Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu (2761 Views)

Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Official Pre-Inauguration Portraits Of Tinubu And Shettima Released (Photos) / Pre-inauguration Service: No State Is As Peaceful As Enugu - Archbishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2023
Pre-inauguration official photographs approved by Presidential Transition Council for President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Vice President elect Senator Kashim Shettima.

Source: https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1657435803172196356?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

5 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by UnclePati: 4:23pm On May 13, 2023
YOU CANNOT BE CALLED YOUR EXCELLENCY IF THE PROCESS THAT BROUGHT YOU INTO OFFICE IS NOT EXCELLENT..

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by UnclePati: 4:24pm On May 13, 2023
Each time I see this man's face I see COCAINE...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by mymadam(m): 4:24pm On May 13, 2023
Good portrait, but I assure you that much attractive and incisive ones are on the way. Fingers crossed 🀞🏽

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 4:24pm On May 13, 2023
Currently Aso Ebi sales is progressing at a massive pace as people continue to buy the Ankara that adorn the ♾️.

Obidients and Atiku supporters should also patronize all this Ankara aso ebi sellers so we can all celebrate Jagaban inauguration on May 29 as one United country.

11 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by OkCornel(m): 4:25pm On May 13, 2023
Ignoring everything else and just speaking on the portrait only.

It looks sharp πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by taylor89(m): 4:25pm On May 13, 2023
Imagine showing my my foreigner friends that this walking dead is my president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 4:25pm On May 13, 2023
UnclePati:
YOU CANNOT BE CALLED YOUR EXCELLENCY IF THE PROCESS THAT BROUGHT YOU INTO OFFICE IS NOT EXCELLENT..

Losers always question both process and result.

Quit being a sore loser. Your candidate lost woefully and came third and no amount of bitterness or lies can change the self evident truth.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by taylor89(m): 4:26pm On May 13, 2023
UnclePati:
Each time I see this man's face I see COCAINE...

Jesus Christ 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by taylor89(m): 4:26pm On May 13, 2023
LegendHero:

As if you get anything more than 30k from the said winners

Werey

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 4:28pm On May 13, 2023
taylor89:

As if you get anything more than 30k from the said winners

Werey

At least they will still give me 30k, I go use that one go Asewo house go bleep Shidima and her sisters. I hear they charge #500 each, please confirm if that is true.

I thank God for Tinubu 30k, I can bleep a whole community in Abia Rwanda with that money.

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by MasterJayJay: 4:30pm On May 13, 2023
ESCOBAR

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 4:31pm On May 13, 2023
mymadam:
Good portrait, but I assure you that much attractive and incisive ones are on the way. Fingers crossed 🀞🏽

Yes we will be waiting for them.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by taylor89(m): 4:31pm On May 13, 2023
LegendHero:

At least they will still give me 30k, I go use that one go Asewo house go bleep Shidima and her sisters. I hear they charge #500 each.

I thank God for Tinubu 30k, I can bleep a whole community in Abia Rwanda with that money.

Lol so your level na N500 Olosho

Must be all these dirty Yoruba girls

Guy make we put am money say you and your entire family networth no pass 12k kpata kpata N12,376

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by taylor89(m): 4:34pm On May 13, 2023
LegendHero:

Yes we will be waiting for them.

God bless Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria keh

This country be like wetin God approve?

God bless Nigeria while your slave masters are looking N22trillion and $800M weekly and all you get is 30k
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by taylor89(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2023
LegendHero:

Yoruba girls bawo.

If I go to any Asewo house in any part of Nigeria and I shout Chidinma, almost 20 girls will answer me at one.

Come to Surulere you go see Yoruba girl her sisters and mama dey hustle for one hotel

I no snap pics this night show you

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by BRIMBRAM: 4:35pm On May 13, 2023
taylor89:

Jesus Christ 🀣🀣🀣🀣

How many monikers only you dey operate for Nairaland? grin.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by taylor89(m): 4:38pm On May 13, 2023
LegendHero:

Na lie, we all know those who dominate Asewo business. Stop marginalizing your people.

Whether in Lagos, Ibadan, Porthacourt, Anambla, Kano, or Far away Borno, if I go to any Asewo house and should Shikodi, almost 20 girls will answer at once.

You know how I know this? It’s because of the 30k stipend Tinubu pay me, na there I dey spend everything.

Na who fine dey do olosho naa

99% of Yoruba girls looks like shrine

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2023
taylor89:

Na who fine dey do olosho naa

99% of Yoruba girls looks like shrine

Lol πŸ˜‚ now you finally agree that your people dominate the brothels. Why were you trying to marginalize your people in the first place?

Yes, people with yam leg and hairy chest are truly fine. God is wonderful.

8 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by mii4u(f): 4:43pm On May 13, 2023
LegendHero:

Quit being a sore loser. Your candidate lost woefully and came third and no amount of bitterness or lies can change the self evident truth.
Don't worry, one day u will wear that shoe and know how it feels.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 4:45pm On May 13, 2023
mii4u:

Don't worry, one day u will wear that shoe and know how it feels.

Which shoe? Make the shoe sha be nice Italian leather.

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by taylor89(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol πŸ˜‚ now you finally agree that your people dominate the brothels. Why were you trying to marginalize your people in the first place?

Yes, people with yam leg and hairy chest are truly fine. God is wonderful.

Yam leg and hairy chest is far better than smelling pvssy unkept skin

The first time I had sexx with a yoruba girl her Pvssy was peppering so bad
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by madridguy(m): 4:50pm On May 13, 2023
grin grin grin

LegendHero:

Which shoe? Make the shoe sha be nice Italian leather.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by Cooly100: 4:57pm On May 13, 2023
LegendHero:
Currently Aso Ebi sales is progressing at a massive pace as people continue to buy the Ankara that adorn the ♾️.

Obidients and Atiku supporters should also patronize all this Ankara aso ebi sellers so we can all celebrate Jagaban inauguration on May 29 as one United country.

Your people will borrow money for owaembe asoebi and starve in the following months in dilapidated houses...

I have never seen people like this anywhere in the world.

Sorry I de catch cruise... cheesy cheesy

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by LionTiger(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2023
Father of The Escobarians and Osamabinsons. E gn Red Gidigba.!
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by franchasofficia: 5:09pm On May 13, 2023
Tinubu will never attend United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) in New York to avoid embarrassment, Shettima will be the one representing him, bookmark this today.

Is that the kind of person Nigerians elected to lead Nigeria out of the mess Buhari put Nigeria into ?
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by Cooly100: 5:13pm On May 13, 2023
franchasofficia:
Tinubu will never attend United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) in New York to avoid embarrassment, Shettima will be the one representing him, bookmark this today.

Is that the kind of person Nigerians elected to lead Nigeria out of the mess Buhari put Nigeria into ?

We from SW, the north and middle belt are okay with that...it is only the red cap people from the SE that are complaining and bitter with hate - legendHero

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Pre-Inauguration official portrait of president-Elect Bola Tinubu by ITbomb(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2023
Much better than this one

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Unknown IPOB Gunmen Killed Yesterday In Enugu By The Police / Seun Osewa Blasts Tinubu's Police For Exposing Only Southern Criminals / 1966 Coup Plotters Planned To Hand Over Power To Awo, Says Ofeimun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.