Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier (92977 Views)

Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier For Having Sex With Colleague’s Wife (photo) / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by sniperr007(m): 7:58am On May 13, 2023
CSTRR:
That is the American dream

How any one can rise from nothing to something.

Nigeria will still use quota to recruit inside military
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by eepeepook: 8:05am On May 13, 2023
Naim I still dey here dey argue with bingos from morning to sun down?
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by Sikechukwu81(m): 8:06am On May 13, 2023
CHIOMAEZEH:
I no envy am as per joining the army.... America get so many wars them go fight in the near future... And na people like these them go send... Na why them dey do massive recruit.

Omo.... Shey na their air dey nutritious or just rest of mind dey make people wey relocate to dey fresh under 6 months... I no just understand...

They both really look in love... The woman sef Don dey cover hair... If na our sisters for naija.. Them no go gree convert... Them go still dey keep their papa name sef....

All the best in your marriage bro... Make I go meet my goons, we get masquerade festival tomorrow.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3UIsEAYQrQ

Imoka Festival grin grin
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by billyG(m): 8:12am On May 13, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
46-26 =6 The age difference is not much sef
U sabi arithmetic so

1 Like

Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by Blackdisciple(m): 8:34am On May 13, 2023
davillian:
Smart guy, now he can take care of himself and his family...

Bros you can say that again... Na big respect oo
See as I come dey smile as if na me

1 Like

Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by Rayjnr: 8:41am On May 13, 2023
worried222:

Why do you guys choose USA and other western countries instead of the Arab nations when it comes to emigration?
At least you get to practice your full fledged sharia law in those countries.

Hahahaha, we love that place more that western countries thats why you hardly hear us fighting for visa to western countries, this guys own is purely due to marriage, not those ancestors southern guys used to marry , he went there and still let them know where he's from, thats class from us,
Thats why the white men respect northerners so much, cuz they know truth, uprightness, honesty, when they see one.
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by worried222: 8:52am On May 13, 2023
Rayjnr:

Hahahaha, we love that place more that western countries thats why you hardly hear us fighting for visa to western countries, this guys own is purely due to marriage, not those ancestors southern guys used to marry , he went there and still let them know where he's from, thats class from us,
Thats why the white men respect northerners so much, cuz they know truth, uprightness, honesty, when they see one.
So you would chose Kuwait over the USA if given the options.
Lol, the truth is that your fellow white Muslims will never rate you at all.
Americans are liberals so anyone can fit in.
Ciao.
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by Rayjnr: 8:57am On May 13, 2023
worried222:

So you would chose Kuwait over the USA if given the options.
Lol, the truth is that your fellow white Muslims will never rate you at all.
Americans are liberals so anyone can fit in.
Ciao.

I wont choose USA because its a shooting range
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by kissdabride: 8:58am On May 13, 2023
Iliyasdass:
IF YOU CAN RECALL WHERE 46-YEAR-OLD AMERICAN MOM LOCATES 26-YEAR-OLD LOVER IN KANO FOŔ MARRIAGE, THE GUY IS NOW A SOLDIER IN AMERICA AFTER THEY HAVE RELOCATED...

Sulieman who married an American woman he met on Instagram sometimes in 2020 has joined the US army.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/5637396/jeanine-delsky-kano-marry-sulaiman
imagine an american with their warmest reception God bless america but on the other way round Arab can never treat a Christian like this & that is y Christian is more developed and peaceful compared to islam

1 Like

Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by limitless777(m): 9:24am On May 13, 2023
kelechi50:
American dream

Make hest while the sun shines

It's ""hay"" Sir.

"Make hay while the sun shine."
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by MrAgbako: 9:30am On May 13, 2023
saphiere:
Behind every successful is a woman.
God will p.unish him if after making it he runs away from that woman.
God will punish her if she ruin him
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by juman(m): 9:36am On May 13, 2023
American dream is real.
Be serious, and grab yours.

1 Like

Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by hansomb: 9:37am On May 13, 2023
If only most Southern youths are honest, patient and committed in there dealing with white ladies during online dating, this are some of the good results. Say no to cyber crime.

2 Likes

Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by smalldivk111: 10:11am On May 13, 2023
LeopardX:
Hmmm. E go don knack nonsense comot for her body Sha. 😒

How?
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by THISLIFE01: 10:12am On May 13, 2023
saphiere:
Behind every successful is a woman.
God will p.unish him if after making it he runs away from that woman.

Take it easy o....
I hope he won't be that foolish to run away from someone who loves him to d extent of travelling all d way to his country.
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by Zion243(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2023
God bless America!!
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by grandstar(m): 11:06am On May 13, 2023
CSTRR:
That is the American dream

How any one can rise from nothing to something.

By the time he sees combat and comes back with PTSD, hin eye go clear!
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by grandstar(m): 11:14am On May 13, 2023
Doesn't he want kids?

He could get kids using a surrogate. The wife could provide her eggs.
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by Hotwest: 11:16am On May 13, 2023
ffo:

If you become a soldier without a college degree, you won’t earn much. Best bet is to get a degree before you join the military
It's still far better than Nigeria army abi I dey lie? Both the salary and welfare of the individual
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by isahsalee: 1:05pm On May 13, 2023
If they can have 1 of 2 kids together before the finally hit her menopause, ok by me, if nit, is a no no for me.
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by sharone21(f): 1:19pm On May 13, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

Her bodycount might actually just be ONE OR TWO before the guy met her.

BUT HERE IN NIGERIA MOST GIRLS IN THEIR EARLY 20s ALREADY HAVE MORE THAN 20 BODYCOUNT.

I'LL CHOOSE THIS WOMAN A MILLION TIMES THAN CHOOSE ALL THESE CERTIFIED
USELESS
LAZY WHÓRËṢ AND HOOKUP BASTARDS THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN PASSED AROUND BY MULTIPLE MEN, NO MATTER HOW BEAUTIFUL THEY APPEAR TO BE.

GOD FORBID LEFTOVERS.

IF YOU KNOW HOW MANY ABORTIONS SOME OF THEM DON DO, YOU GO FEAR FEAR.

WASTED OLOSHOS

PURE LIES.

Some of you here your wives are on Nairaland viewing the page probably as a guest, but when they see the nonsense u guys write about women generally and Nigerian ladies in particular, they hiss and choose never to have anything to do with you here on Nairaland or even with Nigerian guys generally.

You guys portray the most archaic of persons and want to mingle and eventually marry these already open eye ladies abroad with future intention of treating her the Hakimi way. Anyway, Hakimi has taught both men and WOMEN lessons to learn from and improve on.

Keep on castigating your Naija gals in the hope of getting virgin whites( lol).

I'm very happy for this guy that married a white, hopefully he will treat her kindly and with respect. He entered a profession that his people have natural calling for. They can both get a surrogate to have kids for them, even if it is only 1 child
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by MSGAMBLE9: 2:21pm On May 13, 2023
isahsalee:
If they can have 1 of 2 kids together before the finally hit her menopause, ok by me, if nit, is a no no for me.
Western women no dey quick reach Menopause until around 55 years.

Congrat to him.
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by MSGAMBLE9: 2:22pm On May 13, 2023
zinaunreal:
I don get paper finish na to go waste my life join soja. Well done sir

Between this guy for don use sabongari Buran tashi slam this woman abuban wata wata wata
You Sabi the drill, my brother.
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by CartelKenneth: 2:53pm On May 13, 2023
What do all these people even see in Nigerians anyway?
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by zinaunreal(m): 3:42pm On May 13, 2023
randymirrors:

What is "between"? You don't use between to begin a sentence. Btw is "by the way" and not between, Oga.

Use that one solve your life problems ode

This kyn foolish people still dey Nigeria 😆😆
Old fashioned goat
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by Hotwest: 5:30pm On May 13, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

You will remain in Nigeria to enjoy Thiefnubuu's dividends of democracy.
He have stolen your earthly destiny

U r doomed in Nigeria
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by randymirrors(f): 6:37pm On May 13, 2023
zinaunreal:

Use that one solve your life problems ode

This kyn foolish people still dey Nigeria 😆😆
Old fashioned goat

Instead of this village illiterate to just shut up and be grateful for the correction in silence, he's insulting all the female members in his family. Ok.
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by zinaunreal(m): 10:11pm On May 13, 2023
randymirrors:

Instead of this village illiterate to just shut up and be grateful for the correction in silence, he's insulting all the female members in his family. Ok.

My friend go and sit down. Use it to help your generations . English my ass oloriburuku
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by colonelwealth(m): 12:15am On May 14, 2023
Iliyasdass:
IF YOU CAN RECALL WHERE 46-YEAR-OLD AMERICAN MOM LOCATES 26-YEAR-OLD LOVER IN KANO FOŔ MARRIAGE, THE GUY IS NOW A SOLDIER IN AMERICA AFTER THEY HAVE RELOCATED...

Sulieman who married an American woman he met on Instagram sometimes in 2020 has joined the US army.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/5637396/jeanine-delsky-kano-marry-sulaiman

A beautiful love&life story.
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by MeineMutter: 12:38am On May 14, 2023
Dope
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by MuslimIgbo: 12:41pm On May 14, 2023
sharone21:

PURE LIES.

Some of you here your wives are on Nairaland viewing the page probably as a guest, but when they see the nonsense u guys write about women generally and Nigerian ladies in particular, they hiss and choose never to have anything to do with you here on Nairaland or even with Nigerian guys generally.

You guys portray the most archaic of persons and want to mingle and eventually marry these already open eye ladies abroad with future intention of treating her the Hakimi way. Anyway, Hakimi has taught both men and WOMEN lessons to learn from and improve on.

Keep on castigating your Naija gals in the hope of getting virgin whites( lol).

I'm very happy for this guy that married a white, hopefully he will treat her kindly and with respect. He entered a profession that his people have natural calling for. They can both get a surrogate to have kids for them, even if it is only 1 child
Truth is always bitter.
My words usually just hurt the guilty ones like you.
You're talking about Nigerian girls not having interest in guys? grin
Lol
Who that one help and who go lose at last? It's definitely you girls.
It's guys that have the advantages of options and picking in all ramifications.
Let's be honest here, ON THE AVERAGE, WHAT DOES A NIGERIAN GIRL BRING TO THE TABLE IN A RELATIONSHIP? THE ANSWER IS SEX USUALLY!

If sex is the basic thing you bring to the table and you're not even a virgin and you still sleep with other guys, WHAT NOW MAKES THE SEX SPECIAL?

The only time you see a girl doing something meaningful for guys or a rich girl marrying a very poor guy is usually only in the movies.
An average rich girl will never want to "SETTLE FOR LESS", they always want someone higher and better than them, whereas, a rich guy doesn't care about a girl's pocket.
All that matters to us is for her to be
Beautiful
Corporative
Young/youthful/virtuous (not a whórë).
IN TODAY'S WORLD, HOW MANY MEN ARE HIGH-VALUE?
The reality if this is that, average and Rich girls will tend to have few options for men they can "settle" for, whereas, men will have abundant options because of our interest and preferences.
Re: Suleman Babayero Isa Now A US Soldier by MuslimIgbo: 12:45pm On May 14, 2023
georgeakins:

Na poverty dey make most Naija girls mess around .
Wrong!

REMOVE THAT SENSELESS MENTALITY FROM YOUR HEAD!

IT'S NEVER POVERTY AND IT WILL NEVER BE POVERTY.

THE REAL REASON IS LAZINESS AND GREED.

THAT'S ALL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are Instagram Real And Organic Likes? / ICAN Study Pack - All Levels- All Subjects Officially Out / Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.