Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Uniben Emerges Winner Of The 6th I. O. Agbede National Advocacy Competition - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Emerges Winner Of The 6th I. O. Agbede National Advocacy Competition (212 Views)

16-Year-Old Nmesomachi Emerges Winner Of 2022 Teens Essay Competition (Videos) / Ifeoluwa Olusanya Emerges Winner Of Union Bank Next Robotics Legend Competition / Uniben Emerges First African University To Reach Petrobowl Championship Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Emerges Winner Of The 6th I. O. Agbede National Advocacy Competition by branhampaul: 12:09am On May 12, 2023
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN EMERGES WINNER OF THE 6TH I.O. AGBEDE NATIONAL ADVOCACY COMPETITION 2023: CONGRATULATIONS!

───

The University of Benin Students Bar Association (Law Bar) upon invitation participated in the 6th edition of the I.O. Agbede National Advocacy Competition held from the 18th - 20th of April 2023 at Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Nigeria Law Campus.

Law Bar was represented by -
Branham Chima (SAL),
Albright Ehimze,
Hannah Kintum, and
Oghenevwede Boroh.

The competition was in three stages, videlicet:
1. Debate;
2. Client Counselling;
3. Moot arbitration.

In the debate stage (represented by Albright Ehimze, Hannah Kintum, and Alexander Boroh), Law Bar came second overall in points among the eight schools, and proceeded to the second stage (client counselling).

In the client counselling stage (represented by Branham Chima (SAL) and A. Ehimze), Law Bar scored the highest point, and thus proceeded to the final stage (moot arbitration) and faced the second highest in the client counselling stage i.e. the Babcock University team.

It is with pleasure that Law Bar announces that it won the final stage and thus emerged the WINNER of the 6th I.O. Agbede National Advocacy Competition 2023.
Also, Albright Ehimze emerged the BEST ORATOR of the competition.

Law Bar expresses her special thanks to the LAWBA Director of Competitions and Scholarships - Cedric Bekederemo, and the LAWBA Director of Programs - Monty Miracle, for their input in the team's preparation.

Law Bar thanks the LAWSAN, Babcock University Chapter for organising the said competition and thus providing the opportunity to compete with other schools.

Follow the University of Benin Students Bar Association on social media -
✓ LinkedIn: https://instagram.com/officialunibenlawba
✓ Facebook: https://facebook.com/officialunibenlawba
✓ Instagram: https://instagram.com/officialunibenlawba

(1) (Reply)

Three Hours Long Afrobeat Music Loops For Studying, Focus And Concentration / Fed Poly Bauchi Releases 2023/2024 HND Admission Form / How Scholardemia Is Revolutionising Approaches To Accessing Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.