Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Can I Use Expectorant Cough Suppressants While Pregnant? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can I Use Expectorant Cough Suppressants While Pregnant? (186 Views)

Do Hunger Suppressants Work? / Top 5 Best Natural Appetite Suppressants For Weight Loss / BBC: 'Sweet Sweet Codeine' - Nigeria’s Deadly Cough Syrup Epidemic Documentary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use Expectorant Cough Suppressants While Pregnant? by snakehealth: 8:11pm On May 12, 2023
Before using any medicine during pregnancy or lactation, you should consult your doctor for advice and instructions on proper use.

As for cough suppressants, many of these are considered safe and can be used during pregnancy. However, it is still necessary to be cautious and adhere to the correct dosage and instructions of the doctor.

Some ingredients in cough suppressants with phlegm can affect the fetus, so it should be used with caution and only used when necessary. You should avoid using cough suppressants that contain alcohol or codeine, as they can harm your unborn baby.

If you are pregnant or nursing and need to use cough suppressants, consult your doctor for advice and instructions on the correct and safest use for both you and your unborn baby or child. your newborn.

See more: https://www.kongregate.com/accounts/nakehealth

(1) (Reply)

Is Milk Really Beneficial For The Children? / Family Accuses Abuja Hospital Of Negligence In Death Of Asthma Patient / Pls Don't Kill Yourself, Take This And You Will Be Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.