Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,018 members, 7,863,681 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Peter Obi Want To Scatter This Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Want To Scatter This Country (2372 Views)

Peter Obi Want To Become Supreme Court President / I Think Peter Obi Want To Step Down For Tinubu / Sit At Home ESN Scatter This Man's Head In Anambra Inside Car - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Peter Obi Want To Scatter This Country by WorldRichest: 6:31pm On May 13, 2023
Antimandatethie:

The way some nigerians think make me wanna puke swears...

How can people be so dumb like this ehn? Is it bcoz we are black donot tell me our brain is also black oo...

Coz me i can't seem to understand how dumb some people can actually be... Just imagine o

How can we be wishing each other dead bcoz of some edioots politicians...

To me its very fooolish, childish and dumb to do so...

I was very shocked when i see some so called humans aplauding buhari's govt, i was like what the eff is this how can a living soul aplaud evil acts...

Just count the known and the unknown people the loose their precious lives under this evil, taboo and wack goverment...

To some peoples (as they called there selves) a good govt is the own that build brige and so on, no thats not a govt, a good govt goverment should make it country citizens lives a top notch priority

bcoz of buhari miserable
ambition, people died like no other, but still we are licking his ugly and disfigured ass, chai is that not a spell and then check the
nonesense he come and
perform... His tribesmen are still killing us, but we are still dumb and fooolish, People should just learn
how to live their own life, not
for some incompetent gullible
ffoolishh politicians.

I know say your head no correct, but just know that if any of you do anyhow after May 29th, you will be used for shooting practice by soldiers.

It’s not the first time that people will lose election, but it’s the first time that losers will develop psychiatric disorders and chronic hallucinations as a result of election loss. Did you see Atikulation Abubabar and his supporters behaving erratic like you? It’s because they are not mentally imbalanced like you.

Just do anyhow after May 29th, and we will reduce your population by half
Re: Peter Obi Want To Scatter This Country by Antimandatethie(m): 8:04pm On May 13, 2023
WorldRichest:

I know say your head no correct, but just know that if any of you do anyhow after May 29th, you will be used for shooting practice by soldiers.

It’s not the first time that people will lose election, but it’s the first time that losers will develop psychiatric disorders and chronic hallucinations as a result of election loss. Did you see Atikulation Abubabar and his supporters behaving erratic like you? It’s because they are not mentally imbalanced like you.

Just do anyhow after May 29th, and we will reduce your population by half

For your information i did not vote any politician.

And about the way you're wishing people dead anyhow like a child you are i hope you learn your leason in a very bitter and painful way.
Re: Peter Obi Want To Scatter This Country by ProphetM0hammad: 8:15pm On May 13, 2023
Ofunaofu:

From your Monika, it is obvious that you supports Buhari.

In 2011, when Buhari lost the election, we are all witnesses to the killing, maiming, destructuction of lives and properties that accompanied Buhari's Dogs and Baboons sucked blood statements.

Now, can you compare that to Peter Obi who is going about with his normal life and business in a peaceful manner. He has also gone ahead to seek redress in court which you all had advised him to do.

Obi doesn't even have the power and foot soldiers to perpetuate bloodshed.

Any misstep like this, it's the ibos that will bear the brunt.

Imagine ipob and unknown gunmen going outside the east to kill

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Asked Pat Utomi To Step Down For Peter Obi – Tawfiq Akinwale, Oyo LP Gube / Ibeto Wins At Last, To Commence Cement Production In Ebonyi / Wole Soyinka On MEND Team!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.