Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,399 members, 7,819,424 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband (14865 Views)

Pastor Adewuyi Adegoke ‘Kidnaps Self’, Demands N3m From Congregation (photos) / Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM / Woman Fakes Own Kidnap, Demands N3m Ransom From Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by Goalnaldo(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2023
So the alleged kidnapping of your daughter reconciled both of you?Both of you are not serious.
Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by MansoryMX(m): 1:48pm On May 12, 2023
women
Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by MansoryMX(m): 1:49pm On May 12, 2023
Women!!
Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by civilserva: 1:59pm On May 12, 2023
Just add IGBO to this thread, you will 100 pages instantly. #IGBOHATERS
Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by Arbiter9(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2023
So she kidnapped her own child and told the husband to pay ransom to another guy? There is more to this story.
Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by isabi2lof: 2:10pm On May 12, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by magzey: 2:17pm On May 12, 2023
This one na personal Business, I should blame the husband for not making her accees his wealth that will lead to such Attrocity . grin
Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by mcameo: 2:23pm On May 12, 2023
I do get amazed with the intelligence some of you display, has it even occurred to you that she could have being against the marriage and hatched the plan to extort the so called husband in order to escape with her daughter.
Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by bukatyne(f): 2:37pm On May 12, 2023
Arbiter9:
So she kidnapped her own child and told the husband to pay ransom to another guy? There is more to this story.

The guy might be a relative.

Obviously, the woman cannot drop her own account na.

@OP:

Kidnapping the daughter made them reconcile? undecided

Toor!

1 Like

Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by Adakintroy: 3:04pm On May 12, 2023
Because iniquities shall abound love of men will wax cold.

We are in the last days. I mean our last days on earth.
Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by phemmyfour: 3:05pm On May 12, 2023
adontcare:
Na wa. E choke everywhere
fear women
Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by Bringbackmandat: 3:18pm On May 12, 2023
Where is the photo of the evil woman nah. I hate half news.
Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by kelspinall(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2023
this bicches
Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by Farid24224(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Why do I feel that Northerners are not naturally Nigerians sad

These people come from a horrible place honestly lipsrsealed

Una dey do worse for your South... Its feels like you are not even human beings fa... Kaiii!!! Abun mamaki..
Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by Hespee93: 4:00pm On May 12, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Abo..,ki don leave rape business now na kidnapping. Wahala dey!

Is she not your gender type
Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by bdauran: 4:01pm On May 12, 2023
She should be hang to d€ath
Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by matm: 4:08pm On May 12, 2023
Say no to domestic violence against women by men.
A man should not lay hands on a woman no matter what he does .It is men that are rapists, women cannot engage in rape.
The love of a mother is limitless.
Last week, we read here a mother convinced her son to use her own blood child for ritual.Today, a mother plans the kinap of her own daughter.
Feminists, over to you
Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by francotunsco: 5:26pm On May 12, 2023
The idiot did not care what stress the man will go through to source for such huge amount of money. If you no fear women, you are on your own.
Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by Faposky95: 6:00pm On May 12, 2023
Trying to be the sex we've known y'all to be all along.......
....and I won't pronounce it......
daughters of eve.....?
Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2023
The love of money is the root of every kind of evil.
Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by FiftyFifty(m): 8:54pm On May 12, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Abo..,ki don leave rape business now na kidnapping. Wahala dey!

That's one of the consequences of living together in the same country with the Igbos, consciously or subconsciously they must teach you their evil practices. Kidnapping, drugs, baby factories, child abduction, forcing widows to drink the water used in washing the corpses of their husbands, all sorts of crime from that Godforsaken, good-for-nothing, erosion-laden enclave.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by Switinthemiddle(m): 8:59pm On May 12, 2023
The idea that comes to my own brain sometimes when im broke dey fear me too at times. I find myself extra perceptive nd innovative. Bt this woman own na for bad thing
Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by Shalommy(f): 8:01am On May 13, 2023
FiftyFifty:

That's one of the consequences of living together in the same country with the Igbos, consciously or subconsciously they must teach you their evil practices. Kidnapping, drugs, baby factories, child abduction, forcing widows to drink the water used in washing the corpses of their husbands, all sorts of crime from that Godforsaken, good-for-nothing, erosion-laden enclave.
So, you learned all the bad things from them but the good things you threw them away shey? Chaii.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by FiftyFifty(m): 8:38am On May 13, 2023
Shalommy:
So, you learned all the bad things from them but the good things you threw them away shey? Chaii.. cheesy cheesy

Igbos and good things do not come in one sentence. Sorry, tell us something.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by Blackdisciple(m): 9:41am On May 13, 2023
Na wa...

If say FG fight these kidnapping issues all these wouldn't have been happening...

Now even families prey on each other just for the naira bills..

Buhari is leaving office without addressing any of these. Hmmm
Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by Effybaba(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2023
I noticed that the people who loves attacking men did not comment on this post.
Re: Kano Mother Kidnaps Daughter, Demands N3m From Husband by Goodlady(f): 11:40am On May 21, 2023
Daniel7543:
Watch how the FutureIsFemale: siofra, Jennyclay, iyaebethegreat, Candidlady, Goodlady and Saphiere would avoid and sneak out of this thread.
Receive brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Court Jails Russians, Japenese, 10 Other Foreigners For Oil Smuggling / Obituary Poster Of 4 Family Members Who Died Of Poisoning In Ebonyi / Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.