Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,098 members, 7,825,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job (635 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job by Father4all: 1:16pm On May 11, 2023
Good day my people. Please has does anyone know anything about "Smart consult Limited" ? My cousin said she was called for interview yesterday. When she showed me the text message, I suspect it was fake because the company name didn't come with the message as in at the top of the message. Only the senders number appeared. They said their number is at 35 Yaya Abatan road Ikeja Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Job by Olachase(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2023
If it's not (SMART PARTNER CONSULTING LIMITED) at 81 Ikeja Mobolaji Bank Antony way, then believe me it's fake

Buh he/she can give a try.
Re: Job by vpeaches: 7:31pm On May 12, 2023
Don't go it's fake
Re: Job by Father4all: 6:11pm On May 13, 2023
vpeaches:
Don't go it's fake
really?
Re: Job by Youjayoh(f): 1:00pm On May 23, 2023
I just got a text from them, but the address reads 36 yaya abatan rod, ogba, aguda.
Re: Job by Youjayoh(f): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2023
Job Role: Station Cashier at Rainoil Limited
Specific Locations: Ogwashi-uku, Oleh-Ogbemudia, Sapele, Auchi-Agenbode, Anwai, DSC-Otukutu, Oghara Otefe, Idumegbo, Agbor-Alihame, Abraka.

Job Summary:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the petty cash inflow and outflow of Rainoil's stations and depots as well as maintaining accurate records/books on transactions.

Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expenses and emergencies.
- Maintain records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation, and replenishment.
- Process expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances.
- Create and maintain records of cash requests and disbursements.
- Reconcile all received cash, which has been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses.
- Process payment for accounts and issue receipts.
- Keep records of amounts received and paid, and regularly check the cash balance against this record.
- Collect money from the bank for safekeeping before reimbursements.
- File all documents concerning cash payment and collection.
- Respond to queries regarding approvals, payment limits and deadlines for retirements, etc.
- Retire the various imprest accounts.
- Prepare daily and weekly collections and payment summary reports for review by the station supervisor.

Person Specification:
- Minimum of an HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of One (1) year work experience in a similar role.

Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: recruitment@rainoil.com.ng using “Station Cashier_PREFERRED LOCATION” as the subject of the mail.

(1) (Reply)

Please who can teach me Graphics design or other online tech jobs / First Bank Insurance Monthly Salary / Urgent Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.