Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School (13668 Views)

US Students Raise Huge Amount To Help Security Guard Visit His Family In Nigeria / School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo / Lagos Teacher, Taiwo Ojo, Arrested For Defiling A Senior Secondary Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by GloriousGbola: 12:19pm On May 13, 2023
security guards are a serious problem because there is no methodology, just pick the cheapest riff raff you can find and put him in a uniform. finito

when they are not begging you for money, stealing anything not bolted down, they are trying to hit on your underage children.

my daughter is 13 and she has complained to me about the security guards at shoprite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by Whoknowsme: 12:20pm On May 13, 2023
I read the story on twitter and or was so pathetic what's going on in most of this big school.
Imagine the effontery he has saying nothing will happen. He should be know that something is about to happen to him now

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by kestolove95(m): 12:25pm On May 13, 2023
Nonso ebuka....
Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by boltwings: 12:26pm On May 13, 2023
investigation should be properly done to ascertain if the security man truly defiled her or not before sending the guy to prison. We should be very cautious of false accusations these days. Note; I am not saying the security man is not guilty or guilty

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:26pm On May 13, 2023
The rate of sexual molestation in our society is getting completely out of hand,and young children must be taught how to protect themselves against sexual predators, and avoid situations where they could be sexually abused.

3 Likes

Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by OtuologyProf(m): 12:28pm On May 13, 2023
I once wrote a script those days about this school aunty who's always fond of this little girl.
This school aunty in other to execute her plans , would always ensure the pupil stays at the security post after school hours.
The teacher would say.."go stay with Uncle X..and wait for mummy..."
So it was easier to point at Uncle x when the pupil was defiled by her school aunty.

Lessons: set ups may not be avoidable, but first wrong perception can be avoidable(there's nothing wrong when you make your own rules as a security man that no pupil should be found waiting at your corner).

.....there is a very thin line between being generous and absolute DISASTER.

Prof itid Ukwu
Dean, faculty of Otuology

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by phemmie06(m): 12:30pm On May 13, 2023
Remove his to balls and sentence him to life imprisonment

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by GloriousGbola: 12:33pm On May 13, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
The rate of sexual molestation in our society is getting completely out of hand,and young children must be taught how to protect themselves against sexual predators, and avoid situations where they could be sexually abused.

This unfortunately is the truth of the matter. You have to teach your children to recognise inappropriate behavior, that you cannot be touched in some places and that there are boundaries.

Also that being an adult does not give you unlimited authority and that you cannot trust anyone

Also important to have a relationship with your kids where they will tell you what is going on. Sometimes they may not even realise they were molested but will tell you casually. Uncle so and so touched me on my...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by Johnn74: 12:40pm On May 13, 2023
Castrate him
Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by fareed69(m): 12:43pm On May 13, 2023
He should be castrated if found guilty.
Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by Menclothing: 12:43pm On May 13, 2023
This one go tey for prison ooooo
Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by chatinent: 12:44pm On May 13, 2023
Security guard wey no fit secure en insecurities.

The pedophile is done.
Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by ipobarecriminals: 12:57pm On May 13, 2023
shocked angry angry KiLL the heπŸ‘» asap angry I repeat angry,smash the 🐐 bloko angry
Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by MuMuOnBail: 1:01pm On May 13, 2023
na wa ooo

This are the same hypocrite that will tell you masturbation is a sin and will go around defiling young girls.

If you can't get kpekus with money like me, Buy Vaseline, if you don't have money for Vaseline, use soap, if you don't have money for soap use your spit or sweat to masturbate.

Don't defile or rape a child or it will never ever be well with your stupid and useless life.

May Allah (SWT) punish that Lizard of a security guard, May he burn in the hottest part of hell and may the school owner and the police who try to hide the case never know peace in their life.

STUPID PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by fancifulasuquo(m): 1:03pm On May 13, 2023
The police should carry out a thorough investigation because sometimes it could be false accusations.

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by Idaytesj29(m): 1:28pm On May 13, 2023
Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by tuzle(m): 1:28pm On May 13, 2023
I want to understand how the gateman had all the time in the world to do. Most schools are very careless with their children, even teachers who are supposed to be alert.
Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by SeriouslySense(m): 1:33pm On May 13, 2023
What are you writing. That's a baby, four year old, what does a four year old know.

MechanicMike:

the girl is a olosho....plenty of them in Nigeria.these steeewpid girls go around seducing men. Even primary school girls were mini Sket.WTF

DAT MAN IS INNOSENT UNTIL PROOOFING GUILTY BY THE LAW....the girl is a prostitutie!!(no offenscce)
angry

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by Hatrick01: 1:34pm On May 13, 2023
IGBOS should leave our lagos alone, so that we YOLOBAS can defile our teenagers in peace.
Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by sureinfo: 1:36pm On May 13, 2023
The guy is even smiling, may justice prevail.
Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by sureinfo: 1:37pm On May 13, 2023
SeriouslySense:
What are you writing. That's a baby, four year old, what does a four year old know.

don't mind him, some people just talk without even thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by wahalawahala: 1:37pm On May 13, 2023
Make una chill.. na still accused... It's not yet confirmed he's guilty of the crime
Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by Farid24224(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2023
iichidodo:
Merely accusations without evidence and everybody wants to crucify the poor guy....

I tell you... The thing is painful.. Now see as everyone are calling him rapist.
Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by hkidola00(m): 1:59pm On May 13, 2023
GloriousGbola:
security guards are a serious problem because there is no methodology, just pick the cheapest riff raff you can find and put him in a uniform. finito

when they are not begging you for money, stealing anything not bolted down, they are trying to hit on your underage children.

my daughter is 13 and she has complained to me about the security guards at shoprite.

your daughter will be proud of your username
Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by Modifire(m): 2:10pm On May 13, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/Lagosdsva/status/1657322058135502848?t=-kaQGk5xnzMPiZKupospmg&s=08

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsJ9qA7LVow/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Bros u no try oo Dem suppose naked you flov you till you bleed them carry you go assembly make the children Dem watch as Dem confiscate your bulldozer
Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by Modifire(m): 2:11pm On May 13, 2023
Hatrick01:
IGBOS should leave our lagos alone, so that we YOLOBAS can defile our teenagers in peace.
Werey man grin
Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by Truthsoldier(m): 2:14pm On May 13, 2023
What a bastard! Burn down the damn school
Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:02pm On May 13, 2023
GloriousGbola:

This unfortunately is the truth of the matter. You have to teach your children to recognise inappropriate behavior, that you cannot be touched in some places and that there are boundaries.

Also that being an adult does not give you unlimited authority and that you cannot trust anyone
Right on point
Also important to have a relationship with your kids where they will tell you what is going on. Sometimes they may not even realise they were molested but will tell you casually. Uncle so and so touched me on my...
Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by isabi2lof: 3:52pm On May 13, 2023
Hmmmm!!!
Re: Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School by teekay213(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
Wetin you want enjoy for 4 year old girl kpekus

And what baffles me most is that alot of matured women are out there in the streets looking and waiting to be fuckkked

Yet some stupid men are defiling minors

All you do is approach a matured woman with confident and they will be yours
Most of these matured women wants to be fuckkked but they are too shy to express themselves so you face them and give them some vibes and within one week they will be in your apartment
but anything with woman will involve money nau

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Team Representing Nigeria Wins World Schools Debate Competition / Russia-Ukraine War: African Students Experience Racism / How Scholarships Can Help You As A Nigerian Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.