Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Any LP Member Calling For Interim Govt Should Be Arrested – Arabambi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any LP Member Calling For Interim Govt Should Be Arrested – Arabambi (12255 Views)

NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi / Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any LP Member Calling For Interim Govt Should Be Arrested – Arabambi by Valuepaints20(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2023
Ok
Re: Any LP Member Calling For Interim Govt Should Be Arrested – Arabambi by Yoighaman(m): 11:53am On May 12, 2023
The mandate thief would be sworn in and sworn out, it is only a matter of time. That shameless and senseless political heist will not stand.
Re: Any LP Member Calling For Interim Govt Should Be Arrested – Arabambi by FreeStuffsNG: 12:11pm On May 12, 2023
Felabrity:
Tinubu the druglord and a pathetic looter should be arrested

A criminal that lied under an oath must not be allowed to succeed Buhari
DSS is coming for you cyber criminals for your criminal defamation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any LP Member Calling For Interim Govt Should Be Arrested – Arabambi by showlove911(m): 12:12pm On May 12, 2023
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Luke 21:34-36 (KJV)

Say.... LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.
Re: Any LP Member Calling For Interim Govt Should Be Arrested – Arabambi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2023
aikyg:
This is morbidly hilarious. Who exactly are these people and who is sponsoring them? How can you claim to be a spokesman of a party, yet everything you say is against the party? Wonders shall never end.
is there any law that warrant for interim govt... He clearly said there are legal means to remove tinubu if it's found he didn't win... But only deluded obidients ll think Obi that came Third has a legit case in court
Re: Any LP Member Calling For Interim Govt Should Be Arrested – Arabambi by DesChyko: 12:28pm On May 12, 2023
Just one question for the 'newscaster' who's talking about the court proceedings.. Does he have an idea what the pay package is and how the lawyers who have taken up the case will be paid? 😏
Re: Any LP Member Calling For Interim Govt Should Be Arrested – Arabambi by Jemex003: 12:54pm On May 12, 2023
Felabrity:

If them born you well let me hear you calling for interim then you will know Nigeria isn't a Zoo

2 Likes

Re: Any LP Member Calling For Interim Govt Should Be Arrested – Arabambi by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 12, 2023
Re: Any LP Member Calling For Interim Govt Should Be Arrested – Arabambi by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2023
That plan is dead on arrival.No device of Obi supporters to demand for an interim government shall stand, because we are and should be moving forward,not backwards like Sudan,Mali and South Sudan.
Peter Obi may be of my tribe,but this recently concluded general election,I have never seen anyone run an extremely religiously sentimental campaign like PO.Going from church to church,as if victory depends on church leaders.
God knows why he didn't win.

1 Like

Re: Any LP Member Calling For Interim Govt Should Be Arrested – Arabambi by PlanktonX: 1:36pm On May 12, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Even tho I love peter obi with my full chest

Nothing can stop Tinubu from becoming president

Did I hear you say nothing?
How do you mere mortal being make ambiguous statement. Do you thing physicality control this realm?

There are ways that seem right unto a man but the end........
Re: Any LP Member Calling For Interim Govt Should Be Arrested – Arabambi by blabulu2000: 1:46pm On May 12, 2023
Arambabi comments doesn't represent the. eLLu PEE comments I have been reading since this whole election matters started Last years....i disagree...

Kenneth Okonkwo must come to clarify Aramabai's comments perhaps he is working for Tinubu ...

Not until I hear Kenneth Okonkwo comments on this...i regard this post as a fake news.....

The same ELlU PEE that abuse the hell out of Some of our dignitaries.......no...ELL PEE crew I know cannot come out with this statement of peace ....perhaps some hackers in Tinubu camp have hacked into their social media account ....
Re: Any LP Member Calling For Interim Govt Should Be Arrested – Arabambi by Staphylococcus: 2:02pm On May 12, 2023
Felabrity:

Wake-up!

Reality staring at you!

1 Like

Re: Any LP Member Calling For Interim Govt Should Be Arrested – Arabambi by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 12, 2023
cathodekazim:
Someone that couldn't win a single state in the Entire North East and North Western part of Nigeria want to rule the country. Obidients and failure are like 5 and 6

You don't substantial claims to prove that..

...., do you?🙄🙄
Re: Any LP Member Calling For Interim Govt Should Be Arrested – Arabambi by mordred44: 3:15pm On May 12, 2023
Make way 4 d man wey sabi.... onyeoma jagaban
Re: Any LP Member Calling For Interim Govt Should Be Arrested – Arabambi by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 12, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Even tho I love peter obi with my full chest

Nothing can stop Tinubu from becoming president

U are already what Ohafia pple call Efulefu...

Pls Google it
Re: Any LP Member Calling For Interim Govt Should Be Arrested – Arabambi by tunde1200(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2023
Yes oh

ipobarecriminals:
They are vagabond,hopeless,nuisance,useless, touts, mercenaries grin, headless mobs sad grin
Re: Any LP Member Calling For Interim Govt Should Be Arrested – Arabambi by Afamed: 7:00pm On May 12, 2023
Toor.

Over to the headless mobs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If I Hated The North, I Wouldn’t Have Built Almajiri Schools - Jonathan / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Ambode Attend Opening Of National Committee Of Buhari Support / List Your Achievements, Agbaje Tells Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.