Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,174 members, 7,835,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Net People Iinternet Support Serviices For Clubfreedom.biiz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Net People Iinternet Support Serviices For Clubfreedom.biiz (775 Views)

How Do Rate The Serviices Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc ? / Clubfreedom Positions / Anyone Gotten His/her Money Thru Clubfreedom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Net People Iinternet Support Serviices For Clubfreedom.biiz by Obialor16(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2007
NET PEOPLE INTERNET SUPPORT SERVICES FOR CLUBFREEDOM.BIZ

Hii all,
net people internet support services ltd seems to be the best for clubfreedom MLM.i joined them last week and in three days i have moved up to the second level.it is the fasted way to climb on board.however u will be required to pay 10% of the 6000USD as service charge.check them out on www.gbelepawo.com or visit them at pent house 8 thomas salako street ogba lagos.pls quote my site www.clubfreedom.biz/?bishopxtian.dont waste time oooooooo.
Re: Net People Iinternet Support Serviices For Clubfreedom.biiz by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2007
I registered about a week now, still I'm yet to get an update. Can you advise me on what to do?
Re: Net People Iinternet Support Serviices For Clubfreedom.biiz by Obialor16(m): 5:38am On Sep 12, 2007
hi sainbeng,
just be a little patient with them.the same thing happened to me.they need to confirm your payment and once that is done u will be registered.check out their site and do a mail to muyiwa@homebiz4sure.com.i am sure he will respond.u av not made any error in joining them i can assure you.do well to invite others on board so our train can move faster.u can reach me on bishopxtian@yahoo.com.WELCOME ON BOARD FRIEND

(1) (Reply)

Union Homes Records N1bn Profit / Grab Your Copy Now! / Indigenous Firm Floats N10.2bn Ethanol Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.