Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH and AhayahSha is Name Of The CREATOR Of Humanity And His Son - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH and AhayahSha is Name Of The CREATOR Of Humanity And His Son (520 Views)

Father Followed His Son To Check His Result On Notice Board (Video) / Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition / The Creator Of The Internet Was A Black Man – Google Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH and AhayahSha is Name Of The CREATOR Of Humanity And His Son by Spirit247: 9:55am On May 12, 2023
Have you ever wondered why MESSIAH while on Earth severally screamed at the Top of His Voice that "Woe unto you Scribes(Scripture Collaters/Translators) and Pharisees"? Because they yielded themselves to become the tools of Satan to Pollute, Dilute and even Delete the vital empowering parts of the Word of our CREATOR. The Deception to hide the True Power of Christianity from Mankind did not begin with Roman Emperor Constantaine at the Council of Nicaea in AD 325. Satan only used him to aggravated it as the dawn of the End Time Generation was fast drawing nearer then.

Only undiluted whole TRUTH has the Capacity to completely make you Free for the excellent Fulfillment of your Divine Original Destiny. Read HIS Word again in the Scripture below, but now with your own Personal Vow that You shall allow your CREATOR’s Word to Swallow up all doctrines that Contradicts what your CREATOR Says, regardless of how long it has been preached or who is Still teaching and upholding it, be it my Pastor, your Pastor, or any Church.

Read: Malachi 3:6, Exodus 3:13-15 and John 5:43. And then top it us with John 17:26.

Malachi 3:6 “For I AM The Supreme AUTHORITY over All, I change Not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.”
Exodus 3:13-15 “And Moses said unto HIM, Behold, when I come unto the Children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The OWNER of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is HIS Name? What shall I say unto them? 14. And our CREATOR said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM(AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH) and HE said, thus shalt thou say unto children of Israel, I AM(AHAYAH) hath sent me unto you. 15. And our CREATOR said moreover unto Moses, thus shalt thou say unto children of Israel, The Supreme AUTHORITY and OWNER of your fathers, the OWNER of Abraham, the OWNER of Isaac, and the OWNER of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: This (I AM THAT I AM) is my Name for ever, and this is my Memorial unto All Generations.

John 5:43 “I AM come in My FATHER’s Name(AHAYAHSHA=AHAYAH+Saves=AHAYAH that Saves or AHAYAH is Salvation) and ye Receive me Not: if another shall come in his own Name, him ye will Receive [The Fulfillment of this His Prophesy began long ago when His True Name was removed from Scripture and replaced with Zeus(the demonic Pig god) and his Image replaced with that of the Rapist Sodomite Anti-Christ son(in whom the Demon Zeus lived) of the Roman Poop]

Is pleasing I AM THAT I AM our CREATOR The One and Only SOURCE of Life your primary Purpose of Existence?
Click below to Read and Watch the Video that practically Exposed all the Truth about Tetragrammaton YHWH.
http://www.ahayahsha.com

https://ahayahyashiyaisraelitesunite./most-high-christ-true-names/yhwhyhvh-and-ahayah-the-illuminati-knows-that-the-name-of-the-most-high-is-ahayah/

https://adrenogate.net/wp/2021/02/11/what-is-the-true-name-of-the-heavenly-father-who-is-lord-god-who-is-baal-house-of-yahweh-yhwh-jhvh-and-ahayah-the-illuminati-knows-that-the-name-of-the-most-high-is-ahay/

https://www.truthofzionchurch.org/our-beliefs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH and AhayahSha is Name Of The CREATOR Of Humanity And His Son by Spirit247: 9:55am On May 12, 2023
HalleluAHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH and AhayahSha is Name Of The CREATOR Of Humanity And His Son by Spirit247: 9:56am On May 12, 2023
All Glory, Worship, Honour and Power to I AM THAT I AM; The One and Only SOURCE of Life for ever more!

http://www.ahayahsha.com/
🔥The Secret to cast out every Stubborn Demon, Sicknesses and Problems has been exposed on this Website. If Any Problem or Sickness has refused to Leave your Life or Loved one(s) after you have Commanded in the Name of JESUS, that means it is not just a small Demon that is behind the Problem. The more wicked senior Principalities of Darkness behind such stubbon Sicknesses have been exposed to often ask Christians spiritually that "in which of the Jesus's Names are you commanding them to Leave? Jesus the footballer, or Jesus of etc." The devil has ensured many named their children Jesus in this World"

But non of high Heirarchy Demons or Principalities dares wait when You cast them in the Original Hebrew Name of MESSIAH that is immeasurably Above every other names. Please, Believe your Bible!!! In your Bible, Jesus Clearly told us His Original Hebrew Name by telling us that "He our MESSIAH came in HIS Father's Name which Means that MESSIAH Name Translates to "I AM Saves" and also "I AM is Salvation"

*This is a do it yourself Ministry! Click this Website to Spiritually Educate yourself about MESSIAH's Original Hebrew Name and use it to Cast out every Stubborn Demon, Sicknesses and Problems from your Life and that of others. In JESUS AHAYHASHA YAHSHAYA Powerful Name!*

HalleluAHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

DID YOU KNOW? Nigeria Is Most Linguistically Diverse In Africa & 3rd Globally / Osun Shuts Iree Poly Over Resumption Of Rector Suspended For ‘fraud’ (picture) / Why Men Don't Tell Their Spouse About Their Real Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.