Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,125 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Abba Kyari: What Is Really The Problem? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari: What Is Really The Problem? (534 Views)

Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) / 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari: What Is Really The Problem? by GistFullGround: 1:06pm On May 13, 2023
Today is May12, 2023 yet we have not seen the disgraced cop flown out of Nigeria to face his criminal allegations in the USA.

Please my people, what is going on in Nigeria? Why has he not been extradited? Could it be that the police authorities are shielding him? Are they afraid of him spilling their secrets? Someone said some Northerners are against the idea of making him answer for his alleged crimes because "he is one of us". Some are of the opinion that the courts would look for a judicial jagon to set him free.

Some are even saying if he gets extradited, heads will roll because many senior officers are in the know of his dirty dealings.

Some are even suggesting that he would rather die than go to answer for his alleged crimes; I believe he is being bombastic with this statement.

What is really the problem?

Re: Abba Kyari: What Is Really The Problem? by mysticwarrior(m): 1:19pm On May 13, 2023
He is already serving jail terms in Nigeria for contravention of the Nigerian criminal code, he can not be extradited for now.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: What Is Really The Problem? by fykes(m): 1:25pm On May 13, 2023
This guy's case opened my eyes to the fact of Nigeria as a mafia state.

The upper echelons of his criminal enterprise just retained him in jail under Nigerian law knowing it's the only way to keep him from big brother's reach.

I had expected them to plan his death and move him into witsec. That could still happen but I'm certain they should know that the snail is always following anyone with a bulls eye, it will catch up with you when you think you have ran far enough.
Re: Abba Kyari: What Is Really The Problem? by descarado: 1:27pm On May 13, 2023
mysticwarrior:
He is already serving jail terms in Nigeria for contravention of the Nigerian criminal code, he can not be extradited for now.
Guy is living large somewhere and of course, business as usual.
He is still serving Nigeria but secretly.

(1) (Reply)

White Woman Arrested For Killing Nigerian Mother-of-four After Confrontation / Man Beats His Three Children To Death For Crying Loudly / Road Safety Officers In Physical Altercation With Soldiers (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.