Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

I Need Aieromon. Help - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Need Aieromon. Help (340 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Aieromon. Help by Amineya: 4:41pm On May 12, 2023
Hello sir, i have been told of the help youโ€™ve selflessly rendered to people on nairaland by tracking their goods for them.

Please aieromon. Sorry i created a post for this, i couldnโ€™t qoute you in any of the other forums as it said i am not allowed to write yet since i am a new member.

Please my goods from Aliexpress through singpost have arrived Nigeria and handed over to local delivery since 26/04/23, however till today I havenโ€™t received them. The seller said its with NIPOST, I contacted NIPOST by email and luckily i got a reply that its being dispatched to minna, and i sent someone to minna but they said its still not there. I donโ€™t know what to do anymore, please help me๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป. The tracking numbers are;
RB270483708SG

RB271067200SG

All their numbers are not going.

God bless you. Thank you
Re: I Need Aieromon. Help by aieromon(m): 5:26pm On May 12, 2023
Amineya:

Please my goods from Aliexpress through singpost have arrived Nigeria and handed over to local delivery since 26/04/23, however till today I havenโ€™t received them. The seller said its with NIPOST, I contacted NIPOST by email and luckily i got a reply that its being dispatched to minna, and i sent someone to minna but they said its still not there. I donโ€™t know what to do anymore, please help me๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป.

Packages entered Nigeria during period of strike at the NAHCO warehouse.

Clearing activities resumed this week. When did NIPOST dispatch the packages to Minna?

Read this https://www.nairaland.com/5266068/thread-only-aliexpress-shopper/1244#123021406

https://www.nairaland.com/5266068/thread-only-aliexpress-shopper/1245#123026034

Re: I Need Aieromon. Help by Amineya: 5:34pm On May 12, 2023
I actually dont know when it was dispatched to minna. But i got their email on 5/05/23.

Re: I Need Aieromon. Help by Amineya: 5:35pm On May 12, 2023
aieromon:

Packages entered Nigeria during period of strike at the NAHCO warehouse.

Clearing activities resumed this week. When did NIPOST dispatch the packages to Minna?

Read this https://www.nairaland.com/5266068/thread-only-aliexpress-shopper/1244#123021406
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
https://www.nairaland.com/5266068/thread-only-aliexpress-shopper/1245#123026034
Re: I Need Aieromon. Help by aieromon(m): 5:38pm On May 12, 2023
Amineya:
I actually dont know when it was dispatched to minna. But i got their email on 5/05/23.

If it was dispatched on the 26th of April, it should be in Minna PO.

Ask to see the most senior official and present your evidence.

1 Like

Re: I Need Aieromon. Help by Amineya: 6:08pm On May 12, 2023
aieromon:

i will do that. Thank you very much
Re: I Need Aieromon. Help by Amineya: 4:33pm On May 13, 2023
aieromon:

please do you know how else i can contact the minna post office? I am not actually around so i bought and sent the items to my mom in suleja. So it was supposed to be delivered to Suleja, i dont know how it ended up in minna. Now my mom is in suleja, and i dont know anyone in minna.
Re: I Need Aieromon. Help by aieromon(m): 5:01pm On May 13, 2023
Amineya:
please do you know how else i can contact the minna post office? I am not actually around so i bought and sent the items to my mom in suleja. So it was supposed to be delivered to Suleja, i dont know how it ended up in minna. Now my mom is in suleja, and i dont know anyone in minna.

Lagos---Abuja GPO---Minna GPO---Suleja Post Office

You will have to wait for Minna GPO to dispatch to Suleja Post Office.

1 Like

Re: I Need Aieromon. Help by Amineya: 5:03pm On May 13, 2023
aieromon:

ok thank you very much ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
Re: I Need Aieromon. Help by Amineya: 2:26am On May 24, 2023
aieromon:

Hello sir, please kindly help me check this. I contacted both post offices in minna and Suleja and both said its not with them. Yesterday i sent someone and he insisted, then suddenly i saw a change in the tracking. First it said arrival at delivery office, then next thing is attempted delivery failure. And there is no delivery attempt at all.

Re: I Need Aieromon. Help by Amineya: 2:28am On May 24, 2023
Amineya:
Hello sir, please kindly help me check this. I contacted both post offices in minna and Suleja and both said its not with them. Yesterday i sent someone and he insisted, then suddenly i saw a change in the tracking. First it said arrival at delivery office, then next thing is attempted delivery failure. And there is no delivery attempt at all.
any idea what is going on please?
Re: I Need Aieromon. Help by aieromon(m): 7:21am On May 24, 2023
Amineya:

Package just arrived Suleja PO yesterday. If you are not notified for pickup via text or phone call within the next 48 hours, check back on Friday.
Re: I Need Aieromon. Help by Amineya: 10:40am On May 24, 2023
aieromon:

Package just arrived Suleja PO yesterday. If you are not notified for pickup via text or phone call within the next 48 hours, check back on Friday.
Ok. Thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

Russia To Lunch First Nuclear Powered Space Ship / Verified Naija/us Google Adsense For Sale / Controls And Thermostats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.