Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom (45894 Views)

Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom / 10-Year-Old Bandits' Informant Arrested In Zamfara. He Had Killed 3 With Gun / Military Arrests Goni Fandam, ISWAP Informant Who Spies On Troops' Movements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by NeshietUkochio(m): 7:28am On May 12, 2023
AndikanEssien:
Esit Urua isn't in Ibeno please, it is in Eket but shares boundaries with Ibeno LGA
Can you tell us of Eket origin or migration and Esit Urua settlement?
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by NeshietUkochio(m): 7:35am On May 12, 2023
Qoko:

Your community is a peaceful community with bunkers moving local refined diesel up and down, does it mean it means those products were loaded with documentation from NNPC. Dey play
Nice question. But those products mostly are moved from Rivers state through high sea to the river banks in my region after settlements with security forces. The elites are involved in this, even government officials. Hence, how these products are brought to my region
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by AwkaFinest: 7:41am On May 12, 2023
viodemus:

They want you not to care about the condition and well being of your cousins. Moreover they are intimidating and suppressing them, so that they can surround the igbos, their real focus. Anything to make igbos happy, thriving, and independent, they sabotage. But are boosting their side up. Be vast in your assessments, especially in tense times. Don't believe their smoke screen tactics.

Na so una go dey use una own hand dey find trouble for Igbos. This has nothing to do with Igbos, yet your busy body no wan allow u rest.

Looking for problem where there's none.
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by tonididdy(m): 7:50am On May 12, 2023
ObongBassey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVTviBkD6B0

Happening since morning, Ibeno L.G.A of Akwa ibom state, was today invaded by Nigerian Army, lead by an informant one officer Kehinde Olatunji AKA 'Sheggey', to destroy bunkering diesel depot in Esit Urua community in Ibeno, and Ama Friday, also in Ibeno.

Diesel worths over 200 million was affected, while the army made away with drums of diesel.

Properties were also destroyed.

Sheggey use to serve in Eket, he had misunderstanding with a driver over his usual settlement, this led to him burning the drivers Toyota Dyna and the diesel the driver was carrying, this caused serious issue between him and his superior, he was transferred to Portharcourt, where he went and mobilized Army unit in Bori, and they invaded Ibeno.

You fr just title am "sheggy the snitch" Because all you wrote about is the person sheggy.

You really want him in harms way! But you won't answer why you have a bunker in your backyard?

1 Like

Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by viodemus: 8:00am On May 12, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Na so una go dey use una own hand dey find trouble for Igbos. This has nothing to do with Igbos, yet your busy body no wan allow u rest.

Looking for problem where there's none.

abeg swerve.

can they let igbos or those people go to the north and sw with guns, burning down everything, poisoning the water and agriculture.

Why should it be normal that igbos are not in the forces? Why do they think is cool for them to come to igbo or areas that igbos are okay with, to cause destruction. Moving around with Saudi arabia inscriptions. Let us not talk about their systematic economics blockade to the SE and places that are okay with the SE. Let them be fair in their actions, there needs to be more SE, and many parts of the SS in the Nigerian forces to avoid trust issues. It is not okay that two to three selfish tribes, hijacked Nigeria's security and economy, then want to suppress the igbos to extinction.
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by correctguy101(m): 8:01am On May 12, 2023
Not funny at all.

The refineries in the country are unproductive, yet some local villagers are refining the crude with the crude implements they had.

What a sham this country is.

And this nonsensical behavior of setting fire on such a place should be stopped. These people no get common sense at all. angry
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by ginggerxy: 8:14am On May 12, 2023
Angelfrost:
Is this heading really necessary??! Can't you just say the army raided and destroyed an illegal facility??!

Why put people's lives in danger...
Read the whole article you will understand the need for that headline
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by mordred44: 8:44am On May 12, 2023
Dialpad:
Hope they were arrested
Who
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by Hotwest: 9:08am On May 12, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Air pollution..

Why illiterates full N.A like this..that nonsense adage say aboki no dey hear come only go crap has to stop in the south..
how else to open?
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by Xkale1996(m): 9:20am On May 12, 2023
illicit:
They will get back to him sooner or later

him go fold his hands abi him go ready for them na,
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by Desusi: 9:23am On May 12, 2023
Angelfrost:
Is this heading really necessary??! Can't you just say the army raided and destroyed an illegal facility??!

Why put people's lives in danger...
There's More to this story. Its either the writer is part of the bunkering gangs or he is indirectly reporting the informants. In Nigeria, nothing is impossible. Nevertheless, the informants should sleep with one eye for now,-my counsel.
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by DatIgalaDude: 9:25am On May 12, 2023
Caramia2020:
The snitch won't last because they will surely come for him, besides he was part of the corrupt system.

Cuz, over there you snitch, your whole generation gets wiped out.
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by AwkaFinest: 9:35am On May 12, 2023
viodemus:

abeg swerve.

can they let igbos or those people go to the north and sw with guns, burning down everything, poisoning the water and agriculture.

Why should it be normal that igbos are not in the forces? Why do they think is cool for them to come to igbo or areas that igbos are okay with, to cause destruction. Moving around with Saudi arabia inscriptions. Let us not talk about their systematic economics blockade to the SE and places that are okay with the SE. Let them be fair in their actions, there needs to be more SE, and many parts of the SS in the Nigerian forces to avoid trust issues. It is not okay that two to three selfish tribes, hijacked Nigeria's security and economy, then want to suppress the igbos to extinction.

I repeat, this has nothing to do with Igbos. Let Yoruba and Akwa Ibom people settle their business. It happened in Akwa Ibom, not in Abia, Imo, Ebonyi, Anambra or Enugu.
Also what is illegal is illegal no matter who, where or how the crime was committed.

Let Akwa Ibomites speak for themselves, because nobody made you a spokesman for them. Also try not to think that everything is Igbo vs the rest.
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by ObongBassey: 9:37am On May 12, 2023
tonididdy:

You fr just title am "sheggy the snitch" Because all you wrote about is the person sheggy.

You really want him in harms way! But you won't answer why you have a bunker in your backyard?
My backyard produces crude oil unlike your baren land.
So I should benefit from it while sheggey is here stealing from us?
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by alizma: 9:38am On May 12, 2023
Don't be too fast to blame an individual for this because the army, is currently doing some clean up of illegal refineries under the Operation ‘Octopus Grip exercise.
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by ObongBassey: 9:38am On May 12, 2023
Vello:

See who dey talk about sense
Akudaya
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by ObongBassey: 9:39am On May 12, 2023
treatise:

It's like they were unable to settle the soldiers hence, that action.
Reread the post Sir
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by ObongBassey: 9:40am On May 12, 2023
Blackdisciple:

Our soldiers know nothing about environmental degradation.
They only understand destruction
That's sad bro
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by Angelfrost(m): 9:54am On May 12, 2023
Desusi:

There's More to this story. Its either the writer is part of the bunkering gangs or he is indirectly reporting the informants. In Nigeria, nothing is impossible. Nevertheless, the informants should sleep with one eye for now,-my counsel.

As in... It is all shades of wrong to give out an informant's details in public!

It is just not done!
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by Sijo01(f): 10:33am On May 12, 2023
ObongBassey:
@Seun lend your voice and tell Nigerian army that environmental degradation is a no no no for us

Environmental degradation is a no no no for you and yours but ye'all harbored and condoled bunkery and refining of petroleum products illegally.
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by Absuchat(m): 11:14am On May 12, 2023
Yoruba man......
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by Vello(m): 11:23am On May 12, 2023
ObongBassey:
Akudaya
Nattering nitwit
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by tonididdy(m): 12:00pm On May 12, 2023
ObongBassey:
My backyard produces crude oil unlike your baren land.
So I should benefit from it while sheggey is here stealing from us?
Your backyard oil belongs to Nigeria

You should be shot at sight for your illegal practices.
The law is the law!
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by treatise: 4:22pm On May 12, 2023
ObongBassey:
Reread the post Sir
Deductive reasoning .
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by Pinkybush: 11:16am On May 14, 2023
Who told you Esit Urua is in IBENO L.G.A?
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by AndikanEssien(m): 8:57am On May 18, 2023
NeshietUkochio:
Can you tell us of Eket origin or migration and Esit Urua settlement?

That's not the bone of contention here. Esit Urua is a village under Eket local government and its people are of Ekid origin and speak the Ekid language
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by mutantninja: 9:10am On May 18, 2023
viodemus:

Full time aloof. head in the a$$ parolee.

In summary,
there are many ways you can look at it.

one way is:
if all out war breaks out, maybe in the first three months, say 2 to 4 million igbos kpai, like e money dem, .maybe me too, anybody can get it; then the world powers begin to pick sides, if igbo allies increase their flow of toys and add a little sophistication of weapons, things will tilt to balance, until the stronger and more tactical people win. Meanwhile, in that tilting to balance phase, the kind pay back and barrage of missiles una go collect ehn. mouth no go fit talk. Na maximum and rapid damage, Before una allies go dey say is time to increase their supplies, at least over 6 to 8 million of una go dun kpai.
The idea of having many boots on the ground against a population that don't feel comfortable with it, for weeks na wash, having a multitude of islamics tribalist sw and their leader region with arabic islamics inscription, na wash. It will force the sham forces to kpai many, no one to trust, which will create separation and avoidance, so that their movements and positions will be clear. if na guns, both modern locally made and imported no be problem. Movements can be mined, both land and sea. The air plucking machines, can be ramped up.

It is easy to see that, the winner will be who the world powers support. That is why igbos need to be the most disciplined in Africa and maybe the world. Igbos should keep updating sensible foreign allies on the enemies plan.

You m-u- m- u s, are aloof basking in your old assisted glory from the world powers then. Also some of those minorities wey una use get hope the last time, fit no ride with una.
All the igbos have to do is be defensive in the first few months, then the tilt will start, some igbos being strategically set to be pumping high flying toys to the islamics sw, humans, buildings, economy, means of feeding, etc, just dey torch everything, while some focus on their leader region. Then defend against the aggressors in between.

bro, is easy to predict the movie. Even a child can analyze this. I just described a basic scenario. The tribal hijackers of the Nigerian forces are not a super power that will be hard to destroy. There will be no limit to the losses they receive. What they can bring to the table is not insurmountable. in the first six or so months, there will be balance of power, and massive wreckage on all sides. Igbos have not really built anything yet, so will probably suffer massive human life losses, but their enemies will also suffer massive human and infrastructure losses. And then it will just be a long term war, say the next 10 to 50 years before diplomacy really kicks in. After that, Igbos will never again be led by or associated with ethnic cleansers and selfish resources criminals.
I appreciate the effort you took to drop this emotional analysis. But sadly, emotion doesn’t win wars… it creates more weakness. After the civil war, if they didn’t become so emotional they would’ve started development in their home soil not Lagos or other south western states… no tribe really genuinely loves them and in war tribes and communities naturally gravitate to the stronger side… in a real war scenario they’ll be decimated really fast before international support starts pouring in and the local bank accounts of their elites will be frozen… they’ll die like flies… innocent children and beautiful women will be wasted for nothing… they’re just too small a tribe to engage in a full scale war against the north and the west… will they clamor for support from the SouthSouth? The south south can never trust them , not in this lifetime….. the solution? They should stop being emotional and build… asking for secessi0n when you haven’t built anything is suicide. They owe the government their life not the other way around. The wise ones amongst (entrepreneurs and business moguls) them are helping build a better ONE Nigeria, the f••ls who don’t know history are looking for war.. funny how emotional your people are.. will they remain this way forever ? Lol I pray the new generation wakes up.
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by viodemus: 10:37am On May 18, 2023
mutantninja:

I appreciate the effort you took to drop this emotional analysis. But sadly, emotion doesn’t win wars… it creates more weakness. After the civil war, if they didn’t become so emotional they would’ve started development in their home soil not Lagos or other south western states… no tribe really genuinely loves them and in war tribes and communities naturally gravitate to the stronger side… in a real war scenario they’ll be decimated really fast before international support starts pouring in and the local bank accounts of their elites will be frozen… they’ll die like flies… innocent children and beautiful women will be wasted for nothing… they’re just too small a tribe to engage in a full scale war against the north and the west… will they clamor for support from the SouthSouth? The south south can never trust them , not in this lifetime….. the solution? They should stop being emotional and build… asking for secessi0n when you haven’t built anything is suicide. They owe the government their life not the other way around. The wise ones amongst (entrepreneurs and business moguls) them are helping build a better ONE Nigeria, the f••ls who don’t know history are looking for war.. funny how emotional your people are.. will they remain this way forever ? Lol I pray the new generation wakes up.

Verified dunce ---- free me from your fool*shness. kpai with it alone.

People get ready made 360 plan about una matter, constantly updating and collecting infos.

The small light weight sophisticated toys around can do trip hazards and surprise your tribe and your masters. Then the reinforcements will flow in rapidly. Una statics go en masse, before una arab help go show.

Igbos have some real non igbo relatives in the south south; we don't do gum body with all, but we also have friendly tribes in the south south, middle belt, and even the north.

Some igbos are praying for you islamics to be fool*sh enough, so that there will be no limit to our retaliation on you the slaves first. It will accelerate the break up, that way the fraudulent tribalist don't rule us too long. The fraudulent one better fix the equality in the NA immediately, or he will be delusional when he will loose the little string of respect he has.
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by mutantninja: 1:41pm On May 18, 2023
viodemus:

Verified dunce ---- free me from your fool*shness. kpai with it alone.

People get ready made 360 plan about una matter, constantly updating and collecting infos.

The small light weight sophisticated toys around can do trip hazards and surprise your tribe and your masters. Then the reinforcements will flow in rapidly. Una statics go en masse, before una arab help go show.

Igbos have some real non igbo relatives in the south south; we don't do gum body with all, but we also have friendly tribes in the south south, middle belt, and even the north.

Some igbos are praying for you islamics to be fool*sh enough, so that there will be no limit to our retaliation on you the slaves first. It will accelerate the break up, that way the fraudulent tribalist don't rule us too long. The fraudulent one better fix the equality in the NA immediately, or he will be delusional when he will loose the little string of respect he has.
I love your people… you have resilient spirits but are naturally not so intelligent and philosophical. I have one of them her name starts with “Chi” as that’s common and despite all her resilience she ends up getting Dicktroyed by me grin
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by viodemus: 7:28pm On May 18, 2023
mutantninja:

I love your people… you have resilient spirits but are naturally not so intelligent and philosophical. I have one of them her name starts with “Chi” as that’s common and despite all her resilience she ends up getting Dicktroyed by me grin

One day off given by una master, no bad to spend am with chi.

I hope say e sweet like the kanji dam wey I turn your mama to, sometime last week. The former olosho, say I take am go memory lane, because your fool*sh papa dey slack since she know am. Tell your papa to step his game up.
Re: Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom by AndikanEssien(m): 12:14pm On May 19, 2023
Pinkybush:
Who told you Esit Urua is in IBENO L.G.A?

Follow me ask dem d same question o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Flood And What It Caused (photos) / Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.