Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. (9927 Views)

School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / Kaduna Govt Sacks 4,562 Newly-recruited Teachers / Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by opalu: 2:56pm On May 12, 2023
Ok
Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by ibechris(m): 2:58pm On May 12, 2023
Antipob777:
This is a welcome development. At lest paying the 60k per month is ok.

I commented the governor for this initiative and salary.

When Peter obi was governor he sacked many teachers, owes 23 months salary, pays a teacher 12k a month salary.

Peter obi is a wicked man and will never go unpunished

Were u in Anambra state when all this happened or u just hate Obi?

Liar. I hate women who lie a lot especially women like u.

When obi was there as the state governor,outperformed all the state governors in the south west.

In terms of education,even Soludo can't beat him till this day. He never owed one person in Anambra state till he left that seat of power.

Go and ask...stop ur propaganda.
Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by Olatunji4real00(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2023
No is not a state but hamlet, nonsense of you
Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by Olatunji4real00(m): 3:00pm On May 12, 2023
CartelKenneth:
Ekiti is still a state? cheesy
... No is not a state but hamlet... Nonsense of you!.

1 Like

Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by AstrologyGuru: 3:18pm On May 12, 2023
Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by omolola100(f): 3:19pm On May 12, 2023
AngelGabbyShara:
EKSG distributes letters to 1,300 newly recruited primary school teachers
… As Oyebanji says practical agricultural, entrepreneurship skills ‘ll be introduced in schools

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0qbKKgS3to5NwtNTPLgAa5JnNdqqM9ATKWPumPwdmZJVYmpA3yAtUgfhYnbiYMwy3l&id=100069437032705&mibextid=Nif5oz
Congratulations to them...I tried all my possible best to be employed but God knows the best, out of over 13,000 candidate that sat for the exam.

1 Like

Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by seguno2: 3:21pm On May 12, 2023
ayo2008:
Who did we offend in this clime?

Is this practised in western world ? Y politicise everything? God help this country o
Unfortunately some people are tickled by this na
I hope and pray we grow up from this pettiness

How much of your money have you spent on the political process, as your mates do in the Western world
Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by xpiranza88: 3:22pm On May 12, 2023
Kudos to him ohhh unlike some useless governors that will recruit when they are leaving office.....

1 Like

Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by seguno2: 3:23pm On May 12, 2023
omolola100:

Congratulations to them...I tried all my possible best to be employed but God knows the best, out of over 13,000 candidate that sat for the exam.

Would you not have been employed among them, if the progressive governors recruit primary school teachers every year to have all children in free schools?
Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by uvie66: 3:28pm On May 12, 2023
.....Na to dey pay salary on time go become wahala.
Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by Raji4God: 3:39pm On May 12, 2023
easzypeaszy:
1300 Teachers dat wl be paid average of 35k per mnth na him dis ones dey carry for head
Congratulations to dem better dan Yaya Bello who spend 8years without recruiting even cleaner
Shame state governmnt who cant do little thing in der state.
I also hate useles publicity

Don't allow hatred block your sense of reasoning na, Yahaya recently employed 1000 second school teacher and in some MDAs
Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by easzypeaszy(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2023
Raji4God:

Don't allow hatred block your sense of reasoning na, Yahaya recently employed 1000 second school teacher and in some MDAs
even ur father dey always tel u say mk u no allow lie kiii u one day
Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by ibtommy(m): 4:09pm On May 12, 2023
easzypeaszy:
1300 Teachers dat wl be paid average of 35k per mnth na him dis ones dey carry for head
Congratulations to dem better dan Yaya Bello who spend 8years without recruiting even cleaner

You don poo for body!!! If he didn't give them jobs you would use your dirty mouth to wash him down. May be he should withdraw the letters and let them continue to commit atrocities in the society. O ti mu rum. You are sold completely to stinking rum. Spits out tongue

1 Like

Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by omolola100(f): 4:24pm On May 12, 2023
seguno2:

Would you not have been employed among them, if the progressive governors recruit primary school teachers every year to have all children in free schools?
You are right!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by Abiodunstephen(m): 5:26pm On May 12, 2023
Imagine Ekiti, Ondo last employment was in 2007.
And there is no substantial project.
It almost 20years now without government employment.
Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by Tompson88: 5:28pm On May 12, 2023
They recruited only those who know who and also people that went for one APC rally,Nigeria is a joke,most of those who passed the exams that know no one were not considered.=EKSG distributes letters to 1,300 newly recruited primary school teachers
… As Oyebanji says practical agricultural, entrepreneurship skills ‘ll be introduced in schools

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0qbKKgS3to5NwtNTPLgAa5JnNdqqM9ATKWPumPwdmZJVYmpA3yAtUgfhYnbiYMwy3l&id=100069437032705&mibextid=Nif5oz
[/quote]
Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by Tompson88: 5:32pm On May 12, 2023
Thanks God you were aware,I already mentioned that below in comments.=Political party teachers you mean[/quote]
Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by Mikshomex(m): 7:21pm On May 12, 2023
This is a good movement whe will ogun state startup some things like this
Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by snoopz: 7:46pm On May 12, 2023
[quote author=Antipob777 post=123092674]This is a welcome development. At lest paying the 60k per month is ok.

I commented the governor for this initiative and salary.

When Peter obi was governor he sacked many teachers, owes 23 months salary, pays a teacher 12k a month salary.

Peter obi is a wicked man and will never go unpunished[/quote

You really think Ekiti can afford to pay a level 8 officer 60k? Abeg stop playing

I'm sure it's a better place compared to where they're coming from when you look at other perps that will be coming with the job from leave allowance to access to loans, cooperative,and job security amongst others, and with the low cost of living in Ekiti, they're really good to go
Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by reiddecuti: 9:38pm On May 12, 2023
easzypeaszy:

And Dave Umahi.

2 Likes

Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by ayo2008: 7:56am On May 13, 2023
seguno2:

How much of your money have you spent on the political process, as your mates do in the Western world

Our societal value has affected our reasoning greatly.
During the olden days, when our parents got govt jobs, I was aware that no funfare was organised to give them appointment Letters.

All this gimmick are politically motivated is unfortunate
Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by seguno2: 8:44am On May 13, 2023
ayo2008:
Our societal value has affected our reasoning greatly.
During the olden days, when our parents got govt jobs, I was aware that no funfare was organised to give them appointment Letters.

All this gimmick are politically motivated is unfortunate

Please sir, Oga Ayo, how is this the answer to your own monetary contribution to the political process like oyinbos of your status?

Should we take it that you contribute nothing to the political process but want it to work for you? Does that make you a thief, ole, barawo who wants to reap what he didn’t sow
Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by seguno2: 9:27am On May 13, 2023
easzypeaszy:

How is this publicity useless if you used it to make us know that Yahaya Bello has not recruited anyone in eight years?
I’m not understanding sir
Re: EKSG Distributes Letters To 1,300 Newly Recruited Primary School Teachers. by ayo2008: 8:33pm On May 13, 2023
seguno2:

Please sir, Oga Ayo, how is this the answer to your own monetary contribution to the political process like oyinbos of your status?

Should we take it that you contribute nothing to the political process but want it to work for you? Does that make you a thief, ole, barawo who wants to reap what he didn’t sow

I can't pick anything substantial from your point.
Kindly recast

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Inter-school Debate. ::UNIOSUN:: / JAMB: 25% Scored Above 200 Out Of 1m Candidate – Oloyede / Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.