Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

ISWAP Kills 3 Idps, Injures 8 Soldiers, 5 Others In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Kills 3 Idps, Injures 8 Soldiers, 5 Others In Borno (6364 Views)

Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack / ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) / ISWAP Kills 2 Nigerian Soldiers, 1 Policeman, Threatens Army In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Kills 3 Idps, Injures 8 Soldiers, 5 Others In Borno by showlove911(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2023
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Luke 21:34-36 (KJV)

Say.... LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.
Re: ISWAP Kills 3 Idps, Injures 8 Soldiers, 5 Others In Borno by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 12:29pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
You wouldn't see Tinubu Medio employees condenming this because the news is about there slave masters, the North .

Very shameless people

Cc: Yarimo, HellAnus and co
Re: ISWAP Kills 3 Idps, Injures 8 Soldiers, 5 Others In Borno by Izi91: 12:43pm On May 12, 2023
Fighting for good religion
Re: ISWAP Kills 3 Idps, Injures 8 Soldiers, 5 Others In Borno by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 12:46pm On May 12, 2023
Where is Helinues and Yarimo? Are they hiding their tails in between their legs in shame?
Re: ISWAP Kills 3 Idps, Injures 8 Soldiers, 5 Others In Borno by laivwire(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2023
The one who escaped was able to walk 7km back to camp with bullet wounds?

Didn't he lose blood?

They should ask him further questions
Re: ISWAP Kills 3 Idps, Injures 8 Soldiers, 5 Others In Borno by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:19pm On May 12, 2023
THIS IS A STATE GOVERNED BY THIER VICE PRESIDENT SELECT... BUT MAKE E BE ANAMBRA, U GO SEE WAILINGS AND OBI THE WHOLE OF THE MEDIA
Re: ISWAP Kills 3 Idps, Injures 8 Soldiers, 5 Others In Borno by Blackdisciple(m): 10:10am On May 13, 2023
Hmmm so what are they doing to get from the IDP's why killing them you made them homeless and helpless and still follow them to kill them.
Why notfce your pay masters that adamantly refused to put things in place ..

To be honest I don't see Tinubu fighting these guys.. ISWAP, BOKO BOYS, FULANI KILLER HERDSMEN
Re: ISWAP Kills 3 Idps, Injures 8 Soldiers, 5 Others In Borno by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 6:19pm On May 15, 2023
maureensylvia:
Ah!
And I'm planning to travel to Bornu to source Agro produce!
God help us.
no worry go no harm will befall you those people no dey harm farmers na they no say na una be their source of food
Re: ISWAP Kills 3 Idps, Injures 8 Soldiers, 5 Others In Borno by maureensylvia(f): 6:30pm On May 15, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

no worry go no harm will befall you
those people no dey harm farmers na they no say na una be their source of food

Sure yeah
I was successful in getting the produce

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brief Expose On Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Civil Service Promotion Exams To Be Abolished 2013’ / Nnamdi Kanu Will Cause Revolution That Even God Cannot Stop - Prophet Iginla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.