Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,160 members, 7,811,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) (4048 Views)

Turn Your Phone Into A Large Wide 75 Inches Cinema With This Pocket Hd Projector / Changing Of Damaged Lcd/led Tv Screen, Repair Of Bad Lcd/led Tv Screen / Samsung S7 Edge,S8,S8+,Note8 Screen Repair Centre.Also trade broken s8 s8+ not8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by Johnsonish: 3:51pm On May 13, 2023
Hi Nairalanders. Please i’m looking to get a screen replacement and repair for my 4 months used Hisense TV. 75AG6/S4Z1/2204, Factory Model: 75A53FXVT. I bought my Hisense Tv brand new at a retail store and the screen accidentally got broken by the kids. It actually got broken a month after I bought it and I have since been trying to find a replacement for 4 months now. I tried reaching out to the warranty service partner (Fouani) but I was told it is void of warranty since it’s broken by me and I have since been clueless as to how to repair it.

I am based in Lagos and i’ll appreciate any help please. If the only option is to sell it as scraps or something I really would feel bad, but that is welcomed too. Please reach out.

Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by MikeMicheal(m): 3:57pm On May 13, 2023
Johnsonish:
Hi Nairalanders. Please i’m looking to get a screen replacement and repair for my 4 months used Hisense TV. 75AG6/S4Z1/2204, Factory Model: 75A53FXVT. I bought my Hisense Tv brand new at a retail store and the screen accidentally got broken by the kids. It actually got broken a month after I bought it and I have since been trying to find a replacement for 4 months now. I tried reaching out to the warranty service partner (Fouani) but I was told is it void of warranty since it’s broken by me and I have since been clueless as to how to repair it.

I am based in Lagos and i’ll appreciate any help please. If the only option is to sell it as scraps or something I really would feel bad, but that is welcomed too. Please reach out.

Sell as Iron condemn straight.
Cos the price to fix the screen is same as the price of a new one.
NO JOKES!
Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by Mercylike(f): 4:00pm On May 13, 2023
Johnsonish:
Hi Nairalanders. Please i’m looking to get a screen replacement and repair for my 4 months used Hisense TV. 75AG6/S4Z1/2204, Factory Model: 75A53FXVT. I bought my Hisense Tv brand new at a retail store and the screen accidentally got broken by the kids. It actually got broken a month after I bought it and I have since been trying to find a replacement for 4 months now. I tried reaching out to the warranty service partner (Fouani) but I was told it is void of warranty since it’s broken by me and I have since been clueless as to how to repair it.

Bro sell as iron condemn or dash me..

Repairing the screen is as the same as buying a new one...

The is me being honest with you..
Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by Mercylike(f): 4:01pm On May 13, 2023
Johnsonish:

Why can you pay Fouani for the screen replacement or can't Fouani replace it?

It has warranty and it got damage, fuaoni is supposed to collect it and probably charge u a less fee for repair..

Why are dey rejecting it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by MikeMicheal(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2023
Mercylike:

Bro sell as iron condemn or dash me..

Repairing the screen is as the same as buying a new one...

The is me being honest with you..

Make he Dash you? Wetin u wan use am do?
Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by Johnsonish: 4:03pm On May 13, 2023
Any idea around how much I can bargain? I bought it for 620k.
Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by Johnsonish: 4:07pm On May 13, 2023
Mercylike:

It has warranty and it got damage, fuaoni is supposed to collect it and probably charge u a less fee for repair..

Why are dey rejecting it

On the contrary, they (Fouani) billed me more than the actual cost of the *TV to repair it.

1 Like

Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by MikeMicheal(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2023
Johnsonish:
550K maybe for anyhow screen, and you will be taking a risk.
The replacement screen may not work as well as the followcome.
Chances of faults like flickering after few weeks, uneven lightening(left side brighter than right), even Lcd panel circuitry issues leading to blackout after some time.

Anyway, just go to fouani for a better chance of getting a good LCD panel and discuss about replacement and Charges.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by MikeMicheal(m): 4:16pm On May 13, 2023
Johnsonish:

On the contrary, they (Fouani) billed me more than the actual cost of the *TV to repair it.
Yes na.
That is how they do grin

Just buy another TV oga.
Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by Prayfortheworld: 4:21pm On May 13, 2023
Mercylike:

Why are dey rejecting it
Warranty no be guarantee oga.. you no go spoil your product and expect them to fix it for little amount
Warranty is if the TV develop fault or any factory fault you should bring it back for a new one or free repair not when you go spoil your product you call it warranty
Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by Benwems(m): 4:32pm On May 13, 2023
Johnsonish:

Did you not ask fouani how much to replace the screen? They should have it. You will pay for screen replacement by fouani since is was accidentally damaged by your kids. They are the best bet.
Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by Mercylike(f): 4:52pm On May 13, 2023
Benwems:

Did you not ask fouani how much to replace the screen? They should have it. You will pay for screen replacement by fouani since is was accidentally damaged by your kids. They are the best bet.

He bought it 620k

They are charging him 850k for just screen replacement.

1 Like

Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by Mercylike(f): 4:53pm On May 13, 2023
Johnsonish:

You suppose beat shege for those your kids body...

If na me, dem go chop shege beating for my hand and they will never near the TV again

4 Likes

Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by Mercylike(f): 4:54pm On May 13, 2023
Johnsonish:

Bros.. Go and buy a new one..

This is the safest advice

2 Likes

Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by Mercylike(f): 4:56pm On May 13, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Make he Dash you? Wetin u wan use am do?

Make I just put am for house na.. My room wey no get TV

Scrap or iron condemn go make am feel worthless..

Dem fit buy am 5k

A neighbor of mine sold 55 inches smart 4k UHD TV for 5k as nobody gree buy am

3 Likes

Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by MikeMicheal(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2023
Mercylike:

Make I just put am for house na.. My room wey no get TV

Scrap or iron condemn go make am feel worthless..

Dem fit buy am 5k

A neighbor of mine sold 55 inches smart 4k UHD TV for 5k as nobody gree buy am
Lolz. True sha. Better than nothing.
Even while off, the TV will likely give the room nice look.
Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by eteebanky1: 9:39pm On May 13, 2023
Iron condemn straight up

Nonsense and ingredients

Don't worry the same kids will gift you brand new car in the near future

2 Likes

Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by Johnsonish: 11:48am On May 14, 2023
So na 5k I go con sell am?
Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by ojonugba2014(m): 12:36pm On May 14, 2023
Sell it off
Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by Johnsonish: 5:30pm On May 14, 2023
ojonugba2014:
Sell it off

How much
Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by ojonugba2014(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2023
Johnsonish:

How much

No idea boss man
Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by sammy2007: 8:44pm On May 14, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Take it to Alaba international they might have the screen replacement, if you can't find it there just know that the tv is gone

Johnsonish:

Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by patroccini: 9:13pm On May 14, 2023
Just go to Alaba or DM for a plug I used for Hisense screen replacement still in Alaba though.
Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by fuckboys: 9:58pm On May 14, 2023
Benwems:

why are people lazy with reading, if you had read the posts above you wouldn't have dropped this comment.
Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by fuckboys: 10:01pm On May 14, 2023
Johnsonish:

How much
baba enter alaba International, they'll have a screen for you.

Any body fixing the screen should give you warranty on the screen, make sure you insist on warranty on the repairs.
Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by Benwems(m): 12:03am On May 15, 2023
fuckboys:
why are people lazy with reading, if you had read the posts above you wouldn't have dropped this comment.

Because I have a lot doing. He didn’t state it on main body on the thread. It was in the comment section he did.
Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by Benwems(m): 12:08am On May 15, 2023
Mercylike:

He bought it 620k

They are charging him 850k for just screen replacement.

I didn’t read it jor. Was busy
Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by Benwems(m): 12:09am On May 15, 2023
Johnsonish:

Check this

https://m.alibaba.com/product/11000002880000/75-inch-TV-LCD-screen-Hisense.html?__detailProductImg=https%3A%2F%2Fs.alicdn.com%2F%40sc04%2Fkf%2FUabcbbf38772148fa949daaf9e341ee077.jpg_200x200.jpg

Check other suppliers on Alibaba check reviews and comments.
Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by Mercylike(f): 11:22am On May 15, 2023
Johnsonish:
So na 5k I go con sell am?

My neighbor couldn't believe he will be selling the TV he bought for over 250k for 5k too...

I know how u feel but dt TV screen is nt it at all.. If u go alaba, dey will give u hope of an inferior screen that might even go bad later or sooner...

I feel your pain man
Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by Nehamo: 11:40am On May 15, 2023
Johnsonish:

see I will advice u to get another one
Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by valiju: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
Hello can you give me the number of the person repairing the screen
patroccini:
Just go to Alaba or DM for a plug I used for Hisense screen replacement still in Alaba though.
Re: Hisense 75 Inches TV Screen Repair Needed (4 Months Used) by folamee: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
patroccini:
hi, pls can you give me the number of the Hisense repairer at alaba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New PS Vita (3G THAT WORKS WITH NIGERIA SIM) / Who Has Tried This Maxi 55 Inches Smart TV Before? / Jumia Launched More Pick Up Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.