Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,910 members, 7,838,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Actress Chioma Akpotha Excited As She Visits India For The First Time (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Chioma Akpotha Excited As She Visits India For The First Time (video) (635 Views)

Reactions Trail BBN Tacha's Dressing As She Visits Lagos State CP / Angelique Kidjo Speaks Yoruba As She Visits Lagos Studio And Meets With Asa / Debie-Rise Plays Guitar For Governor Yahaya Bello As She Visits Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chioma Akpotha Excited As She Visits India For The First Time (video) by Equaljhayloaded: 3:31pm On May 12, 2023
Source:[/b]https://www.equaljhayloaded.com.ng

In her post, Chioma Akpotha expressed her delight at the opportunity to visit India, mentioning that it was her first time ever in the country.

Nollywood actress, Chioma Akpotha, has taken to social media to express her excitement after her first-ever trip to India.

In a video she shared on her Instagram page, the actress documented her journey from the airport in Nigeria to her arrival in India, where she revealed she was in the South Asian country for work.

In her post, Chioma Akpotha expressed her delight at the opportunity to visit India, mentioning that it was her first time ever in the country and that she was thrilled to have been there.

“So I had the opportunity to visit India (Mumbai), a few weeks ago. It was my first time, and I was delighted to have been there. It was a work trip, and will soon be sharing details,” she wrote.

[b]Watch video in below link
https://www.equaljhayloaded.com.ng/actress-chioma-akpotha-excited-as-she-visits-india-for-the-first-time-video/

1 Like

Re: Actress Chioma Akpotha Excited As She Visits India For The First Time (video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 12, 2023
grin
Re: Actress Chioma Akpotha Excited As She Visits India For The First Time (video) by thesicilian: 3:45pm On May 12, 2023
I envy her. I personally can't wait to visit the Taj Mahal

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Sexiest And Influential African Actresses 2023 / Portable Finally Meets Skepta, Hides Bundles Of Pounds He Got From Skepta(video) / I Am Grateful Jesus For 39 Years- Isaac Oyedepo Celebrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.