Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,505 members, 7,843,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

The Truth About Steroid Use - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Truth About Steroid Use (276 Views)

The Benefits And Risks Of Steroid Injections For Knee Pain Relief. / The Truth Behind The Popular Saying: 'in Case Of Incasity' / The Truth About Olumba Olumba Obu Founder Of The Brotherhood Of Cross And Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Steroid Use by penguin2021(f): 1:15pm On May 11, 2023
Hi everyone, I'm trying to bulk up but not seeing the results I want with my current workout plan and diet. Any suggestions on how to achieve rapid muscle growth? I'm interested in hearing about supplements or techniques that have worked for others.
Re: The Truth About Steroid Use by pixie2: 2:00pm On May 11, 2023
I used to be in the same boat, busting my ass at the gym and eating clean, but not seeing the gains I wanted. So, I did some research and decided to try steroids. And let me tell you, they did not disappoint. I was able to pack on muscle mass so much faster than before. But here's the thing - you can't just buy from any random guy on the internet. You need to do your due diligence and make sure you're know where to buy steroid online. If you do it right, steroids can be a powerful tool to take your fitness to the next level.
Re: The Truth About Steroid Use by crysmile(m): 2:06pm On May 11, 2023
I found your post about purchasing steroids to be really helpful. It was well-written and provided me with the information I needed to make a decision about whether to try them or not. I will definitely be doing my own research before taking any action, but I wanted to express my gratitude for your insight.
Re: The Truth About Steroid Use by singed1: 10:18am On May 10
Slope Game gives me an enchanting feeling when challenging myself to overcome dangerous curves and avoid obstacles.

(1) (Reply)

Here’s How Ultrasound Works / Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? Test Your General Knowledge Tricky Questions! / Why I Offered My Last Child For Money Rituals – Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.