Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking (41954 Views)

Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record / 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by AfonjaPriest: 7:14pm On May 13, 2023
She's won already. Congratulations in advance!

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by MagicalConcepts: 7:15pm On May 13, 2023
All the best sister.
I just trekked to her Instagram page. She don flood the place with updates.
https://instagram.com/hildabacicookathon?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Hotwest: 7:15pm On May 13, 2023
saintkel:
who asked u
grin

Why na! Be calming down
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Ken4Christ: 7:16pm On May 13, 2023
She should not end up in the hospital trying to break cooking record ooo.

There are better records to break.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Ugaboy: 7:16pm On May 13, 2023
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by happney65: 7:18pm On May 13, 2023
Airlohim:
I and her younger sister are "friends".

Wish her the best of luck! I'm pretty sure she's won it already. She doesn't seem fatigued at all last I checked in.

She is currently fatigued. About an hour ago I checked. I hope she breaks the existing record sha
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Itisallright: 7:18pm On May 13, 2023
undecided
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by lexy2014: 7:19pm On May 13, 2023
Meaning that thru, she no go piss, shit or sleep. The food she is cooking, does it take 4days to cook the food?

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by pikechukwu6(m): 7:20pm On May 13, 2023
If nah stone put inside pot plus water after all cooking nah cooking grin
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:21pm On May 13, 2023
sotall:
undecided

Who is she cooking the food for?

What type of food is she cooking?

She can just be boiling water for 4 days and still break the record afterall its cooking undecided
Oh my gawd!
grin grin grin
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Streetmovement(m): 7:24pm On May 13, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

4 days cooking Marathon, she no go baff? She no go go toilet? What about make up and others? 🤔

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by sprints1: 7:24pm On May 13, 2023
The highest a human brain can last without sleep is 3 nights if u attempt to go 5 nights u will go haywire. Even the 3 nights your brain will reject the food u are using to substitute sleep. KO easy. I mistakenly used drug overdose couldn't sleep for 5 nights I went haywire till I was able to come back after so many sleeping drugs I don stop the useless sleeping drugs after almost a year.

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by TheSuperX(m): 7:29pm On May 13, 2023
This one wants to kill herself because of clout, nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Regladoj: 7:33pm On May 13, 2023
😀 see wisdom

quote author=sotall post=123116958] undecided

Who is she cooking the food for?

What type of food is she cooking?

She can just be boiling water for 4 days and still break the record afterall its cooking undecided[/quote]
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by doggedfighter(f): 7:40pm On May 13, 2023
flexyrule:
The last time I checked, she was over 50 hours already.

I wish her the best of luck.

Let me go check up on her again.
Where, please?

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Allisgud: 7:44pm On May 13, 2023
abobote:
Beautiful and industrious

Calabar girls are deserving of breaking that record, coz they know how to cook
is it by knowing how to cook abi staying in the kitchen for 96hours no sleeping
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by theamazonguru(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2023
lexy2014:
Meaning that thru, she no go piss, shit or sleep. The food she is cooking, does it take 4days to cook the food?

Not one food.
She is cooking varieties of food.
Local and continental.
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by muyeski: 7:57pm On May 13, 2023
saintkel:
who asked u

There's nothing bad in her stating the fact
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by jaxxy(m): 8:00pm On May 13, 2023
Been following her preparations. Wish her luck.
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by MrDoGood(m): 8:01pm On May 13, 2023
Won't she sleep in between?
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:08pm On May 13, 2023
I heard on radio that people that come are being served the food she is cooking... What I don't understand is, is there time to bath, defecate, rest, e.t.c?

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Ulunne777(f): 8:09pm On May 13, 2023
Robisky001:
What exactly is she is cooking for that long hours and for who?

Her menu

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by eben97: 8:11pm On May 13, 2023
We encourage you ma, but what's the benefits of maing a head line on Guinness??
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by fastjet001(f): 8:22pm On May 13, 2023
Hilda I wish you best of luck & strength to pull through this feat🙏
Congrats in advance babes🎊
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Jay357: 8:22pm On May 13, 2023
Nice one, I hope she wins
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by mariahAngel(f): 8:32pm On May 13, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

4 days cooking Marathon, she no go baff? She no go go toilet? What about make up and others? 🤔

I believe they're allowed breaks in-between.
Not to go baff o. cheesy
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Creeper: 8:43pm On May 13, 2023
She’s gorgeous and the fact that she can cook makes it plus.

She’s a keeper and I hope she breaks the record.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 13, 2023
xpressionx:
Congratulations calabar geh
Akwa ibom not calabar
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by purples25(f): 8:51pm On May 13, 2023
This is serious, I hope she gets through this.
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Lemmy123(m): 8:52pm On May 13, 2023
E no easy
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Wizywiz(m): 8:53pm On May 13, 2023
Where her hubby dey
Re: Hilda Baci Is Set To Break Guinness World Record With Marathon Cooking by Alabaintprice(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2023
She has nyash with slim waist......

Choooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Consumes A Jar Of Dog Food, Cries Out For Help / Men Eat From Heaps Of Fufu At Food-Eating Competition In Cross-River (Video) / See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.