Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Tinubu Is Going To Win Obi In Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Going To Win Obi In Court (856 Views)

I Predict Tinubu To Win, Obi To Come Third By A Wide Margin / Propaganda Against LP Wonโ€™t Make You Win โ€“ Obi Fires At APC, PDP / Atiku, Tinubu cannot win, Obi Is the Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Going To Win Obi In Court by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:09pm On May 12, 2023
Don't mind the heading

This is for all Tinubu bots on every platform, am glad to announce to you all that obi is all loving and a forgiving person, he would be glad to have you work for him after his court victory against your overlords, when he is doing is good works in Nigeria we need your bots tactics to help defend against opposition party that may want to rubbish his regime

All ye Tinubu bots rejoice obi is full of mercy and kindness ..... LeoDeKing OGHENAOGIE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Going To Win Obi In Court by richmond500: 4:11pm On May 12, 2023
I believe Tinubu will win this case, if he doesn't and they disqualified him due to dual citizenship, then no other person met the constitutional requirements.
In a run-off between Obi and Atiku.
I believe Atiku will flawlessly beat Obi.

Na just my opinion sha

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Going To Win Obi In Court by WorldRichest: 4:13pm On May 12, 2023
Thebadpolitican:
Don't mind the heading

This is for all Tinubu bots on every platform, am glad to announce to you all that obi is all loving and a forgiving person, he would be glad to have you work for him after his court victory against your overlords, when he is doing is good works in Nigeria we need your bots tactics to help defend against opposition party that may want to rubbish his regime

All ye Tinubu bots rejoice obi is full of mercy and kindness .....

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you donโ€™t sound mentally stable. If you spend this time working on yourself, then you will not be begging for good like those before you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Going To Win Obi In Court by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2023
Thebadpolitican:
Don't mind the heading

All ye Tinubu bots rejoice obi is full of mercy and kindness ..... LeoDeKing OGHENAOGIE
so u no get work again I wonder what u ll do as obedient after supreme Court Judgment throw away LP and PDP petition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Going To Win Obi In Court by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2023
WorldRichest:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you donโ€™t sound mentally stable. If you spend this time working on yourself, then you will not be begging for good like those before you

Why did sound offended eblike you be bot, sorry bots aren't humans and need no reply from humans
Re: Tinubu Is Going To Win Obi In Court by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
so u no get work again I wonder what u ll do as obedient after supreme Court Judgment throw away LP and PDP petition

Ooh I wish it was possible but obi gat you guys back he is for all Nigerians regardless of not or opposition, he obi will make world class health care for druggy daddy
Re: Tinubu Is Going To Win Obi In Court by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:41pm On May 12, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Ooh I wish it was possible but obi gat you guys back he is for all Nigerians regardless of not or opposition, he obi will make world class health care for druggy daddy
get a life obi can't be president ok... LP is a regional party... PDP that's d only party capable of beating APC Lost how much more LP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Going To Win Obi In Court by yarimo(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2023
Thebadpolitican:
Don't mind the heading

Yes that is why obi visit president elect TINUBU for appointment and TINUBU told him he will looks at his CV to see if he is qualified

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Going To Win Obi In Court by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2023
yarimo:
Yes that is why obi visit president elect TINUBU for appointment and TINUBU told him he will looks at his CV to see if he is qualified

I don't think that is obi neck it's looking like that of shehu garba more like Ai generated pics
Re: Tinubu Is Going To Win Obi In Court by jconsulting(f): 7:50pm On May 12, 2023
richmond500:
I believe Tinubu will win this case, if he doesn't and they disqualified him due to dual citizenship, then no other person met the constitutional requirements.
In a run-off between Obi and Atiku.
I believe Atiku will flawlessly beat Obi.

Na just my opinion sha

Please which president will conduct the rerun election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Going To Win Obi In Court by yarimo(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

I don't think that is obi neck it's looking like that of shehu garba more like Ai generated pics
that is NNAMDI KANU neck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Going To Win Obi In Court by Minime10(f): 10:35pm On May 12, 2023
Eyaah! By begging PO through their apapa proxy to help withdraws OBI's case from Court
I thought you miserable minions boasted that you won the election and asked the alleged losers to go to Court, so why the fear now if truly you won.
Again I thought you people had said Obi's petition is watery, so why are you idiots running Helter skelter over a watery petition ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Going To Win Obi In Court by blacknp(m): 10:43pm On May 12, 2023
Minime10:
Eyaah! By begging PO through their apapa proxy to help withdraws OBI's case from Court
I thought you miserable minions boasted that you won the election and asked the alleged losers to go to Court, so why the fear now if truly you won.
Again I thought you people had said Obi's petition is watery, so why are you idiots running Helter skelter over a watery petition
๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
Please shut up with this your nonsense conspiracy theory, Shameless nonsensical incoherent Loser.

(1) (Reply)

Those Using Lamidi Apapa To Sabotage Labour Party Nigeria Exposed " Surprising" / Fg Students Loan Conditions And Requirements Na Wash, See Why? / Niger Coup: Is France Being Punished For Meddling In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.