Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public (1875 Views)

What Will Happen If I Miss A Whole Semester Exams In The University / George Weah Declares Tuition Free In Public Universities In Liberia / What Will Happen If You Boil Egg Inside Oil Instead Of Water? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by TheSourcerer: 1:01pm On May 13, 2023
Extract from Quora

I am a Muslim myself. 2 years ago when I was in the UK, I was with a couple of British folks and we were drunk. One of them suggested I do that as a joke and I went for it and I wish I never did. We were in the bus and all passengers started screaming and me and my friends tried explaining what happened but they never accepted it was a joke so they trapped me inside the bus and they stood outside until the police came and interrogated me for 12 hrs.

After finding out that I was clean they still deported me back to Egypt to be interrogated by Egyptian police so that went on for an extra 48 hours plus they kept me under something called the shortlist for another 6 months until they found out in the end that I was just dicking around.

WORST IDEA EVER!!

5 Likes

Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 13, 2023
Lol. Shouting "Allahu Akbar" makes no sense. First and foremost, it can frighten and disturb people who are not expecting to hear such a thing. It can also be interpreted as a threat or act of aggression.
Additionally, shouting "Allahu Akbar" in a public place can be seen as an attempt to spread fear and panic, and may be considered a terrorist act. You might even get shot!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by budaatum: 1:17pm On May 13, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. Shouting "Allahu Akbar" makes no sense. First and foremost, it can frighten and disturb people who are not expecting to hear such a thing. It can also be interpreted as a threat or act of aggression.
Additionally, shouting "Allahu Akbar" in a public place can be seen as an attempt to spread fear and panic, and may be considered a terrorist act. You might even get shot!
I'm delighted for the idiot. Even shouting it in a bus in Nigeria or Saudi Arabia should get one deported if not lynched.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 13, 2023
budaatum:

I'm delighted for the idiot. Even shouting it in a bus in Nigeria or Saudi Arabia should get one deported if not lynched.
Agreed!
Very terroristic word(if there's anything like that! 🤣
Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by illicit(m): 1:28pm On May 13, 2023
It's a war cry

shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by dazzlingd(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2023
Religion of terror

7 Likes

Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by VeryWickedPrick: 2:19pm On May 13, 2023
An explosion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by emetisuccess(m): 2:55pm On May 13, 2023
If I dey close, my brother, the way I go take flog am 2by2 for hand so that him nogo fit press that bomb trigger button ehhh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by Babssoo(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2023
At the shout, people go first run. If nothing come happen, you wey shout the allahu must to collect wotowoto.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by TheSourcerer: 3:04pm On May 13, 2023
budaatum:

but I'm sure people have killed and called the name of their gods while killing , even the juju men kill in the name of their god literilly all religions have fanatics who would kill for their god but why is the Allah akbar so intense ?

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by TheSourcerer: 3:04pm On May 13, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Agreed!
Very terroristic word(if there's anything like that! 🤣
should be a word it's brilliant smiley
Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by TheSourcerer: 3:05pm On May 13, 2023
illicit:
It's a war cry

shocked
Hmm something to think about , Thank you smiley
How is your day going so far smiley?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by Collins4u1(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2023
kabooom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by MrDoGood(m): 4:29pm On May 13, 2023
You don't create panic cos you want to catch cruise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by arantess: 4:37pm On May 13, 2023
TheSourcerer:
Extract from Quora

I am a Muslim myself. 2 years ago when I was in the UK, I was with a couple of British folks and we were drunk. One of them suggested I do that as a joke and I went for it and I wish I never did. We were in the bus and all passengers started screaming and me and my friends tried explaining what happened but they never accepted it was a joke so they trapped me inside the bus and they stood outside until the police came and interrogated me for 12 hrs.

After finding out that I was clean they still deported me back to Egypt to be interrogated by Egyptian police so that went on for an extra 48 hours plus they kept me under something called the shortlist for another 6 months until they found out in the end that I was just dicking around.

WORST IDEA EVER!!
Depends on location you shout it

Anybody shouting that in public needs to be lynched, cos he has terrorists vibes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 13, 2023
TheSourcerer:
should be a word it's brilliant smiley
Thanks, mate! 👍

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by nairalander2020(m): 5:28pm On May 13, 2023
People associate with terrorism that's all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by CrownOfClay724: 8:12pm On May 13, 2023
TheSourcerer:
but I'm sure people have killed and called the name of their gods while killing , even the juju men kill in the name of their god literilly all religions have fanatics who would kill for their god but why is the Allah akbar so intense ?

Intense, because you know within your heart that none of these people truly do these things in the name of their gods except the al akbars .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by oyatz(m): 8:29pm On May 13, 2023
TheSourcerer:

If you shout Jesus! or Ogun! or Amadiorah or Aiyelela at a crowded place, people will just look at you or may not even take note but if you shout 'Allah Akbar' everybody will start away and if they see that no bomb goes off, you are likely to be arrested or be knacked 2by 2 plank to reset your brain.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by budaatum: 9:12pm On May 13, 2023
TheSourcerer:

The Egyptian person never killed anyone for any Gods, do note. What he did was the equivalent of yelling fire in a cinema hall, or mass shooter in a USA mall, and he'd likely be lynched for both.
Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by 1Sharon(f): 9:33pm On May 13, 2023
arantess:

Depends on location you shout it

Anybody shouting that in public needs to be lynched, cos he has terrorists vibes

That's what Islam has come to. A phrase that's meant to revere their God has instead become a phrase of terror and fear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:31am On May 14, 2023
Omo that Allah akugba, fit make person mess instata

2 Likes

Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by mbaise1000: 8:36am On May 14, 2023
TheSourcerer:

Not all bros,
Not followers of Jesus Christ, otherwise they are not christians, any God that can't defend itself or it's followers feels it's their right to defend is not worthy to be followed
Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by DennisEche(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2023
Any where you hear those words.. just tear race because the next thing na boom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by illicit(m): 3:40pm On May 15, 2023
TheSourcerer:
Hmm something to think about , Thank you smiley
How is your day going so far smiley?

Going fine bro

And u?

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen If You Shouted Allah Akbar In Public by TheSourcerer: 7:22pm On May 15, 2023
illicit:

Going fine bro

And u?
going great thank you , wish you a happy happy day smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Etinosa’s 10-year Battle With Childlessness — Top Causes Of Infertility And How / 2007 Nov/dec Result / UNN Post Graduate Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.