Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance (16158 Views)

Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi / Wike: Tinubu Turned Down PDP’s Offer To Sabotage Buhari In 2019 Election / Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance by showlove911(m): 12:16pm On May 12, 2023
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Luke 21:34-36 (KJV)

Say.... LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance by highness25(m): 12:30pm On May 12, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/11/ministerial-appointment-disquiet-in-apc-over-wike-tinubu-romance/
Tinubu has already given Rivers State Ministerial slot to Magnus Abe hence he decided to withdraw his petition at the tribunal. All these ones na noise
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance by edgecution(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2023
Nchenches:
What of Rotimi Amaechi who committed huge funds of Rivers State to form APC?
Abi APC na use and throwaway party?

Who forced him to do that? Amaechi has no political relevance to APC. Obi/Kwankwaso/Wike are the people that are relevant to political parties. Ameachi did not deliver Rivers State in 2015 and 2019 yet he was the Campaign DG.
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance by AwkaFinest: 2:33pm On May 12, 2023
aikyg:

Actually, Nwike is the correct spelling and is pronounced as wee-kay. Wike is the wrong spelling and is pronounced as waik.

It is Wike and will always remain Wike!
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance by aikyg(m): 2:54pm On May 12, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Stop waiking bro. Learn to Nwike. The meaning of the name is Nwa (Child) Ike (Strenght); Child of Strenght. In spoken igbo, when you want to join towo vowels from two different words, you apply what's called [b]oliilo udaume (swallowing of vowels)[/b]. So when you join Nwa-Ike, the i in Ike swallows the a in Nwa, to give you Nwike.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talks.
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance by aikyg(m): 3:02pm On May 12, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Stop waiking bro. Learn to Nwike. The meaning of the name is Nwa (Child) Ike (Strenght); Child of Strenght. In spoken igbo, when you want to join towo vowels from two different words, you apply what's called oliilo udaume (swallowing of vowels). So when you join Nwa-Ike, the i in Ike swallows the a in Nwa, to give you Nwike.

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance by AwkaFinest: 4:27pm On May 12, 2023
aikyg:

Stop waiking bro. Learn to Nwike. The meaning of the name is Nwa (Child) Ike (Strenght); Child of Strenght. In spoken igbo, when you want to join towo vowels from two different words, you apply what's called oliilo udaume (swallowing of vowels). So when you join Nwa-Ike, the i in Ike swallows the a in Nwa, to give you Nwike.

Wike is what the owner of the name knows. If you know something else that's for you.
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance by Menclothing: 4:52pm On May 12, 2023
Wike will nominate all postion attach to rivers
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:54pm On May 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu should make Wike minister of defence. I really like the way he handled miscreants in oyingbo.

So, you want Wike to wipe out IPOB completely? Please, Ibos don't want that. Ibos love the violence, the death, the destruction and Monday curfew that IPOB supplies regularly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance by Bashirkareem31: 5:30pm On May 12, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
aside okpa and bobozi what do you know as decent meal

oshey de online meal eater
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance by Bashirkareem31: 5:30pm On May 12, 2023
dondodo:
Obi go sha beg ASIWAJU for appointment sha
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance by Bashirkareem31: 5:31pm On May 12, 2023
Igboslayer:
You voted Obi, then you are the first to tell Tinubu not to abandon the east! Your half a loaf of bread is already soaked in gully water without sardine...dey play
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance by crossbreedwears(m): 7:57pm On May 12, 2023
I know and even kakwanso sef but an ex military senior officer is right for the appointment. Thwy know in and out of the military
yarimo:
Adetokumbo kayode a SAN was former minister of defense during
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance by maxzzo1(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2023
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance by yarimo(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2023
crossbreedwears:
I know and even kakwanso sef but an ex military senior officer is right for the appointment. Thwy know in and out of the military
You know and you are still asking can a civilian be minister of defense. That is how you always fail JAMB each year
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance by yarimo(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2023
crossbreedwears:
You know and you are still asking can a civilian be minister of defense. That is why you always fail JAMB each year
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance by aikyg(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Wike is what the owner of the name knows. If you know something else that's for you.

He is not the owner of the name bro. One individual does not own a name. For instance, if your name is Peter and you wrongly spell it as Pita like the former VC of NAU, it does not change the fact that you got the spelling wrong. It also does not make you the owner of the name. Like Peter, like Nwike. Udo! grin
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance by crossbreedwears(m): 4:35am On May 13, 2023
Ehya Professor of English! Weldone oh. You be mumu i swear...
yarimo:
You know and you are still asking can a civilian be minister of defense. That is why you always fail JAMB each year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Discos Post 37 Apologies To Band A Customers In 1 Week / Police Arrest Daniel Ojukwu (FIJ Reporter) / 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.