Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,099 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason (24451 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams / Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' / Jimi Agbaje Has Not Left PDP, It Is "Rumor" - PDP, Fani Kayode Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by DaddyJapan(m): 10:39am On May 12, 2023
Fani-Kayode says Nigeria owes Atiku debt of gratitude, gives reason

Published on May 12, 2023
By Francis Ugwu

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Femi Fani-Kayode, alleged that Atiku Abubakar murdered and buried the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Fani-Kayode, a former Minister of Aviation, said Nigeria owes Atiku a debt of gratitude for destroying the party.

His statement was contained in a post via his verified Twitter handle on Friday.

Recall that Atiku, who contested against Bola Tinubu of the APC, is challenging his declaration by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, as the president-elect.

Meanwhile, Fani-Kayode claimed Atiku ensured the PDP would never rise again.

He wrote, “One thing we can’t take from @atiku, the Waziri Adamawa, is the fact that he single-handedly did what no-one else managed to do since 1999: he murdered & buried the PDP & ensured that it can NEVER be resurrected or rise again. For this alone Nigeria owes him a debt of gratitude.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/12/fani-kayode-says-nigeria-owes-atiku-debt-of-gratitude-gives-reason

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by Navdevgan999(m): 10:45am On May 12, 2023
tell us something

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by DaddyJapan(m): 10:48am On May 12, 2023
Basket mouth wan start to leak again, oh-
BASKET MOUTH WAN OPEN MOUTH AGAIN, OH
Abi** you don forget I say I sing, ee-oh **(is it not)
BASKET MOUTH WAN OPEN MOUTH AGAIN, OH

(Beasts of no nation, Fela Kuti)

Fani-Kayode To Atiku: Don’t Accept Defeat, Form Parallel Government

By Sodiq Oyeleke
On Feb 26, 2019

A former Nigeria’s Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has asked the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, not to accept defeat.

He said this through his twitter handle on Tuesday.

His suggestion came midway to the announcement of the 2019 presidential election results.

He said: “The election was a charade! @atiku should now brace up to defend the choice of millions of Nigerians who risked their lives on Saturday,defied tyranny and oppression and spoke through the ballot! He must reject the results and give the FG an ultimatum to declare the authentic results,failure of which he will form a Govt. and order civil disobedience throughout the nation!If this charade is allowed to stand,the country is finished! Then the authentic results collated by PDP from the 119,000 PUs must be released to the public and the int. community!”
Source: https://independent.ng/fani-kayode-tells-atiku-not-to-accept-defeat/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by DonNeon: 10:52am On May 12, 2023
That's their problem....... Make dy come give me hardship allowances too

10 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by Ofunaofu: 10:55am On May 12, 2023
sad
Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by LeoDeKing: 11:38am On May 12, 2023
I agree with FFK on the death of pdp.

But I disagree with him on who killed the party.

Tinubu actually killed and buried PDP.

Very simple, he divided the party's members and pitched them against themselves. Ever wondered why Kwankwaso never agreed to step down despite knowing very well he can't win?

Ever wondered the rationale behind pandora Obituary's sudden defection to LP and how the party quickly came to limelight?

The G5 thingy, ever wondered how it came about and Wike's actions?

Politically, Tinubu is a don, leave it for him. They say he is old but way smarter than the so called "young" ones. grin

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by Oscarchims: 11:51am On May 12, 2023
Funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by Isobug: 11:56am On May 12, 2023
FFK is trying

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by abobote: 11:57am On May 12, 2023
This useless man talks anyhow

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by money121(m): 12:08pm On May 12, 2023
Ok
Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:09pm On May 12, 2023
This political prostitute again

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by VTJN(m): 12:09pm On May 12, 2023
True

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by Guyman01: 12:09pm On May 12, 2023
FFK wants to be in the news so that he will be considered for ministerial or board appointment, he has never won any election as a contestant in his life and has no real job or business except political errand boy and leaching off thr victory of other people grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by Emola12(m): 12:10pm On May 12, 2023
Another lizard left the zoo

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by Wawelexy(m): 12:10pm On May 12, 2023
This mumu man again?

7 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by showlove911(m): 12:10pm On May 12, 2023
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Luke 21:34-36 (KJV)

Say.... LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:11pm On May 12, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
This political prostitute again
he used to be loved by Ipob and obidients faithfuls... Even PDP folks

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by Flick490(m): 12:12pm On May 12, 2023
Okay. This is sarcasm taken too far. FFK is suffering from dementia with Lewis Body.
Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by Jestin: 12:13pm On May 12, 2023
This one has been offered a plate of porridge again by Atiku
Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by ipobarecriminals: 12:13pm On May 12, 2023
cool
Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by Iceman2017(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2023
You people should stop making this woman beater relevant.
He is just empty and has nothing to offer
Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by TooMuchStuff: 12:13pm On May 12, 2023
This man.....!
Most useful idiot in Nigeria today.
All you need do is to toss the Bread to his direction.

Fiamm..u start hearing woof wooooowff wooooooou

Agbaya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by allthingsgood: 12:16pm On May 12, 2023
Hahahahaha grin

Fani kayode too get bad mouth aswear cheesy
Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by leanonme82: 12:17pm On May 12, 2023
Lol. IPOBians favourite in law, messiah and friend circa 2015-2020. grin Their posts that year were so ridiculous.
DPharisee say him wife turn am to Lion in Nigeria.tongue

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by IpobAntidote: 12:17pm On May 12, 2023
Wicked mon grin.
So true

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by fof1: 12:23pm On May 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by IpobAntidote: 12:25pm On May 12, 2023
leanonme82:
Lol. IPOBians favourite in law, messiah and friend circa 2015-2020. grin
They were kissing his ass when he was against Buhari. Now they hate him grin

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by Tareq1105: 12:27pm On May 12, 2023
I just hope Obasanjo hadn't cursed Atiku when they said he Obasanjo prostrated for him in 2003.

I'm saying this bcoz Atiku has turned to a serial loser now.

List of Presidential Election Participated In:

1993 he lost under SDP.

2007 he lost under AC.

2011 he lost under PDP.

2015 he lost under APC.

2019 he lost under PDP.

2023 he lost under PDP.

Imagine, Tinubu just had one participation and he got it.

Atiku, no be by force o.

It's like Obasanjo has a hand in your predicaments. I no trust Baba Iyabo.

6 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by Myself2(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2023
Wawelexy:
This mumu man again?

If Atiku gives him.a.plate of beans amd a loaf of Agege bread now, he will change his tune.

Agbaya pari ewa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by TalkingBird: 12:28pm On May 12, 2023
Thieves everywhere
Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by Sleekfingers: 12:29pm On May 12, 2023
Jestin:
This one has been offered a plate of porridge again by Atiku

Did you read , what FFK wrote? Or you simply don't understand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason by dyera(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2023
He is right though, if Atiku wasn't selfish and insist on contesting when it's the turn of the south, if he had given way for Peter Obi, PDP would have won after getting over 10 million votes. Atiku's greed for power destroyed PDP.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NEC Recommends ₦302 Per Litre Petrol Price By February / 200 Young Boys Graduated From ISWAP Training Camps In February – ISS / Emmanuelle BLATMANN, French Ambassador To Nigeria Pays Tinubu A Courtesy Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.