Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar (23958 Views)

1.8M Signatures For Haaland To Be Deported From England. / Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years / NFF Signs $4m Deal With Coca-Cola (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar by Cmanforall: 9:05pm On May 13, 2023
obembet:
The formal Manchester United boss, Ole Gunnar Solskjær revealed that he asked Manchester United to sign Erling Haaland for $4M but they turn it down.

The formal boss reveal this to the @SunSport.

Ole said "I called Manchester United six months before I took over and told them that I’d got this striker, this boy Haaland that we had… but they didn't listen ”.

I asked for £4m for Erling. They did not sign him”, told @SunSport.

Source: https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1657366846373330946?t=3DA1KG5ie_J0VxG6IeE3zQ&s=19

It is possible. He brought Bruno Fernández to limelight
Re: I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar by pek(m): 9:12pm On May 13, 2023
obembet:
The [b]formal Manchester United boss, Ole Gunnar Solskjær revealed that he asked Manchester United to sign Erling Haaland for $4M but they turn it down.[/b]

Ole said "I called Manchester United six months before I took over and told them that I’d got this striker, this boy Haaland that we had… but they didn't listen ”.

Source: https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1657366846373330946?t=3DA1KG5ie_J0VxG6IeE3zQ&s=19
Don't understand why certain people use formal instead of former. Doesn't make one single sense to me. The two words are not related neither is their meanings close. I just wander as I wonder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar by JetStar: 9:17pm On May 13, 2023
HomeTutorsPro:
He wasn't destined to feature at the red side of Manchester. At least not yet.
Besides, United is not the first big club to ignore a player who would turn out to be a super sensation.
I am a Manchester United fan but I am glad Haaland didn't get signed to United.
City is a more complete team than United at the moment. Haaland is a good player and deserves the success he's enjoying currently.
I doubt if he'd have made it this brilliant had he joined United.

I also hope that we don't have Oshimen at Manchester or Chelsea. He should just remain with Napoli. EPL can ruin someone's career.
Re: I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar by OlujobaSamuel: 9:50pm On May 13, 2023
As if e go blow under you, commot make we see front
Re: I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar by Olat4421: 10:30pm On May 13, 2023
obembet:
The formal Manchester United boss, Ole Gunnar Solskjær revealed that he asked Manchester United to sign Erling Haaland for $4M but they turn it down.

Ole said "I called Manchester United six months before I took over and told them that I’d got this striker, this boy Haaland that we had… but they didn't listen ”.god save d boy career

Re: I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar by Olat4421: 10:31pm On May 13, 2023
God saved d boy career
Re: I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar by minasu190: 10:46pm On May 13, 2023
Now Haaland is worth €150 million kwee
Re: I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar by aestake: 1:37am On May 14, 2023
obembet:
The formal former Manchester United boss, Ole Gunnar Solskjær revealed that he asked Manchester United to sign Erling Haaland for $4M but they turn it down.

Re: I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar by decub: 5:25am On May 14, 2023
HomeTutorsPro:
He wasn't destined to feature at the red side of Manchester. At least not yet.
Besides, United is not the first big club to ignore a player who would turn out to be a super sensation.
I am a Manchester United fan but I am glad Haaland didn't get signed to United.
City is a more complete team than United at the moment. Haaland is a good player and deserves the success he's enjoying currently.
I doubt if he'd have made it this brilliant had he joined United.
You just spoke my mind.
Re: I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar by crowther15(m): 6:19am On May 14, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
That's life

They might have sign him and he'll turn out bad

Man city as a team actually help any average striker, I don't really see what's very very special in Hall and especially when I compare him to the like of mbappe

Probably Ole was referring to the deal that got Erlin to Dortmund.
Re: I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar by Ameboperoo(m): 6:54am On May 14, 2023
Do they still sell humans at this age? I thought it's a crime to buy or sell human beings
Re: I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar by Dicado: 7:56am On May 14, 2023
Man U have no inspiration for up coming footballers. They're dream killers.
obembet:

Re: I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar by DOptical: 9:26am On May 14, 2023
Halaand wouldn't work out at united. Like Ronaldo who's even superior to him. I miss Ole though.
Re: I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar by Nobody: 9:46am On May 14, 2023
Cantonese:
Naso life dey be.

You cannot have to everything.
But by the way, was that the reason for his failure as the coach?

Ole wasn't a failure as a coach..
He's actually laying emphasis on the ruby that the red side of Manchester missed due to stinginess or negligence or underestimation..
Re: I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar by skywalker240(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2023
triple996:
Man.u prefer over priced flops
Mostly if the players are British players
Re: I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar by ddeola: 10:39am On May 14, 2023
Haaland's father didn't allow it sail through because he was a Man City player in his playing days. Na rivalry matter even after many year after retirement. undecided undecided
Re: I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar by tete7000(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
That's life

They might have sign him and he'll turn out bad

Man city as a team actually help any average striker, I don't really see what's very very special in Hall and especially when I compare him to the like of mbappe

With this assertion one will think Guardiola goes around looking for average players to use ridiculous money to buy to make great.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries / Lucas Torreira In Tears As Chelsea Win Europa League Final (Photos) / Recent Transfers To The Saudi Football League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.