll even pay you for internship. Rubbish!!!

We pay for the courses Mr

I'm a Full stack developer and this is not cool.

Bro I have a year experience with Solidity and ethers.js....is the internship role available sir...I'll like to work with you...I also know some framework like hardhat and ganache.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Support Staff Needed / Make Legit Money Browsing & Watching Videos. / Kindly Look Into My Matter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.