Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance (19595 Views)

Osinbajo, Governors, SGF Attend Emir Of Kano’s Coronation (Pictures) / COVID-19: Fear Grips Osinbajo, Governors Over Bala Moham­med's Self-Isolation / How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by Pat081: 10:44am On May 12, 2023
And those good-for-nothing people who are following them are in hardship too, example is that man OLOKOESHIN
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by KonTagiousBull: 10:45am On May 12, 2023
ExAngel007:

https://punchng.com/buhari-osinbajo-govs-get-n651m-hardship-allowance/

Good news for Nigerians.
Yet there are killing themselves supporting these old selfish fools.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by zoraro(m): 10:48am On May 12, 2023
Thieves, that's what they all are. And that is all I want to say.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by OLOKOESHIN: 11:56am On May 12, 2023
Pat081:
And those good-for-nothing people who are following them are in hardship too, example is that man OLOKOESHIN
Poverty boy.
Hope you've eaten?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by fareed69(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

If they check very well, you are a poor man suffering severe hardship. I am very sure you don't even eat decent food.

Thank You.
But have not come to your house to beg for a cup of Gari.
Keep wailing
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by showlove911(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2023
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Luke 21:34-36 (KJV)

Say.... LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by ufotunang: 12:26pm On May 12, 2023
Nigerians do not learn....they vote in this corrupt politcians in every election.. politicians that will be providing you bad goverance and enmassing the wealth for themselves and enriching themselves...who really needs the hardship allowance between the politicians and nigerians?..are politicians really suffering they are the ones that even caused the hardship nigerians are going through...you see the corrupt politcians and the political party they represent ..and you will still be voting them into power and what do you expect... nigerians we have to be wise
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by websta: 12:39pm On May 12, 2023
Can you imagine? Which hardships? These people have finished Nigeria. Yoruba people did you see where they say Igbo people money? Funny enough Tinubu is a greater thief, grab your popcorn and coke and watch out for part2(BAT)
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:54pm On May 12, 2023
These people are all thieves.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:54pm On May 12, 2023
These people are all thieves. The money is meant for those experiencing the hardship, not these ones na.
Haba.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by Pat081: 1:17pm On May 12, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:

Poverty boy.
Hope you've eaten?
No sir, enjoy with happy people so that your own too will come óde
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by OLOKOESHIN: 1:27pm On May 12, 2023
Pat081:
No sir, enjoy with happy people so that your own too will come óde
Send your aza Pat081 to celebrate more!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by nathyx(m): 1:40pm On May 12, 2023
Apparently zero Hardship allowance for the Poor man God save us undecided
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by JuicyStar: 2:39pm On May 12, 2023
Well deserved. They really made the country hard for themselves also
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by realestate99: 2:59pm On May 12, 2023
Those people involved in the making of the 1999 constitution deserves to be in a dungeon being fed with only bananas every Mondays and Thursdays alone.

You can't blame the president for getting such huge sum provided it is stated in the atrocious constitution.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by Kingbuhari(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2023
And online noise makers got nothing....
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by PJtech: 6:07pm On May 12, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:

Send your aza Pat081 to celebrate more!
thanks
0472979232 gtb
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by Walz001: 6:29pm On May 12, 2023
No reason to complain
Most members of NL will always be at their back when it come to real life
This is what we get when we don't do the right thing
Nigeria for All
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by orisa37: 6:59pm On May 12, 2023
VERY POOR ALLOWANCE AFTER 8 YEARS OF HARD POLITICS.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 12, 2023
angry angry
shebi it will be difficult for them to pay salaries but it won't be difficult for them to now pay themselves salaries, very humongous salaries at that.. and these are elderly men and women running government issues, these same godforsaken cursed-at-heart people will run their dirty buccal cavities and tell you that children need to respect elders while they, eg PMB, act in silliness and proclivities..

Lemme come and be going... I won't talk🙄😏

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by MrLight10: 7:09pm On May 12, 2023
Only God can save Nigerians.. You want loan, while you'll be leaving office in two weeks....
We don't have and means of settling debts, we have consumed the money with out no saving plan.. that's why when peter Obi talks, APC thinks he's attacking them..No, he's saying the rascalities our dear politician Have committed.

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by omojeesu(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2023
They are just mocking Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by Nobody: 2:08am On May 13, 2023
Fot the hardship created by their fantastically corrupt and inept administration or another?

$650million of tax payers' money!!!

How much will the common man get?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by Reubenmutuwa: 3:04am On May 13, 2023
Hana! After the level of hardship infringed in the life's of my fellow Nigerians but our leaders are still exploiting and extorting us. God come and help us.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by Babalola0920: 6:45am On May 13, 2023
There salary small
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance by comradewanle(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2023
Hardship or hazard allowance??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North / Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update / Sokoto Residents Storm Streets With Brooms, Shovels To Collect 1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.