Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

419 Positive Reasons Why You Love Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 419 Positive Reasons Why You Love Nigeria (1476 Views)

5 Reasons An American Love Nigeria / The Origin Of The Slang "419" And Ghana-must-go(the Bag) / Nigerian Names You Love So Much. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

419 Positive Reasons Why You Love Nigeria by CIMTHOG: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2011
Dear NLers,

I'm trying to start a culture/image change on the popularly known and largely attributed figure to our great country NIGERIA - 419, hence the subject.

Kindly send in your contributions no matter how mundane or great as long as it's positive, it could be comical or real for as long as it shines a positive light on the country.

Please no tribalistic, ethnic or religiously provocative comments. Let's all be civil and work together to provide the best outlook for the country.

Of note also is that the top 419 comments would be published in an article in the daily editorials all over the country and in some foreign ones and magazines (as much as i can get through to), and of course our ever beloved Facebook.

Come join me let's spread a positive light about this country amidst all the darkness and turmoil that abounds, let us be the ray of hope.
Re: 419 Positive Reasons Why You Love Nigeria by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2011
I love Nigeria as I love my mother.
Re: 419 Positive Reasons Why You Love Nigeria by Egbagirl(f): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2011
Poster, na u dey behind the org? http://www.419positive.org/

Well sha, Ive shared the link w my friends and also on FB too. Here is my contribution:

East or West, North or South, Home is Home. Should I start with the food cheesy or the awesome various cultures we have. Our SWAG, Our Style. Our Language/way of communication. Our ability to make jokes out of everything (u fit laugh tire). our sense of humor, Our Originality and yet, Our style of "copy-copy" and 'follow-follow'. We sabi enjoy life even when tins hard.We dey always work hard. Above all, the people themselves, we are characters. Na where you go go for this world where you no go meet Nigerians and you no go happy? We never give up! Na we jor!

(1) (Reply)

Best Raksha Bandhan Rakhi Tying Time 2016 Subh Muhurat Samay India / Meet The Imo State Chief Who Moves Around With Bare-breasted Ladies (see Photos) / Please I Need The Lyrics Of Mandula By Ali Makaho.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.