Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

German News Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / German News Blog (263 Views)

News Blog For Sale With Over 2000 Visitors Per Day Hurry Now / Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please / Webmasters I Need Your Honest Review On My News Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German News Blog by Lucy001(f): 4:46pm On May 11, 2023
I want to create a German news blog on blog, with seo, site map, webmaster for google, bing, etc google console,
Re: German News Blog by susrite(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2023
Lucy001:
I want to create a German news blog on blog, with seo, site map, webmaster for google, bing, etc google console,
Pls, can you be more elaborate? If you don't mind, you can reach me on the link in my signature for a more defining explanation. I'm a web developer.
Re: German News Blog by Lucy001(f): 5:04pm On May 11, 2023
susrite:
Pls, can you be more elaborate? If you don't mind, you can reach me on the link in my signature for a more defining explanation. I'm a web developer.

I want a German blog news site, that means in German language, on blog platform, with webmaster tools, site map, bing webmaster tools etc

Blog-spot blog
Re: German News Blog by susrite(m): 5:14pm On May 11, 2023
Lucy001:

I want a German blog news site, that means in German language, on blog platform, with webmaster tools, site map, bing webmaster tools etc

Blog-spot blog
OK ma'am. I can create a specific language-related blog for you, with a registered webmaster tool on google, generate both XML & HTML site map and work on search engine optimization for you. Feel free to contact me through the link on my signature
Re: German News Blog by Lucy001(f): 5:33pm On May 11, 2023
susrite:
OK ma'am. I can create a specific language-related blog for you, with a registered webmaster tool on google, generate both XML & HTML site map and work on search engine optimization for you. Feel free to contact me through the link on my signature

Not on WordPress, hope u understand, also there is not contact link showing on your signature
Re: German News Blog by JakesCreativity: 5:42pm On May 11, 2023
Lucy001:

Not on WordPress, hope u understand, also there is not contact link showing on your signature
I tried dropping a link now and got banned. Here's my official account tho. I know you're talking about blogger dot Com and not wordpress. Just click on the 'WhatsApp here' on my main acct signature and you'd be directed to my WhatsApp. Or just message O8I3756O56O
Re: German News Blog by Lucy001(f): 6:11pm On May 11, 2023
JakesCreativity:
I tried dropping a link now and got banned. Here's my official account tho. I know you're talking about blogger dot Com and not wordpress. Just click on the 'WhatsApp here' on my main acct signature and you'd be directed to my WhatsApp. Or just message O8I3756O56O

Ok will chat you on whatsapp
Re: German News Blog by susrite(m): 7:41am On May 13, 2023
Lucy001:

Ok will chat you on whatsapp
I'm yet to hear from you
Re: German News Blog by online4business: 12:15pm On May 13, 2023
Germany has the lowest cpc in all of Europe

@Lucy001
why not go for us traffic?
Re: German News Blog by JakesCreativity: 3:45pm On May 13, 2023
online4business:
Germany has the lowest cpc in all of Europe

@Lucy001
why not go for us traffic?
if you check her profile, you'd realize that she resides in Germany. It could be a local playforhmm for her members in Germany.

(1) (Reply)

Is OFF-PAGE SEO Still Effective For SEO? / Who Created Pingist Blog | Pingist Website Owner | Is Pingist Blog Real / Have Completed My 75th Wordpress Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.