Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Lessons For Others Who Makes Public Nuisisance - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lessons For Others Who Makes Public Nuisisance (193 Views)

Meet Nigerian Female Sensation Who Makes Household Furnitures / Black Panther's Wakanda: Lessons For Africa. / See 21years Popular Yahoo Boy "Wacko Bumper" Who Makes $14,000 A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons For Others Who Makes Public Nuisisance by LoveQuebec: 6:59am On May 13, 2023
I just arrange for the Police to arrest THIS Pointless CHURCH individual WHO CAME TO OUR Home AT aDEOLA ADEGUN ISLAND to Begin TO Disclose Commotion For the sake OF Teaching at 5 AM this Saturday, I Cautioned THE slowpoke THAT HE Ought to LEAVE THIS PREMISES THAT HE IS DISTURBING MY Tranquility, COS THE Clamor WAS Clearly AND HE Continues To say RUBBISH. I Needed TO CALL MY SECURITY AND HE Gave ME THEIR POLICE NUMBER AND I Let THE authority know THAT I HAVE A nuisance HERE AND THEYasked WHERE ...I Portrayed AND THEY CAME AND THE Person THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE HE WAS Captured AND HE Began Asking THAT IT WAS SATAN WORK For that reason HE DINDT TAKE ME SERIOUS. let him call his leader to come meet him at the cell perhaps the pastor will also be arrested.
Re: Lessons For Others Who Makes Public Nuisisance by shortgun(m): 7:07am On May 13, 2023
LoveQuebec:
I just arrange for the Police to arrest THIS Pointless CHURCH individual WHO CAME TO OUR Home AT aDEOLA ADEGUN ISLAND to Begin TO Disclose Commotion For the sake OF Teaching at 5 AM this Saturday, I Cautioned THE slowpoke THAT HE Ought to LEAVE THIS PREMISES THAT HE IS DISTURBING MY Tranquility, COS THE Clamor WAS Clearly AND HE Continues To say RUBBISH. I Needed TO CALL MY SECURITY AND HE Gave ME THEIR POLICE NUMBER AND I Let THE authority know THAT I HAVE A nuisance HERE AND THEYasked WHERE ...I Portrayed AND THEY CAME AND THE Person THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE HE WAS Captured AND HE Began Asking THAT IT WAS SATAN WORK For that reason HE DINDT TAKE ME SERIOUS. let him call his leader to come meet him at the cell perhaps the pastor will also be arrested.
Clap for yourself, he'll be released immediately.
Nobody can stop the Lord's work

(1) (Reply)

''your Administration Inflicted Hardship On Nigerians'' - Anglican Prelate Tells / The Role Of Underwater Pumps In Low Level Transportation / Home Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.