Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

How I Was Scammed By A Herbalist In Oyo State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Was Scammed By A Herbalist In Oyo State (368 Views)

How I Was Scammed By Necksford Nigeria Limited / Man Dressed Like A Herbalist Allegedly Found Dead In Hotel Room In Ebonyi / Rat With A Ring Round Its Neck Trapped In Woman's Shop In Oyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed By A Herbalist In Oyo State by Ademide0907(f): 12:17pm On May 13, 2023
Hmmm is all I can say
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Herbalist In Oyo State by budaatum: 12:24pm On May 13, 2023
Sounds like your problems were not enough for you so you went to a herbalist who gave you a calabash with more problems.

Thankfully, he taught you a lesson, which is think and reason straight instead of seeking short paths.

We can hope you learn.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Herbalist In Oyo State by dawnomike(m): 12:24pm On May 13, 2023
Ademide0907:
I am writing this out with pains and depression
I have been working all my life but no avail to be successful,I have tried all means but still I feed from hand to mouth..I travelled out of Nigeria last two year to Kenya for greener pastures but still no progress so I had to come back home with the little I have..to cut the long story short ,I went to this herbalist in oyo state to seek spiritual assistance on how to be successful,I met him on Facebook and he gave me a white calabash,I took it home ,it was different thing that was there when he gave me but on the second day ,I met something different inside the calabash,I was surprised and being foolish to think he is real ,I returned back to him this is how my problem started,he ripped me 500k and the third day I was arrested for something I never did and police took 300k for bail,later that week thief attacked the house I live and made away with my phone and other things..like this am attempting suicide because no hope anymore,my account balance is 0.00,I borrow money from loan apps recently to be able to survive..Will end it all,in my next life I pray I experience good things
Eeeya... So you had 500k to give herbalist and 300k to bail yourself from police custody. You are a big boy!

On a good day, I would have called you a mumu but sh*t happens in life, so I wouldn't do that.

So, let's look for a solution to your issue first...

Try to get a job no matter how little to start with, at least, tht will keep you alive. Then, afterwards contact me if you still have a laptop let me teach you how to help students secure admission abroad, help them with study loan and application for study permit.

You can make good money by so doing...

Dear Nairalanders,
BEFORE YOU BEGIN TO BOMBARD ME, KINDLY KNOW THAY THIS IS ONLY FREE FOR OP.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Herbalist In Oyo State by Wodu89: 12:25pm On May 13, 2023
Smiles. Do you know that that 500000 Naira was enough to begin a business activity that could have brought in something however little on a daily.

Anyways, they say things are seasonal. Even such bad times of yours. Hang in there
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Herbalist In Oyo State by Omihanifa: 12:30pm On May 13, 2023
See this your movie script to jade osiberu so that she can rework it and turn it to another blockbuster.

How can you be so daft to believe an herbalist you met on facebook? Don't you know that majority of them are rippers?

Next time, take the matter to God in prayers it works.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Herbalist In Oyo State by soberdrunk(m): 12:37pm On May 13, 2023
Someone has 500k and went to Babalawo People way nor get 100k where them go enter?? Nah greed do you bros!! angry
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Herbalist In Oyo State by kelechi50: 12:38pm On May 13, 2023
From frying pan to fire
Ademide0907:
I have been working all my life but no avail to be successful,I have tried all means but still I feed from hand to mouth..I travelled out of Nigeria last two year to Kenya for greener pastures but still no progress so I had to come back home with the little I have..to cut the long story short ,I went to this herbalist in oyo state to seek spiritual assistance on how to be successful,I met him on Facebook and he gave me a white calabash,I took it home ,it was different thing that was there when he gave me but on the second day ,I met something different inside the calabash,I was surprised and being foolish to think he is real ,I returned back to him this is how my problem started,he ripped me 500k and the third day I was arrested for something I never did and police took 300k for bail,later that week thief attacked the house I live and made away with my phone and other things..like this am attempting suicide because no hope anymore,my account balance is 0.00,I borrow money from loan apps recently to be able to survive..Will end it all,in my next life I pray I experience good things
please go for deliverance at the lord's chosen church near you.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Herbalist In Oyo State by VeryWickedPrick: 1:17pm On May 13, 2023
Ademide0907:
he ripped me 500k and the third day I was arrested for something I never did and police took 300k for bail,later that week thief attacked the house I live and made away with my phone and other things

Big dirty lies.
Even juju to kill no reach 100k.

No Police bail reach 300k.

You are a bloody unrepentant lowlife online beggar.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Herbalist In Oyo State by illicit(m): 1:35pm On May 13, 2023
Tell the babalawo to teach u job, then u too scam other people

cool
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Herbalist In Oyo State by samwash(m): 1:56pm On May 13, 2023
Ademide0907:

With 100k for feeding & other things,you for go camp for mountain of Fire and Miracle church prayer city for 2weeks for your deliverance.
Within one week, God go even answer your prayers.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Herbalist In Oyo State by Martinsmine(m): 9:34pm On May 13, 2023
U need slap to wake up... You meet babalawo for Facebook... How e won won work na...all na scam even TikTok
Ademide0907 post= 23109603:

(1) (Reply)

MTN Top Executive, Lynda Saint-nwafor, Fingered In Veteran Actor, Saint Obi’s De / How To Register A Private Security Guard Company In Nigeria / Is Onlyfans Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.