Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Bayo Onanuga Speaks On Leadership Crisis In Labor Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Onanuga Speaks On Leadership Crisis In Labor Party (25194 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Peter Obi: Factions In Labor Party Leadership Threaten Presidential Ambition / Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Onanuga Speaks On Leadership Crisis In Labor Party by Bringbackmandat: 11:13pm On May 12, 2023
I told you. Tinubu is the worst corrupt bastard of this world. He believes that money is everything and he is using that to derailed justice.
He bought the APC party ticket
He bought the INEC
He is buying the judges
Now he just bought the opposition.
Thank God that those that bow down to Tinubu drug money are not majority in the country.
Tinubu you are not more than God, I hope you can still remember Nebuchadnezzar. You will definitely get more than what Nebuchadnezzar got when he started seeing himself like God.

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga Speaks On Leadership Crisis In Labor Party by Jlow2: 11:17pm On May 12, 2023
Obi has caged apc and the stolen mandate ,they now rely on Babalawo Apapa to rescue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayo Onanuga Speaks On Leadership Crisis In Labor Party by Abfinest007(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

You no get sense oooo. So Obi contest election without party come file election petition by himself. Una dull oooo
why should I reply u but I must do to clear ignoran 4m ur head.no body can withdraw the case without obi permission

6 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga Speaks On Leadership Crisis In Labor Party by MiztaDynameek: 12:09am On May 13, 2023
Abfinest007:
why should I reply u but I must do to clear ignoran 4m ur head.no body can withdraw the case without obi permission

You are the ignorant one. If the party decides to suspend or disqualify PO for any reason, there is no case for PO again. Use your head if there is a brain in it.

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga Speaks On Leadership Crisis In Labor Party by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:46am On May 13, 2023
Phoen1X:
To people that practice it, its known as PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY,..apc (as an evil party) has such men in thousands.

Can see you're also a fan of INDEPENDENCE DAY starring Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum! wink
Re: Bayo Onanuga Speaks On Leadership Crisis In Labor Party by obama99: 2:44pm On May 13, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1657037082215211011

I totally disgust this onanuga of a man. The way and manner he is going about disrespecting peter obi will only earn him insult in the later days of his life and he will regret it . Peter obi is neither insulting tinubu whom he reverence so much and worships. Why attack the poor man for contesting against his principal.. when has that become a crime to aspire in life.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Speaks On Leadership Crisis In Labor Party by chaloskyx: 3:52pm On May 13, 2023
Apapa about to be public enemy no 1
Re: Bayo Onanuga Speaks On Leadership Crisis In Labor Party by Dapson73(m): 3:57pm On May 13, 2023
Abfinest007:
Even one billion of apapa can't stop obi. Obi didn't filed the case in his party name so is impossible to withdraw the case

Try to make use of your se*ses once in a while.
Is Obi an independent candidate ?
Re: Bayo Onanuga Speaks On Leadership Crisis In Labor Party by CENI: 4:40pm On May 13, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

You are the ignorant one. If the party decides to suspend or disqualify PO for any reason, there is no case for PO again. Use your head if there is a brain in it.

Do you see how a mentally misfit you are? You have a crooked mindset. A child of darkness will always be a child of darkness. Shame!
May God help you learn how to renew your mind for that which is good and honest.

APC and Tinubu should know that evil does not triumph forever. There is always a day of reckoning.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Speaks On Leadership Crisis In Labor Party by Unagoseeshege: 7:00pm On May 13, 2023
It is getting clearer... Tinubu and his apc mofos can only fool a fool
Re: Bayo Onanuga Speaks On Leadership Crisis In Labor Party by ofuonyebi: 7:13pm On May 13, 2023
It is said that a man whose house is on fire does not chase rats...
that the LABOUR PARTY's house is collapsing and Obi=diots are pursing shadows of the flying BAT is a so funny

we said it that fools always die with their on sword!
lets wait and see

when we told them that BAT will knock them out even before the election
they were busy in their violent hate posts and speeches

but now the truth is dawn on them and they are confused and weeping and running helter & sketter..tufiakwa!
Re: Bayo Onanuga Speaks On Leadership Crisis In Labor Party by Unagoseeshege: 7:20pm On May 13, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

You be mumu.
It is called an election petition tribunal and you cannot contest an election without a party. An individual cannot raise an election petition without a party. If PO messes up and LP suspends or eject him, the case is over. The tribunal can never say it is PO that has the case and not the party.
Make una dey use una head before you start dey talk trash in public

Y u want make dem squash the petition? Shey you no want learn new things. Abi you bi olori buruku ni
Re: Bayo Onanuga Speaks On Leadership Crisis In Labor Party by ogaemma: 8:04pm On May 13, 2023
Is very obvious now that the old native doctor called Apapa have sniffed some heroin supplied to him by his original master Bobo Chicago.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Speaks On Leadership Crisis In Labor Party by IfnobeGod20: 6:45am On May 14, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

You be mumu.
It is called an election petition tribunal and you cannot contest an election without a party. An individual cannot raise an election petition without a party. If PO messes up and LP suspends or eject him, the case is over. The tribunal can never say it is PO that has the case and not the party.
Make una dey use una head before you start dey talk trash in public
If you had used your own head, you would have known that court permits candidate and party to sue separately and that is why you see in an election petition, petitioner petition candidate and also petition party. That is why you hear APC saying, Peter Obi did not join Atiku in his Petition because he has to displace Atiku before he can claim 1st position because he came 3rd.
Now, for Apapa faction to withdraw the case at the tribunal, he must expel Obi from the party, he must have the authority of Obi to withdraw the case and Obi must write to the tribunal that he want to discontinue the case because he petitioned APC and Tinubu through his name and not party's name. Court procedure is not the way you think it. Let Apapa first go to Agulu to expel Obi from the party and then call for NEC meeting and expel him. Then, it would be easy for him to withdraw the case. Then, he would have a ground to stand that Obi no more LP member.
Re: Bayo Onanuga Speaks On Leadership Crisis In Labor Party by MiztaDynameek: 7:54am On May 14, 2023
Unagoseeshege:

Y u want make dem squash the petition? Shey you no want learn new things. Abi you bi olori buruku ni

Were you see me talk say I want make them squash the petition? I dey only explain something for that mumu wey fill say without LP the petition fit still stand with only PO
Re: Bayo Onanuga Speaks On Leadership Crisis In Labor Party by MiztaDynameek: 8:00am On May 14, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

If you had used your own head, you would have known that court permits candidate and party to sue separately and that is why you see in an election petition, petitioner petition candidate and also petition party. That is why you hear APC saying, Peter Obi did not join Atiku in his Petition because he has to displace Atiku before he can claim 1st position because he came 3rd.
Now, for Apapa faction to withdraw the case at the tribunal, he must expel Obi from the party, he must have the authority of Obi to withdraw the case and Obi must write to the tribunal that he want to discontinue the case because he petitioned APC and Tinubu through his name and not party's name. Court procedure is not the way you think it. Let Apapa first go to Agulu to expel Obi from the party and then call for NEC meeting and expel him. Then, it would be easy for him to withdraw the case. Then, he would have a ground to stand that Obi no more LP member.

Now if you sabi read and understand, what is different from what I said. I stated that the petition will not have any head way if PO is removed from the party. I was explaining in regards to the comment I qouted were the person said it was PO that put his name as the first petitioner before the party so no body can stop the petition. Go and read my comment well and see that you ended up saying the same thing I said only that you failed to comprehend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding / APC Congratulates Ishaku's Supreme Court Victory / Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.