Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid (17675 Views)

IGP Appoints DIGs Frank Mba, Sokari-pedro & Sanibto Oversee Imo, Bayelsa & Kogi / Anambra Election: Personal Particulars Of Candidates Released By INEC / Breaking: Rotimi Amaechi Loses As INEC Rejects Tonye Cole As Rivers Guber Candid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:19pm On May 11, 2023
See this dependent mug*s! Who una wan deceive! Unless say na una forever Zombies!
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by onuman: 10:32pm On May 11, 2023
Awuuu.

Watching INEC Chairman in a video of Nov 2022 as he vowed before the public that BVAS must be used to accredit voters and transmit final vote results to INEC portal in real time;
and now watching the same INEC and Tinubu people argue that its not compulsory to use BVAS to transmit vote results to INEC server in real time; one develops goose pimples over the level of official corruption and impunity in Nigeria.

Who has confidence in INEC again?
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by PeterObi4LP: 10:38pm On May 11, 2023
Since my parents born me till I became adult, 2023 election is my very first time I'm voting and it will be my very last time till I leave this planet. The reason why I have refuse to vote all this year's is because Nigerians votes don't count.

Unless PODatti reclaim their mandate that's the only option for me to vote, aside that if I vote for any election again make I kpai.

1 Like

Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by laurel03(m): 10:42pm On May 11, 2023
Britishcoins:
If Nigeria is a sane country people like Yakubu are supposed to be in jail by now..
I have already destroyed my PVC our votes never counted...
Nigeria is a failed nation....
Even Obi will not do much...
Solution is to divide this country to our original regional...
So make then divide this country to region and make then make law that everyone should stay in their region except for visitation to other region and you should not stay than 15days in other regions
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by hush15: 10:49pm On May 11, 2023
Tntsi:
Yakubu INEC is deceiving themselves forming transparency. Up till date, they are yet to allow PODATTI legal team the access to the BVAS, despite the order from the courts.

One begins to imagine if INEC is now a branch or department of the APC.

Is it not? They trying to use governorship exercise to front and cover for the rubbish they did during the presidency.

If they want to correct their wrong, they should make available the documents that would serve justice starting from the presidential elections.
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by hush15: 11:00pm On May 11, 2023
chokekachy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0zfbjyrUimVBLWABb2efBX57sXG8mgEUjTNPrwVuog8M58XhtgSn2JeJssTUiQSqSl&id=100064292065433&mibextid=Nif5oz

Mr Festus Okoye,

You and your fraudulent chairman can keep your particulars. Stop sending us rubbish memos and guidelines you don't plan to follow. It's not supported by the Nigerian constitution.

Go to NASS and make it legal for public to scrutinize participants particulars and other necessary electoral amendments. If Nigerians deem it worthy and it's enshrined in Law, just maybe there is a glimpse of hope but for you to be publishing nonsense for us to follow when you that publish don't even know or plan to follow your nonsense, you guys are just joking. Nigerians don't trust INEC again. I can never trust INEC till I see solid reforms, never again.

Else, INEC should gather their staffs for voting and stop disturbing public peace.

For opposition parties that want to take over these states, I strongly suggest you better have solid plan b cos very few is coming out to vote and those thieves especially kogi and imo governors will likely take advantage and ensure violence to rig elections. Go and prepare cos violence and force will take the day. People are not going to turn up.
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by garfield1: 11:08pm On May 11, 2023
onuman:
Awuuu.

Watching INEC Chairman in a video of Nov 2022 as he vowed before the public that BVAS must be used to accredit voters and transmit final vote results to INEC portal in real time;
and now watching the same INEC and Tinubu people argue that its not compulsory to use BVAS to transmit vote results to INEC server in real time; one develops goose pimples over the level of official corruption and impunity in Nigeria.

Who has confidence in INEC again?

That he said or promised real time transmission doesn't mean it is compulsory.in 2015 and 2019 elections inec vowed to use only card readers but it wasn't backed by law.assuming yakubu meant what he said,if the field workers refuse to transmit,how is that his fault
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by IpobAntidote: 11:14pm On May 11, 2023
Tntsi:
Yakubu INEC is deceiving themselves forming transparency. Up till date, they are yet to allow PODATTI legal team the access to the BVAS, despite the order from the courts.

Typical shallow zero IQ ranting of another brainwashed delusional retar@ded IPOB terrorist monkey.
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by damkin24(m): 11:16pm On May 11, 2023
Tntsi:

Please don't cry on this thread...Just comment on the topic
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by Benwallt(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I have no prophecy on this matter. But one thing I know is that May 29th would be a historic day for Nigerians. Something mysterious would happen on that day.

This I have seen.

Ok. we see. Hope none of your parents is sick sha.
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by SmellingAnus(m): 11:23pm On May 11, 2023
Britishcoins:
If Nigeria is a sane country people like Yakubu are supposed to be in jail by now..
do you mean the 6 geo political zones should go and form their countries or you mean the South East and the South South should come together to form their own country?
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by Electrokco: 11:24pm On May 11, 2023
Make them call their children wey de abroad to come back first, then all of us go follow enter the enter the hall together, minus that...
We no de game.
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by DevilSignature: 11:24pm On May 11, 2023
Na God go punish mahmood Yakubu in the end
Transparency kill him there
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by Adabestseason(m): 11:29pm On May 11, 2023
I am ready to inspect all the states for how much? is it a selectivity forgone or risk sharing
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by AfonjaPriest: 12:48am On May 12, 2023
chokekachy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0zfbjyrUimVBLWABb2efBX57sXG8mgEUjTNPrwVuog8M58XhtgSn2JeJssTUiQSqSl&id=100064292065433&mibextid=Nif5oz
If you believed the INEC chairman, you'll believe anything.
In 2019, he deceived Nigerians.
In 2023, he rigged a presidential election for APC.
You are still waiting to get more from Manhood Yahoobu?
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by Staru1(m): 1:31am On May 12, 2023
Tntsi:

do you needs to be told? which govt brought that your yakubu in? you can't work in or work for firstbank and expect delivery to be like Zenith.
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by seeyounow: 3:45am On May 12, 2023
i see
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by egoldman(m): 3:48am On May 12, 2023
garfield1:

That he said or promised real time transmission doesn't mean it is compulsory.in 2015 and 2019 elections inec vowed to use only card readers but it wasn't backed by law.assuming yakubu meant what he said,if the field workers refuse to transmit,how is that his fault

What kind of stupid reasoning be this?
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by Spanki(f): 3:57am On May 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I have no prophecy on this matter. But one thing I know is that May 29th would be a historic day for Nigerians. Something mysterious would happen on that day.

This I have seen.

The only mysterious thing that will happen is that Buhari would have over power to Jagaban.
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by Ubanz: 4:54am On May 12, 2023
Why didn't INEC invite us to inspect that of the presidential candidates ?
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by Minime10(f): 5:18am On May 12, 2023
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by KonTagiousBull: 5:58am On May 12, 2023
chokekachy:

Keep deceiving yourself,evil Mamhoud.Why didn't you invite us to inspect the druggie's and the terrorist"s own.You could have saved yourself some embarrassments.

Dey play!
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by Chochovini: 6:03am On May 12, 2023
Thunder strike INEC there. Double strike on mumu yakubu. Idiots.
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by duro4chang(m): 6:06am On May 12, 2023
Tntsi:

Obi can never be president
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by Torpedo23: 6:18am On May 12, 2023
Yakubull thinking he's smart. E no know say eim and his useless agency don cast.
A good name is better than gold.
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by WorldRichest: 6:29am On May 12, 2023
Britishcoins:

Major General Aguyi Ironsi abolished the regional governments
Re: INEC Invites Nigerians To Inspect Particulars Of Imo, Bayelsa, Kogi Guber Candid by Badgers14: 7:11am On May 12, 2023
Orissodiq:
Call d lawyers and d forensic analysts. Na watin we paid the 4 b dat. If all of us come d room won't be enough 🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sample Letter Of Application For Permit To Use Tinted Glass In Nig...!!! / Ekweremadu, PDP Hypocrisy - By Jonathan Nda-Isaiah / 2023 Election: Seyi Makinde Refuses To Endorse Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.