Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

The Many Times Wole Soyinka Insulted Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Times Wole Soyinka Insulted Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife (878 Views)

Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife Cast Their Votes In Otuoke, Bayelsa.(photos) / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Many Times Wole Soyinka Insulted Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife by PrinceOfLagos: 3:38pm On May 11, 2023
Wole soyinka is an old fool who doesn't deserve any iota of respect from anyone . Soyinka publicly insulted his leader, the president and his wife unprovoked in 2013 - 2015 so he shouldn't get mad he's been paid back in his own coin

3 Likes

Re: The Many Times Wole Soyinka Insulted Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife by DatNiggaDaz: 3:41pm On May 11, 2023
" The man died "literally speaking
Re: The Many Times Wole Soyinka Insulted Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife by RepoMan007: 3:44pm On May 11, 2023
What even earned this man a Nobel Laurette prize?

4 Likes

Re: The Many Times Wole Soyinka Insulted Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife by MadamExcellency: 3:51pm On May 11, 2023
The ill of most political, intellectual and religious warlords in Nigeria including Wole Soyinka is the mindset that they are bigger than the 30% of the Nigerian population known as the Obidients. No tribe in Nigeria can boast of that number yet a braggart hiding under intellectual gangsterism thinks otherwise and hence is demanding an apology.

I ask, an apology for what exactly? Most Obidients are suffering from an inferiority and insecurity complex, especially Peter Obi himself.

3 Likes

Re: The Many Times Wole Soyinka Insulted Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife by PrinceOfLagos: 3:52pm On May 11, 2023
MadamExcellency:
The ill of Soyinka is the mindset that he is bigger than the 30% of the Nigerian population known as the Obidients. No tribe in Nigeria can boast of that number yet a braggart hiding under intellectual gangsterism thinks otherwise and hence is demanding an apology.

I ask, an apology for what exactly? Most Obidients are suffering from an insecurity complex, especially Peter Obi himself.
I don't think Peter Obi apologized to soyinka and if truly he did , then I'm highly disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Times Wole Soyinka Insulted Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife by Madmohamed123: 3:59pm On May 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Wole soyinka is an old fool who doesn't deserve any iota of respect from anyone . Soyinka publicly insulted his leader, the president and his wife unprovoked in 2013 - 2015 so he shouldn't get mad he's been paid back in his own coin

2 Likes

Re: The Many Times Wole Soyinka Insulted Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife by PrinceOfLagos: 4:03pm On May 11, 2023
Madmohamed123:
soyinka is just an example of old camel
Re: The Many Times Wole Soyinka Insulted Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife by WhiteNRed: 4:04pm On May 11, 2023
grin
Re: The Many Times Wole Soyinka Insulted Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife by YouandiAllofus: 4:32pm On May 11, 2023
Y

1 Like

Re: The Many Times Wole Soyinka Insulted Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife by PrinceOfLagos: 4:34pm On May 11, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Jonathan was projected and marketed as the devil nigeria must overcome to get to their fantasized eldorado. And soyinka with all his international decorations in wisdom, bought into the malicious properganda brewed from the enclaves of the real demons that have held the country down since 2015, and the devil himself gearing to take over from his accomplice. Soyinka like others, should be disappointed in themselves for buying the change that is meant to be free.
Re: The Many Times Wole Soyinka Insulted Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife by Kwashiman: 4:48pm On May 11, 2023
Soyinka is just an overrated cultist, never rated that clown

1 Like

Re: The Many Times Wole Soyinka Insulted Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife by Couldntfigurean: 5:51pm On May 11, 2023
This is why I don’t like obi apologies to them

Yourba mulims did worse to JEG and his family,even here in nairaland,he was names ijaw drunk

Obi should stop apologizing to Tinubu zombies

1 Like

Re: The Many Times Wole Soyinka Insulted Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife by PrinceOfLagos: 7:13pm On May 11, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
This is why I don’t like obi apologies to them

Yourba mulims did worse to JEG and his family,even here in nairaland,he was names ijaw drunk

Obi should stop apologizing to Tinubu zombies

(1) (Reply)

Chef Dammy Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Cookathon Record (video) / Ansec Approves Contract For Solution Fun City / Am Giving Out My New Laptop (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.