Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,907 members, 7,863,114 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Frank Edoho Says – “if You Only Knew The Life She Gives To Me” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Says – “if You Only Knew The Life She Gives To Me” (737 Views)

Regina Daniels Flaunts The "Soft" Life She Is Getting On Movie Set / Timaya Replies Hushpuppi: Says "If You Get Mind Come Home" / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Says – “if You Only Knew The Life She Gives To Me” by ShalewaTaiwo: 10:30am On May 11, 2023
Frank Edoho, a popular Nigerian TV show host and filmmaker, has sparked outrage after sharing a selfie of himself and his wife on social media.

Sandra Onyenuchenuya Edoho is the second wife of Frank Edoho, they currently have two children together. Mr Edoho and Sandra got married after he separated from his first wife, Katherine Obong whom they had three children together.

Read full post below

https://www.drillogist.com/frank-edoho-says-if-you-only-knew-the-life-she-gives-to-me/?gcu=4d54453d

(1) (Reply)

Tupac Surname Garland Murdered For His Legacy / BREAKING!!! Bobrisky’s Father, Kunle Oduneye, Is Dead (PHOTO) / Pere Angrily Punches, Breaks Wall During Argument With Doyin (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.